Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Tech

Reaction score
Thank you for the fast response! Puts my mind at ease now knowing where it’s at. Hopefully it starts to move along soon, Have a great weekend!

Eli77657

Reaction score
Out of curiosity where did the 2023 2500 or 3500 VINs start PG—— what I see it moving along

Scarecrow

Reaction score
The internet is awesome. I've been all alone waiting for my truck for 4 months. Just found this place yesterday - I tried adding my order to the sheet but somehow it's not pulling my VIN.

My order number is : 58158328

VIN was issued on Ram tracker in March : 3C6UR5SL5PG563599 , last name Horne

@OfficerDirtySanchez thanks for making this thread !

to the oracle @brv10 , do you have any scoop on my truck? much appreciated

Hemicane

Reaction score
@brv10 was wondering if you could find any update on my 2500. My order # is #58797201, the Ram Tracker shows it shipped on 5/3/2023 but the build date is TBD.
Emailed with Anthony at MD about 10 days ago and he said it was built and set to ship. My vin is 3C6UR5FLXPG628103 any update like where to get rail car info etc is greatly appreciated.

Duane72

Reaction score
As of 5/7 you have no rail car assigned yet, soon be soon though, KZ
I’m trying to locate our truck that was shipped,per the Ram website, on 5/2 but delivery date keeps on moving backwards and forwards. We are running out of time for trip out west. Could you check location/ status of ours?
Last Name: Holland
VIN 3C6UR5FJ1PG606912
VON 58700708

THANK YOU for all you do with this forum!!!!

Duane72

Reaction score
I’m trying to locate our truck that was shipped,per the Ram website, on 5/2 but delivery date keeps on moving backwards and forwards. We are running out of time for trip out west. Could you check location/ status of ours?
Last Name: Holland
VIN 3C6UR5FJ1PG606912
VON 58700708

THANK YOU for all you do with this forum!!!!
Hmmmm. Spreadsheet says KZM. Thank you for quick response!!

DPeglow

Reaction score
Latest update:

Ordered - 9/20/22
D1 - 1/23/23
E - 2/4/23
KZ - 2/6/23
KZM - 5/7/23
Actual Placement (off the Train) - 5/14/23 1:18 PM Addis, LA

Now we wait in the dark for a truck to take us to MD.

Fingers crossed I get a good deal on my trade-in, I impatiently bought on 1/22/23 since my truck wasn't being scheduled to be built.

Anyone want to a buy a '22 3500 Big Horn MC DRW 6.7 HO with about 3k miles on it? Window Sticker :cool:

Scherm

Reaction score
Latest update:

Ordered - 9/20/22
D1 - 1/23/23
E - 2/4/23
KZ - 2/6/23
KZM - 5/7/23
Actual Placement (off the Train) - 5/14/23 1:18 PM Addis, LA

Now we wait in the dark for a truck to take us to MD.

Fingers crossed I get a good deal on my trade-in, I impatiently bought on 1/22/23 since my truck wasn't being scheduled to be built.

Anyone want to a buy a '22 3500 Big Horn MC DRW 6.7 HO with about 3k miles on it? Window Sticker :cool:
My stats are close...except the last.
Ordered - 9/13/22
D1- 2/10/23
E- 2/23/23
KZ- 2/25/23
KZM- TBD

jhas

Reaction score
Yeah I hope I have something similar going on with my truck. It was built 3/22 but no updates since I have reached out to the dealer and they claim they still see it hasn’t shipped and on the tracker it says TBD for ship date but has a estimated delivery for tomorrow so I guess we will see.
Mine was built March 17th with a 2 May estimated delivery. Then int turned to "TBD" on 2 May. Still waiting on shipment and I live in south Texas.......

DPeglow

Reaction score
Once mine passed the original estimated delivery date it went back to TBD and stayed like that until it finally went KZM and shipped then Updated to 30 may
Mine was built March 17th with a 2 May estimated delivery. Then int turned to "TBD" on 2 May. Still waiting on shipment and I live in south Texas.......

Reaction score
Sales guy has said it’s on the train and provided me this screen shot, but brv10 has checked and he’s still showing no rail car.

IMG_6717.jpeg

I trust brv10 more than the dealer, so I’m wondering what that screen shot he’s showing me means. I sure want to believe it departed 5/13. Anyone else experience this?

Reaction score
Why does the dealer see a rail car and you don’t @brv10? Whose information is correct or the most up-to-date? I’m assuming you see more than the dealer does since you always seem to have more info than they do.

Tech

Reaction score
Yeah mine has also switched to TBD for estimated delivery on the 12th. Guess I’ll keep crossing my fingers that it will get shipped soon.

gprguy

Reaction score
Why does the dealer see a rail car and you don’t @brv10? Whose information is correct or the most up-to-date? I’m assuming you see more than the dealer does since you always seem to have more info than they do.
What if they are both right? Your dealer doesn't seem to show a specific rail car that I see in the screenshot, just "railcar departure / yard exit". For all we know that means it's out of Ram's factory yard and at the railcar terminal to be loaded on to a car. brv may see that it isn't actually on a car yet or the car # isn't in the database yet.

And yeah, I know the storage yard looks to be right next to the train car loading area from satellite shots, but I am sure there is some delineation of responsibilities there somewhere, some line in the sand.

I'm guessing most salesman don't actually understand the codes and terminology on this tracking screen, and we the general public sure don't..

m3rd

Reaction score
Here is my routing. After "railcar departure/yard exit" the next entry was "railcar unloaded". I didn't attempt to get a railcar number since frankly I thought it was still at the Saltillo plant since tracker showed "KZ" (which still does). Your current location of Monterrey, NL is someplace northeast of Saltillo. So it looks like it left the Saltillo plant..
1684207947927.png
Sales guy has said it’s on the train and provided me this screen shot, but brv10 has checked and he’s still showing no rail car.

View attachment 56882

I trust brv10 more than the dealer, so I’m wondering what that screen shot he’s showing me means. I sure want to believe it departed 5/13. Anyone else experience this?

pacnw1963

Reaction score

Yeah mine has also switched to TBD for estimated delivery on the 12th. Guess I’ll keep crossing my fingers that it will get shipped soon.

Just to keep it in prospective as to this whole tracker and the illustrious "TBD". My truck was built 2/8, and the tracker showed an estimated deliver of 3/21. On the night of 3/20, it changed to TBD.

Well, here I am, 98 days later (3 months, 9 days, but whose counting), still sitting in Mexico, still TBD. Technology at it's finest. That's not to say the tracker is not light years ahead of what we started with last year, but it is still a huge work in progress

Users who are viewing this thread