Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

m3rd

Reaction score
The one in Mexico did happen around then but being lucky guy I am mine was unloaded from rail at midlothian auto park in Texas on 19th and got the hail hold on 24th sure enough hail storm hit there on 20th, most the pics I seen was quarter size some areas were golfball size some pea size , big r small none of it good
Thanks for the replies SalMeatballs and Edlee. Edlee: sorry about your truck. Looks like you dodged the hail in Mexico only to get hit in Texas. Next time I do this will order earlier in the year to avoid these storms.

I ordered a 2004.5 2500 (still have it). There was not much tracking back then, so I didn't have a clue of where it was or what was going on.. Then it showed up 3 months later- no problems. So having too much information these days may not be a good thing. Definitely spending too much time on this forum.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
It was a rough trip in 1992. Can't imagine what it was like in 1968. Bet you had to carry fuel and a couple spare tires.

Haven't been out of AK in 3 years. Looking forward to a road trip.
Camped in a tent and had to cover the tank in the station wagon with rubber, what's the last 8 of your VIN?

Eli77657

Reaction score
I found one with everything plus more. I am not waiting anymore. Working a deal this weekend.

Ain’t really anything to have more than I ordered but hey seen any limited mega cabs ? Never see those on the lot

OldGuy87

Reaction score
How often do trains leave the factory… A quick look at the spreadsheet only 8 trucks left in April and 2 so far in May. I’m sure a lot
of “Standard “ trucks have shipped other than those listed on the spreadsheet. I‘m pretty sure my truck is not built of
unobtainum.… and it’s not super special either…. 193 DAYS AND TIRED OF COUNTING, 81 days from “Built”

Last edited:

Scherm

Reaction score
How often do trains leave the factory… A quick look at the spreadsheet only 8 trucks left in April and 2 so far in May. I’m sure a lot
of “Standard “ trucks have shipped other than those listed on the spreadsheet. I‘m pretty sure my truck is not built of
unobtainum.… and it’s not super special either…. 193 DAYS AND TIRED OF COUNTING
I'm at 235 from order confirmation and 70 from built.

OutWest

Reaction score
I finally show shipped. Only a month to go. Not sure I will take delivery based on hail.

Found a couple other trucks on lots. One dealer said the mega cab was not available and Ram loaded it on their website.

Aaron.j.ackerman

Reaction score
Well everyone, it’s been real. Wife got orders so we have to move and I couldn’t wait any longer for a truck that’s been sitting built since February so I bought a GMC! I’m sad I didn’t get the ram I wanted but the GMC is a great trade off options wise and drives/pulls like a beast! So that being said, if anyone hasn’t ordered a truck and is looking for a fully loaded Laramie 3500 one might eventually show up in Boise Idaho if it’ll ever ship haha.

OutWest

Reaction score
Well everyone, it’s been real. Wife got orders so we have to move and I couldn’t wait any longer for a truck that’s been sitting built since February so I bought a GMC! I’m sad I didn’t get the ram I wanted but the GMC is a great trade off options wise and drives/pulls like a beast! So that being said, if anyone hasn’t ordered a truck and is looking for a fully loaded Laramie 3500 one might eventually show up in Boise Idaho if it’ll ever ship haha.
That’s too bad you didn’t get it in time.

Scherm

Reaction score
Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread