Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Tlgdiesel

Reaction score
I got a message from my dealer this morning. My truck is in Salt Lake City railyard. I’m only 45 miles away from the final delivery now we wait for a truck to pick it up.

Eli77657

Reaction score
My truck is in some black hole JSLD still, since 1/17 I got a window sticker and build sheet already any ideas yall?

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Thanks @Tater86, that's helpful. I have been kinda following yours since It seemed to be on a similar train path. If my timeline ended up being similar to yours than I calculate it would have to ship out by 2/24 in order to make the 4/14 est. Del. Date. But who knows, still alot of variables.
You are heading for Twin Oaks yard, still in Mexico as of 2/4, KZLD

mugello21

Reaction score
Finally moved to production status! 4/24 estimated delivery but hopefully sooner than that. May go ahead and move my truck in advance to stay ahead of the market.

pacnw1963

Reaction score
Those of you that bought from Mark Dodge - what was your ship time? Trying to time the sale of the old truck + set up financing, at the right time..
Last year it was 6 days train from Saltillo to Port Allen, then 2 weeks there waiting on a truck to MD. Train ride time is a certainty, waiting on a truck is not.

ermster02

Reaction score
Man they gotta start building something other than these Power Wagons. Every time I check the spreadsheet, a new Power Wagon is being scheduled for production lol

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
Haha, you might be right about Powerwagons because after almost 4 months of no movement, I'm FINALLY slated to get built!! Weirdly, I got notified on the 14th that is was set for Feb 13th. Aren't they normally built the same day? Mine will have to go offsite for the bedliner and steps afterwards too. But, hey. Progress!!

1676485238106.png

scdo

Reaction score
My Limited 2500 has been built since 1/27 and awaiting a choo choo. Tracker has shown Mar 12 as the delivery estimate since then. I’m growing skeptical in that date… they’d have to get it on a train and deliver to MD in less than 30 days.

Maybe shipment to MD is significantly faster due to their proximity to MX and their scale?

ermster02

Reaction score
Haha, you might be right about Powerwagons because after almost 4 months of no movement, I'm FINALLY slated to get built!! Weirdly, I got notified on the 14th that is was set for Feb 13th. Aren't they normally built the same day? Mine will have to go offsite for the bedliner and steps afterwards too. But, hey. Progress!!

View attachment 51984
Congrats my man!

Shocktrooper392

Reaction score

View attachment 51984
Long time coming! Congrats!

RandysWay

Reaction score
My truck shipped as of yesterday, 02/14! How do I find out the rail information in order to track its progress? I'm #55 on the spreadsheet.

the5thsoth

Reaction score
Can I tell myself that ram doesn't finish the external vendor stuff too quick if they know the truck is going to just sit waiting on a rail car anyway? Asking for a friend whose truck left the assembly line two weeks ago.

RandysWay

Reaction score
Can I tell myself that ram doesn't finish the external vendor stuff too quick if they know the truck is going to just sit waiting on a rail car anyway? Asking for a friend whose truck left the assembly line two weeks ago.

My truck was at the external vendors for 17 days, and got shipped just 4 days after it finished at the vendors.

Steelhorse67

Reaction score
Picked up mine from the dealer today! Here is my timeline and observations. Order placed 11/14/22. Scheduled on 12/14/22. In production 1/17/23. Built 1/26/23. Shipped 2/6/23. Arrived at rail yard on 2/11/23. Arrived at dealer 2/13/23.

First observation is they are have both items andded and taken away as compared to my 2018. Less longhorn specific items and badging. Wheel caps are now just ram and front are ugly and stick out unnecessarily far. No chrome door handles or tow hooks. No chrome bumpers available on Longhorn. Had dealer order a set. Interior is better although still not sure if I like gauge cluster better. Side steps are better(wider). Lots of other stuff to figure out but runs and drives great. Thanks again to everyone on this forum especially brv10.

Attachments

• 8DB0C023-1549-44D3-8FF2-AAF57FADACCE.jpeg
    8DB0C023-1549-44D3-8FF2-AAF57FADACCE.jpeg
    428 KB · Views: 66

BroadStBully

Reaction score
Picked up mine from the dealer today! Here is my timeline and observations. Order placed 11/14/22. Scheduled on 12/14/22. In production 1/17/23. Built 1/26/23. Shipped 2/6/23. Arrived at rail yard on 2/11/23. Arrived at dealer 2/13/23.

First observation is they are have both items andded and taken away as compared to my 2018. Less longhorn specific items and badging. Wheel caps are now just ram and front are ugly and stick out unnecessarily far. No chrome door handles or tow hooks. No chrome bumpers available on Longhorn. Had dealer order a set. Interior is better although still not sure if I like gauge cluster better. Side steps are better(wider). Lots of other stuff to figure out but runs and drives great. Thanks again to everyone on this forum especially brv10.
Great looking truck.....congrats!! You were a month ahead of me so hopefully I'm only a month behind you.

AR2500

Reaction score
So my truck was in production on 1/30 and showed built on 2/8 with the window sticker popping up on 2/10. Now I made the assumption that I was in line for a train … WRONG … I am JB at the outside vendor! UGH Hopefully not a repeat of last years JB
I was encouraged to hear you were built previously. Sorry to hear this. I was in production 1/23 also but now still show in production and JB with no window sticker.

pacnw1963

Reaction score
I was encouraged to hear you were built previously. Sorry to hear this. I was in production 1/23 also but now still show in production and JB with no window sticker.
What in the wide world of sports ???

Jimmer22

Reaction score
Hey anyone know if the 2023 ram cummins has the cp3 fuel pump still or did they switch back to the cp4

Users who are viewing this thread