Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 2500 in Albuquerque

Burque

Reaction score
Greetings. I’ve just acquired a Limited Crew Cab to improve towing and cargo capacity over the Cummins Titan XD I traded in. Will be searching the forums to find direction on camera kit to put a trailer rear view on the digital mirror, and also to figure out how to use the ‘aux switches prep’ option this truck has (no switches, just prep.) I found the forums very helpful in selecting the truck, thanks all!

CharlieL

Reaction score
Greetings. I’ve just acquired a Limited Crew Cab to improve towing and cargo capacity over the Cummins Titan XD I traded in. Will be searching the forums to find direction on camera kit to put a trailer rear view on the digital mirror, and also to figure out how to use the ‘aux switches prep’ option this truck has (no switches, just prep.) I found the forums very helpful in selecting the truck, thanks all!
Welcome aboard from another ABQ Ram owner. You will find lots of good advice, info and some humor here. Jump in and enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread