Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Edlee

Reaction score
Yes hopefully all this continues to move along I placed another order today and hopefully will be on spreadsheet and in d1 status again shortly! But it is a long process no matter how you go about it and I have to agree Aboi on the order people receive their trucks it’s basically pure luck to get in and out inside 60 days there is no rhyme or reason to what they do but I do believe it’s all worth wait in end you get a great deal and exactly what you want and would like to thank Aboi at MD for all the help and working with me on all this , I know how aggravating I e been throughout this process I could only imagine dealing with it day in day out and thanks to @brv10 in advance as well I’m sure I’ll be asking you all about the what when n where here shortly again too !

popeye2002

Reaction score
They are not as good as they used to be. Discussed things for a little while made an offer and they countered. We met in the middle with a few things added in to make me feel better. Overall not bad they were upfront with numbers.
I just tried to order through Dave Smith and was told nothing below MSRP.... I'm now looking forward to flying to MD in LA to pick up my dream truck in Dalmatian Red thanks to AnthonyRI. I could have it shipped to Seattle and still come out 10K over Dave Smith or any other PNW dealer.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
I am still at Belvidere since April 7 as per an update a couple of days ago. My order back in 2004 took 12 weeks. So I am expecting the same. At this point I am at 7.5 weeks since order placement. It's heading next to Baltimore before ultimately arriving a Koons. I believe another poster here is also being delivered to Koons but is going by ship?! I would love to see the shipping method/schedule/destination decision chart that is being used.
Ocean shipping schedules are like trying to figure out Heryoglyphics, however you spell it, my ancient Egyptian is a little rusty.

gprguy

Reaction score
I just tried to order through Dave Smith and was told nothing below MSRP.... I'm now looking forward to flying to MD in LA to pick up my dream truck in Dalmatian Red thanks to AnthonyRI. I could have it shipped to Seattle and still come out 10K over Dave Smith or any other PNW dealer.
Try St. Helens Ram in Warren, OR. They were willing to do the affiliate deal (Tread Lightly) even on a 5500 order. Don't have the truck yet but so far so good.

Reaction score
+1 for MD for sure. Great pricing compared to several other dealerships (I reached out to 8, local dealerships and large volume dealerships). Also, ABoi from MD has done a great job keeping me looped in on progress (as well as lack of progress) with build and transport (and damage). Now, if the truck would get to MD so I can pick it up I will have a relevant opinion on the final stages of the purchase process.

--T

OutWest

Reaction score
I paid less than MSRP. Im sure I was close to their invoice price. They definitely don’t knock them down like they did several years ago.
I was sick of waiting and no communication regarding shipping delays and potential hail damage.
Good luck on whatever route you take.

popeye2002

Reaction score
+1 for MD for sure. Great pricing compared to several other dealerships (I reached out to 8, local dealerships and large volume dealerships). Also, ABoi from MD has done a great job keeping me looped in on progress (as well as lack of progress) with build and transport (and damage). Now, if the truck would get to MD so I can pick it up I will have a relevant opinion on the final stages of the purchase process.

--T
I put my order in on 4/20 with MD waiting for a build date. The price is at least 12k below any where near me. Wish I knew about the dealership west of Portland mentioned above. Added bonus with MD is going to see the grandkids in LA

RossWatkins

Cranky
Reaction score
This thread is for discussion of the (enhanced!) 2023 Crowdsource Tracking Sheet and status updates on orders.

The new sheet has been more fully automated meaning I should have the time to hang out even though I’m not personally ordering a 2023 truck.

To participate:​

1. Add your order info through the form
  2. Check out the Spreadsheet

IMPORTANT NOTE: Your VON, Last Name, and Complete VIN will not be publicly shared this time!

FAQs​

What is the point of the crowdsource tracking spreadsheet?
To bring visibility to members of this forum to what trucks have been built and are being prioritized. While we'll never fully understand the prioritization Stellantis uses to determine what trucks to build, I believe more transparency is better. The more information we share with each other the better we'll be informed of what's going on across the broader production landscape.

Where can I get updates on my order status?
Your best option is the new Ram Vehicle Order Tracker.

You may also contact your dealer or Ram Chat.

Sorry, Canadians, your only option is your dealer.

Does ODS have a special source for order status?
No. I'm just Joe Shmoe.

Should I also sign up for Cryptostickers?
You might as well. They have a process to email you as soon as they see your equipment listing or window sticker become available.

Submit your info at https://cryptostickers.net/

What do the status codes mean?
Check the Build Status Codes thread for more info.
Can you advise what the different colors indicate in each cell?

Scherm

Reaction score
Thousands of immigrants are making their way to the border. Some have been riding on top of and inside train cars. It seems reasonable to assume that all of this will cause train delays.

Spence

Reaction score
Of all the moving parts and mysteries involved in building these trucks and shipping them across the border, i never would have dreamed that the final ~1 hour truck ride to the dealer would be so hard to accomplish. Seems like it should be one of the easiest parts of the journey.

My truck shipped in march, and has been sitting in bayview now for about 3.5 weeks with no end in sight? When i look on the spreadsheet, there are only 3 trucks that have been in shipping limbo longer than mine, but two of those trucks shipped in February and still don't show delivered!

truckin-on

Reaction score
Of all the moving parts and mysteries involved in building these trucks and shipping them across the border, i never would have dreamed that the final ~1 hour truck ride to the dealer would be so hard to accomplish. Seems like it should be one of the easiest parts of the journey.

My truck shipped in march, and has been sitting in bayview now for about 3.5 weeks with no end in sight? When i look on the spreadsheet, there are only 3 trucks that have been in shipping limbo longer than mine, but two of those trucks shipped in February and still don't show delivered!
Agree totally. No rhyme or reason evidently.

On the spreadsheet, I suspect that the tracker is not always accurate :) Pretty sure that people have posted that their truck was delivered, but the tracker still shows it TBD. Would be interested to hear if any of these folks have gone back to look again and still see TBD for a delivered vehicle. As I think the spreadsheet pulls the info from the tracker output, that could account for delivered dates not being populated.

bhal212

Reaction score
Agree totally. No rhyme or reason evidently.

On the spreadsheet, I suspect that the tracker is not always accurate :) Pretty sure that people have posted that their truck was delivered, but the tracker still shows it TBD. Would be interested to hear if any of these folks have gone back to look again and still see TBD for a delivered vehicle. As I think the spreadsheet pulls the info from the tracker output, that could account for delivered dates not being populated.
Yes, the RAM Tracker still shows TBD for delivery date even after the vehicle arrives at the dealer.

Tech

Reaction score
Yeah I hope I have something similar going on with my truck. It was built 3/22 but no updates since I have reached out to the dealer and they claim they still see it hasn’t shipped and on the tracker it says TBD for ship date but has a estimated delivery for tomorrow so I guess we will see.

Attachments

• AD965ACC-7403-4421-B03C-36235B53131F.jpeg
    AD965ACC-7403-4421-B03C-36235B53131F.jpeg
    130.6 KB · Views: 22

Edlee

Reaction score
Thousands of immigrants are making their way to the border. Some have been riding on top of and inside train cars. It seems reasonable to assume that all of this will cause train delays.
Gonna have start checking them ram boxes!

Scherm

Reaction score
Gonna have start checking them ram boxes!
That's funny. I googled trains and there have been incidents. I'm not sure how much influence it will have on shipping, but the slightest delay keeps me from my truck---completed 2/25

Reaction score
Ordered 12/31 and built 3/2. So many trucks ordered after mine are shipping, maybe the best path forward us to reorder. It seems like I could submit a mid-May order and it would be here faster than my truck that’s been sitting done since 3/2.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
As of 5/7 you have no rail car assigned yet, soon be soon though, KZ

Tech

Reaction score
@brv10 I was wondering if I could get some help from you aswell. I’m just curious on if my truck has a special status or if it is just truly waiting to be shipped in Mexico. Dealer hasn’t been much help.
Thanks in advance

Vin- PG557211
Von- 57979337

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
You have been KZ, waiting for a train since 4/10, looks like it's getting close to moving but no rail yet

Users who are viewing this thread