Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Power Wagon Rebel $90K

jsalbre

Reaction score
Marketing ? And to add the winch you need to add either level 1 or level 2. It’s insane. Power Wagon a much better deal financially than a Rebel.
Level 1 or two aren't require to add the winch, the winch is now included (no cost) in level 1 or two. It was a paid option on all levels originally (including when I purchased).

dmhines

Reaction score
Well then there is a bug on the build site. You cannot add winch without choosing level 1 or 2 and it’s a separate line item on price.
Level 1 or two aren't require to add the winch, the winch is now included (no cost) in level 1 or two. It was a paid option on all levels originally (including when I purchased).

Attachments

• IMG_6128.png
    IMG_6128.png
    839 KB · Views: 12

jsalbre

Reaction score
Well then there is a bug on the build site. You cannot add winch without choosing level 1 or 2 and it’s a separate line item on price.
Oh yeah, the build site is trash. You have to look at the order guides.

dmhines

Reaction score
Oh yeah, the build site is trash. You have to look at the order guides.
is this yours ?

I have looked at every Rebel Window Sticker in the Tracker .. this is the only one that has a winch listed . All other others have LEVEL 1 or 2 Package .. but Winch is not anywhere on the Window Sticker .. even very current builds like this one

jsalbre

Reaction score
is this yours ?

I have looked at every Rebel Window Sticker in the Tracker .. this is the only one that has a winch listed . All other others have LEVEL 1 or 2 Package .. but Winch is not anywhere on the Window Sticker .. even very current builds like this one

That is mine. I don’t have the recent order guides handy, and maybe it changed again, but the ones from January at least listed the winch as no charge with level 1 and 2.

Skid51

Reaction score
I just closed on a ‘24 PW that’s built and in transit. In the negotiations, when I asked about the alternative of spec’ing out a build order the dealer salesdude said this is the last year for all hemi’s and the window has closed for specing any new builds with hemis . If so, my guess is that the 6.4L PW is done and will be replaced by an HD Rebel (under PW bs badging) that will come only with the big diesel or some kind of smaller gas turbo w E-torque. And no winch. It’s similar to my F-150 test drives… 5.0L V8’s are very hard to find and being phased out, all you can get now is a 3.5L turbo w or w/o e-assist.

jsalbre

Reaction score
I just closed on a ‘24 PW that’s built and in transit. In the negotiations, when I asked about the alternative of spec’ing out a build order the dealer salesdude said this is the last year for all hemi’s and the window has closed for specing any new builds with hemis . If so, my guess is that the 6.4L PW is done and will be replaced by an HD Rebel (under PW bs badging) that will come only with the big diesel or some kind of smaller gas turbo w E-torque. And no winch. It’s similar to my F-150 test drives… 5.0L V8’s are very hard to find and being phased out, all you can get now is a 3.5L turbo w or w/o e-assist.
They’re not going to replace the PW with the Rebel. The two trucks are aimed at different customers. There’s a chance that eventually the new Hurricane engine will eventually replace the Hemi. No way they’re getting rid of the winch either.

All that said, dealers don’t know anything more than the customers do. Especially the customers on this forum. They’re always going to push you towards buying what they already have, which is likely why they told you they can’t order something else. Final order dates for 2024s aren’t announced yet.

Lumpskie

Reaction score
Do these Ram Rebels have an axle that is unique? Or is the axle shared with either the diesel or the PW? I am wondering if a differential swap and wiring would be retrofitted to Cummins rig to get the rear locker.

jsalbre

Reaction score
Do these Ram Rebels have an axle that is unique? Or is the axle shared with either the diesel or the PW? I am wondering if a differential swap and wiring would be retrofitted to Cummins rig to get the rear locker.
They use the PW rear axle and the non-PW front axle.

Users who are viewing this thread