Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th gen alarm system

Dawgystyle

Reaction score
Back in December, I had my Honda Generator stolen out of my 17 ram ( two Cable locks) backed up to garage, two dudes came cut dragged took.
I went to my local dodge knowing my 15 Ram had the desired alarm., and the parts guy and sales manager both said that dodge stopped putting motion and broken glass sensor on the trucks. $70k and phony
peace of mind that my rig was ok. Does anyone have a suggestion for my issue? Thank you.

flan

Reaction score
I’d check out any local mobile audio shops, around here that’s who usually does aftermarket alarm installs. Back in the way back (90s lol) alarms had motion sensors and I don’t believe the vehicles of that era had any sensors to tie into. Viper was the cats ass alarm company back then, look at the car wrong and I can still hear the alarm medley play in my head.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Aftermarket or keep a big dog in the truck when expensive stuff is in the truck

mountainears

Reaction score
Cameras at your house. Motion security lights.

If trying to solve away from your house that’s tougher. Smash and grabs take 5 seconds and they don’t care if alarm is going off. Heck, they do it while you’re in the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mountainears

Reaction score
Don’t back up to your garage. Back into your garage :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread