Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'21 TRD Sport Taco traded for a '24 Olive Green Pearl Coat Power Wagon

Mike_Sierra

Reaction score
Greetings. New to the forum, not new to HD Rams. I had an '09 5.9 Cummins with a Carli Suspension that I sold to pay for college. My latest rig was perfect in every way except for towing and load capacities. I traded my '21 TRD Sport Tacoma 4x4 for a 6.4L Olive Green Pearl Coat Power Wagon. The only upgrades I have planned for the new Power Wagon are ditch light brackets for my Cali Raised LEDs, and a pair of Banks iDash gauges and stealth pods. Eventually I'll put it on 35 x 12.50s but for now the 285 70 17s will be fine. Longer term I'll put some PSC components to beef up the steering and possibly a mild Carli Suspension package since I don't huck my truck, I just do some mild off roading with my XOC travel trailer in tow. An Imperial X-22 is now on the menu now that I have a rig that can comfortably tow more than 5000 #s.

Looking forward to lurking in the forum.

Former Rig:
'21 Toyota Taco TRD Sport 4x4
Debadged | Leitner Rack + Gear Pods | Decked Drawers | 17x9 Vision Manx II +12mm offset | 275 70 17 BFG KO2s | 2.5 in OME Heavy Lift | SPC UCAs | 4WP Winch Bumper | Badlands Apex 12k Winch | Cali Raised LED Ditch Lights | 2x2 Spot Bumper Light Pods | Red Arc Tow Pro Elite Brake Controller | OE Accessory Tray + Blue Sea Systems mLVD, Fuse Block, and Breaker | Full Sized Spare + Matching Vision Manx II Wheel

IMG_6514.JPG

Back to somewhat stock for trade in
IMG_6519.JPG

Stock photo of the new rig I pick up in two days.
Screenshot 2024-01-02 at 7.09.25 PM.png

Sticker
Screenshot 2024-01-02 at 7.11.44 PM.png

Enve46

Reaction score
Bought a 23 Power Wagon myself and have been really happy with it. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine. I wanted olive green but got patriot blue, olive is a great color!

Mike_Sierra

Reaction score
Update: pics of the actual rig from today in the Big Horn mountains. Break in is about done.... these 6.4L 8 speeds can get down. Holy moly I didn't know an 8K# 3/4 Ton could get after it like this. Nothing but smiles. If any of you have a 3rd Gen Tacoma I have a few parts I am selling over on Tacoma World. Hit me up.

IMG_6555.JPG

IMG_6556.JPG

IMG_6558.JPG

IMG_6559.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_6557.JPG
    IMG_6557.JPG
    738.3 KB · Views: 7

Enve46

Reaction score
Just know these 6.4s really open up around 10k miles. My last one did and really looking forward to this one with this being an 8 speed.

Nice truck! Glad you’re enjoying it as much as I’m enjoying mine

Users who are viewing this thread