Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A little help? 35x12.50 or 37x12.50 with no lift. What rim offset?

Jnrcarson

Reaction score
They’re bushwacker “Oem style”
Thanks Rockcrawlerdude. I have a 2022 Trradesman 2500 diesel coming soon. I’m going with method wheels +18 offset and 285/75/18 ridge grapplers, Carli leveling kit, and track bar. Just worried about what little bit the tires might stick out. Might add flares at some point. Think I’ll put on the Go Rhino running boards as they might help with stray rocks up the sides.

Necro

Reaction score
Does anyone know what offset the factory Power Wagon Beadlock capable rims are? I want to upgrade to 35's but not if I have to do a bunch of other work at the same time.

bigcountrypoppen

Reaction score
She rubs a bit, took off the little factory splash guard which helped a little but i'm going to attempt to heat and re-mold the fender liner and see if i can get enough clearance without having to cut.
truck.jpg

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score
I am surprised it rubs then.
It’s the offset and width, I assume.

He has 1” more scrub radius (I think is the term) than I do, so I see why he rubs. Wheels pushed further out and wider tires

I have the same width wheels but 1/2” less offset (inward -18) and my tires are 1” less wide (285) and mine were very close to rubbing when stock.

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
It’s the offset and width, I assume.

He has 1” more scrub radius (I think is the term) than I do, so I see why he rubs. Wheels pushed further out and wider tires

I have the same width wheels but 1/2” less offset (inward -18) and my tires are 1” less wide (285) and mine were very close to rubbing when stock.

I would have thought that with the swaybar or arms. I didn't expect the liner to rub though.

Users who are viewing this thread