Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

75th Anniversary Edition build and BS

dave41079

Reaction score
So last summer I decided I wanted a full size truck. I was originally looking at Rebels but couldn't find one I liked. I then started looking at Power Wagons because like most people my age buying them, there is some nostalgia associated with it. I ran across some early rumors of the 75th AE package and started doing some digging. Not much was known about it at the time, but I knew it was what I wanted.

The hunt began, and I went through 5 different dealerships before I found a salesman I really liked, and made what I thought was an easy and good deal. I ordered the 75th AE in Olive Green Pearlcoat over black two tone. For options I selected the dual alternators, safety, towing technology, bed utility, and sunroof. This makes the truck pretty well loaded minus Ramboxes, which I didn't want because I plan on adding a Softopper. The MSRP came out to $72,465 and I got it for $62,199.

Ordered : 10/23
VIN: 10/24
Build sheet: 12/7
Window sticker: 12/11
Arrived at dealer: 12/30
Picked up: 12/30

I absolutely love the truck. I told my wife it's like driving a recliner. I've never had adaptive cruise, heated steering wheel, cooled seats, etc. and now I get why people love these features. It makes driving a while new experience.

I have already ordered the Magnaflow 19493 muffler replacement, 35/1250/17 Maxxis RAZR MTs, and the Kaodtech bypass cable. The only other plans I currently have are tinting the front two windows, adding a Softopper, and possibly the Tazer Ram...but I'm not fully sold on that yet. I'll put some pictures up in the next few posts.

DevilDodge

Staff member
Reaction score
I really love the Olive Green.

Great choice in truck. It is awesome

This is a really cool option and a great celebration of the Powerwagon

jadmt

Reaction score
Any chance you could post the part numbers for the rock sliders. they are often stamped or on a sticker on the sliders. thanks.

dave41079

Reaction score
So the only real complaint I have is the Power Wagon decals are missing on the front doors and tailgate. The 75th AE package is supposed to come with a different decal package than the normal PW, but mine and another on the lot were both missing the decals. I'm going to contact @RamCares to see what they can do for me.

dave41079

Reaction score
thanks. unfortunately those are not the part numbers. thanks for trying.
I wasn't very hopeful, but they were the only numbers on there. I wonder if they come as a set under a combined part number, or perhaps they just aren't available as parts yet. I can't find the wheels as parts anywhere either, even searching under my VIN.

el_barto

Reaction score
Gorgeous truck!
I’m jealous about the offroad pages on the instrument Cluster...I wonder if that is something that could be added with a firmware update...

I’m not sure how I feel about the grille. Part of me loves it and part of me hates it.

I’m happy I got the tazer ram, i recommend it because it allowed me to correct my speedometer with the 35s in put on, plus it allowed me to enable “6 hi” (fogs don’t drop out when hi beams are turned on). I think that’s about all I did with it, I don’t leave it plugged it.

dave41079

Reaction score
Gorgeous truck!
I’m jealous about the offroad pages on the instrument Cluster...I wonder if that is something that could be added with a firmware update...

I’m not sure how I feel about the grille. Part of me loves it and part of me hates it.

I’m happy I got the tazer ram, i recommend it because it allowed me to correct my speedometer with the 35s in put on, plus it allowed me to enable “6 hi” (fogs don’t drop out when hi beams are turned on). I think that’s about all I did with it, I don’t leave it plugged it.
Yeah there are a few things I would use it for, just trying to decide if it's worth another $300.

el_barto

Reaction score
I’d be curious to see more photos of the rock Sliders... how/where they attach, closer views of what they look like, etc,

Stojanowski

Reaction score
Where are you located? I want this salesman's info I am willing to drive to make a deal... Everywhere around me is selling sticker price only

dave41079

Reaction score
Where are you located? I want this salesman's info I am willing to drive to make a deal... Everywhere around me is selling sticker price only
Matthew Snow at Franklin CDJR in Franklin, TN. He was excellent with everything. Full transparency though, the only reason I got the truck at the deal I did is because Ram raised the price of the 75th Anniversary Package after I ordered, but they honored the price they gave me anyway. I can't say enough good things about Matthew through the entire process though, I'd recommend him to anyone.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Nice truck i like that color but that grill just ruins it for me

Users who are viewing this thread