Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th Gen Question - 2500 Limited Tungsten vs Longhorn Southfork

EEBTTF

Reaction score
I am still getting the run around from my dealer. I'm not sure that the timing is going to work out on a 4.5 gen - so I found a 2018 2500 MegaCab Limited Tungsten Edition and a 2018 2500 Longhors Southfork Edition. Both are priced about the same. The Southfork is in the pearl white with rear air. The limited is Black on Black. I have not personally seen either of these, but am leaning towards trading in my 2016 Laramie Crew for one of them.

Can anyone give first hand experience on the interior/exterior difference between the limited tungsten and the Longhorn southfork?

Last question - the Longhorn has factory rear air, which I like for my towing. Can I still put a leveling kit (so I can run 35s) on this with the rear air?

Thanks again for the help!

Kahuna Cowboy

Reaction score
Both are above my trim preferences... But if it were my choice, I like Southfork. More Texas/western stylish inspired, which is my cup of tea. Just a little too glitzy for my daily driver. I am having a hard time just talking myself into the Laramie Longhorn just so I can get the 12in screen. lol

EEBTTF

Reaction score
Thanks - I bought the 2018 Ram 2500 Megacab Longhorn - Southfork addition in Pearl white yesterday. It is loaded with every option plus rear air. I haven't seen the truck yet. It is at the dealership having a BDS 2in leveling kit (made for rear air) with Fox Shocks and some other stuff installed. I will post some pics later. Really wanted to wait for the new trucks but couldn't pass this deal up? Best of luck to all of you on your new trucks!

EEBTTF

Reaction score
Sorry for the big pic - this is from the dealer - I guess I will hop on over to the 4th gen forum

DevilDodge

Staff member
Reaction score
You can still stick around. I just bought a 4th Gen again and still need to get the latest news and info on the HD...so stay and join in with us.

Great truck...can not go wrong with these HD trucks these days.

Users who are viewing this thread