Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 random Dings while driving

agentbook

Reaction score
Ok, I have no idea what this is, but randomly while driving the truck will give me three loud dings, like a bell. But no warning light or notification comes up.

It is totally random. I can be cruising or slowing down. Happens almost everyday but only once if it does. I cannot figure out what is causing it or what the truck is trying to tell me.

Anyone know what it might be? 2023 Power Wagon

jsalbre

Reaction score
Ok, I have no idea what this is, but randomly while driving the truck will give me three loud dings, like a bell. But no warning light or notification comes up.

It is totally random. I can be cruising or slowing down. Happens almost everyday but only once if it does. I cannot figure out what is causing it or what the truck is trying to tell me.

Anyone know what it might be? 2023 Power Wagon
Probably the navigation system warning you about a red light camera.

aaron_huber

Reaction score
I heard the exact same thing just the other night and I happened to be on the navigation tab. There was a "countdown slider" on the side showing my distance to the red light camera and the intersection was marked with a big red traffic light symbol.

PhishWagon

Reaction score
Yep, approaching red light camera ding. It’s annoying at first. There’s a setting to turn it off

Enve46

Reaction score
You can turn it off in the settings. One of the first things I do with a new FCA product!

Users who are viewing this thread