Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

6 inch Power wagon lift kit

Michael Templeton

Reaction score
Hey Ladies and Gentlemen, I need some help. I have a 2013 Ram Power Wagon Laramie, I really want a 6" lift . All I can find is a 4" . I compared the BDS 4" lift for the Power Wagon vs a Ram2500 4x4 Hemi. I found out that the part numbers for each component is identical in every way. I have scoured the internet looking for 2013 Power Wagons with 6" lifts , A couple of photos claiming 6" but no links . BDS makes a 6" lift for 2013 Ram trucks with out Powerwagon as an option. My question is why wont a 6" lift fit a Power wagon? Is the sway bar disconnect the issue ? Any knowledge passed along would be appreciated. Thank you

jwindstein

Reaction score
if you’re looking for a true 6” over the stock wagon height, I believe BDS also offered an 8” kit which was simply the 6” coils with a 2” front coil spacer. It may have even come with a 5” rear block instead of a 4”. Could be an option for you.

jwindstein

Reaction score
if you’re looking for a true 6” over the stock wagon height, I believe BDS also offered an 8” kit which was simply the 6” coils with a 2” front coil spacer. It may have even come with a 5” rear block instead of a 4”. Could be an option for you.
I don’t see it on the site now but they still have the 8” long arm.

Michael Templeton

Reaction score
Hey Ladies and Gentlemen, I need some help. I have a 2013 Ram Power Wagon Laramie, I really want a 6" lift . All I can find is a 4" . I compared the BDS 4" lift for the Power Wagon vs a Ram2500 4x4 Hemi. I found out that the part numbers for each component is identical in every way. I have scoured the internet looking for 2013 Power Wagons with 6" lifts , A couple of photos claiming 6" but no links . BDS makes a 6" lift for 2013 Ram trucks with out Powerwagon as an option. My question is why wont a 6" lift fit a Power wagon? Is the sway bar disconnect the issue ? Any knowledge passed along would be appreciated. Thank you
Thank you for the heads up.

Michael Templeton

Reaction score
thank you

Users who are viewing this thread