Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Added Limited seats to my big horn but now power recline only works going down and not up.

Nodroj34

Reaction score
Im looking for some ideas as to what I need to do to resolve this issue, as I recently added Limited seats to my 2022 3500 big horn. Passenger seat worked flawlessly and the driver seat power functions work great with just the yellow clip done up but as soon as I plug in the other black connector I can recline the seat but it refuses to return to an upright position. It will move roughly a 1/4 per click and will stall. Any Ideas?

Nodroj34

Reaction score
I resolved the issue by removing the 2 memory pedal adjust wires from the memory module connector. Seat functions as it should now. The feedback from the 2 wires was responsible for blowing the power adjustable pedal 20a fuse as well as I mentioned In a other thread.

Attachments

• IMG_0707.png
    IMG_0707.png
    488.5 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0714.jpeg
    IMG_0714.jpeg
    403.5 KB · Views: 24

Users who are viewing this thread