Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Payload and Towing

PNW-PW

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I’m new to this forum so forgive me if this has been brought up but I couldn’t find it in any searches. This is my second power wagon, I used to have a 2019 and now just purchased a 2024. My new one is actually a Tradesman with the power wagon option. Anyway I have been looking for payload and towing specs and everything I found shows the 2024 payload went up to 3100 and the towing like 14k. Is this correct? Why the big difference, maybe using the same coils as the Rebel?

whitexc

Reaction score
Yellow sticker on your drivers door jam will tell you payload numbers. That’s quite the jump and I doubt that’s your number, especially in a PW.

Sent from me

PNW-PW

Reaction score
The sticker shows GVWR 8565, GAWR front 4750 and rear 6200. I thought my payload would be GVWR minus actual weight of vehicle, but weight is not listed.

PNW-PW

Reaction score
Yup, 1585 on my sticker for Payload. Guess I will have to get the Timbren bump stops. I had these on my past PE and they really help with sagging and empty they don’t bother the softer suspension. Thanks guys, I would just guess tow ratings are the same as 2023, but either way it has 2500 axels, brakes, hitch etc….

Billcf7

Reaction score
Nothing will increase your payload number

Users who are viewing this thread