Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Hey all,
Has been great to have a waiting room while awaiting truck arrival.

Ordered 3/28 and delivery date changed from 5/16 to 5/5. Assuming it is delivered tomorrow that would be 39 days. I'm blown away at how fast it progressed. Was worried it would arrive in September which is not good for driving the Alcan.

Wish everyone's experience was the same.

Happy trucking!
I traveled the Alcan back in 1968, nice trip.

SalMeatballs

Reaction score
Has anyone have definitive information on which date the hail storm occurred? I went KZ on 3/29 at 5:39A and left on a rail car on 4/7 at 12:06 AM. Don't know how much of the time between it was outdoors. I was off loaded from the rail car at the Belvidere Assembly Plant on 4/18 at 5P and still there per my dealer's update from last Saturday. Next destination is Baltimore. There is no notation of hail damage but who knows if the inspections were thorough. Thanks.
No idea when it happened but a few others have surmised it t be somewhere around 4/12. I was waiting in the railyard during that time without damage so it's hit or miss on who was affected.

SalMeatballs

Reaction score
Okay, i was just wondering because people who have a order confirmed date after my date were added to the list. That's why i was wondering if something of mine was messed up.

I actually submitted my info on the 5th gen forum & it wound up here, on the proper spreadsheet.
I still don't see you on there. Try submitting info again.

SalMeatballs

Reaction score
And estimated delivery switched to TBD after it said today for delivery
I was schel'd for 5/2 & on 5/2 it was actually loaded on a railcar & updated to 5/22 delivery. The UP tracking system showed it as shipped yesterday & scheduled to arrive today. This morning it updated to arrival tomorrow. Which brv10 told me before then that it's most likely a Sat/Sun arrival at final railyard. Nobody knows how long the wait from there will be. hopefully less than the 6 weeks it spent waiting for a train.

Eli77657

Reaction score
I was schel'd for 5/2 & on 5/2 it was actually loaded on a railcar & updated to 5/22 delivery. The UP tracking system showed it as shipped yesterday & scheduled to arrive today. This morning it updated to arrival tomorrow. Which brv10 told me before then that it's most likely a Sat/Sun arrival at final railyard. Nobody knows how long the wait from there will be. hopefully less than the 6 weeks it spent waiting for a train.

Lmao I been Sitting at the final rail yard but brv10 told me it’s back on the rail sooooo ye this is interesting

SalMeatballs

Reaction score
Lmao I been Sitting at the final rail yard but brv10 told me it’s back on the rail sooooo ye this is interesting
With how horrible their tracking system is I think they would be better off not offering one.
UP is not much better. It takes me at least 20 minutes of calling & repeating myself until the system finally understands the actual tracking number from me

Eli77657

Reaction score
With how horrible their tracking system is I think they would be better off not offering one.
UP is not much better. It takes me at east 20 minutes of calling & repeating myself until the system finally understands the actual tracking number from me

Use this

8006355768,,,,,,2,,,2,,,,,8849#,,980121# last part is your car number 8849 is trgx

SalMeatballs

Reaction score
Use this

8006355768,,,,,,2,,,2,,,,,8849#,,980121# last part is your car number 8849 is trgx
I've tried using the keypad but instead of TTGX it always reads it as either UT or SO (which makes no sense).
I call a different 800 number though 877 5123

Eli77657

Reaction score
I've tried using the keypad but instead of TTGX it always reads it as either UT or SO (which makes no sense).
I call a different 800 number though 877 5123

Try saving what I sent as a contact with the correct railcar number that worked for me it presses everything for me

Edlee

Reaction score
No idea when it happened but a few others have surmised it t be somewhere around 4/12. I was waiting in the railyard during that time without damage so it's hit or miss on who was affected.
The one in Mexico did happen around then but being lucky guy I am mine was unloaded from rail at midlothian auto park in Texas on 19th and got the hail hold on 24th sure enough hail storm hit there on 20th, most the pics I seen was quarter size some areas were golfball size some pea size , big r small none of it good

SalMeatballs

Reaction score
Try saving what I sent as a contact with the correct railcar number that worked for me it presses everything for me
I'll try it with UP. May have to add more commas since pressing a number doesn't immediately jump through the voice prompt to the selection in the beginning

Users who are viewing this thread