Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

pacnw1963

Reaction score
I’m in the same boat. Tracker says in production as of 1/23 with no change. Checked with dealer 1/31 was still in JB status. Sounds like we are waiting for a part?
Good news…whatever the part was they found it. I am out of JBLD and should now be in line for a train as of 2/10. Hopefully whatever the part was we needed was the same and you will be clear shortly.

Lbjjbj

Reaction score
Same, I’m guessing we were both waiting on the side steps
Good news…whatever the part was they found it. I am out of JBLD and should now be in line for a train as of 2/10. Hopefully whatever the part was we needed was the same and you will be clear shortly.

uplander

Reaction score
Congrats dude! I think you'll be the first Rebel delivery on this forum, can't wait to see pics! My PW should show up sometime in the next week(ish)... (hopefully).

@uplander Your PW shipped the day after mine did, have you heard anything on yours?

@Kauffmj1 Not by any means trying to rub salt, just starting to get legit concerned; have you heard anything on yours? I mean if my math is right, you're well over 120 days since order date

I work at the dealer…. my ETA to the rail yard is the 18th or 19th then it needs to get on a transport.

scdo

Reaction score
Interesting - I just saw a Limited on YouTube and realized they no longer have the wood on the steering wheel! Confirmed by finding other photos online. Strangely the builder shows are rendering with wood on the wheel.

I ordered a Limited and expected the wood but honestly not really a big deal.

Yankst28

Reaction score
Looks like my longhorn was finally built! Estimated delivery of 4/9 but at least it’s built. I have the window sticker link but it says window sticker not available/does not exist. How long before the window sticker is actually showing up and available?

2500 Longhorn Megacab, every option you can get minus ram box and air ride

PurpleHaze

Reaction score
Looks like my longhorn was finally built! Estimated delivery of 4/9 but at least it’s built. I have the window sticker link but it says window sticker not available/does not exist. How long before the window sticker is actually showing up and available?

2500 Longhorn Megacab, every option you can get minus ram box and air ride
I believe the window stickers normally appear pretty quick after the build. However I’m one that’s built KZM on train and still no window sticker. My estimated delivery is now Mar 1st

Greg10yes

Reaction score
You're correct! Sorry - I had not removed the 2500s from my selection. Only 2500 Limited's have been built from the tracker spreadsheet - NO 3500s - interesting!
Doesn't make any sense. I am assuming there is nothing unique to a 3500 SRW Limited that can be holding it up. They are building 2500 Limited's, 3500 SRW everything else. Guess we have pissed off the guy with the dart board.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
I believe the window stickers normally appear pretty quick after the build. However I’m one that’s built KZM on train and still no window sticker. My estimated delivery is now Mar 1st
KZT as of 2/11 for 5 days 7 hours to Pearland Ramp.

Aaron.j.ackerman

Reaction score
so I was told by my dealership that the trucks going to Idaho get shipped via train to Ohio then trucked to Idaho. Does anybody know how accurate that is? Just curious on how it works

Tlgdiesel

Reaction score
My truck is going to Morgan UT, it is ridding the train to Phoenix AZ then trucked the rest of the way. I would think Idaho would be a similar route.

Tlgdiesel

Reaction score
I
so I was told by my dealership that the trucks going to Idaho get shipped via train to Ohio then trucked to Idaho. Does anybody know how accurate that is? Just curious on how it works
I just looked at your equipment listing page 5 towards the bottom Zone 70 Phoenix Arizona. Then you will be trucked the remainder of the way.

Jimmer22

Reaction score
hey guys anyone got any advice for me on this.
my truck popped up a message saying: [GPS of Uconnect Box requires service. GPS related functions are disabled. Please visit an authorized dealer.]
any idea what could have caused this or how to fix it?

Aaron.j.ackerman

Reaction score
I

I just looked at your equipment listing page 5 towards the bottom Zone 70 Phoenix Arizona. Then you will be trucked the remainder of the way.
Ah, so that’s what that stuff means haha. That makes sense though, I appreciate it! Now I just need it to ship….

PurpleHaze

Reaction score
Progress is good. Mine is KZM second rail departure expected delivery of Mar 1 if it holds. That will probably be when I see my windows sticker.
Showed up as shipped still no window sticker I guess progress is good

Shocktrooper392

Reaction score
So I went to set my winch line on the 2022 PW and run in to some trouble. The line was impossible to pull out (yes the clutch was in free-spool). I used the control to let out some line, and was able to get it past the abraisian guard. Then I set the clutch in free-spool again and could not pull it out as hard as I tried. Looking underneath this is what I see. Is the line supposed to be routed under that support? Seems to me it should route straight from the spool out the fairlead, no?

winch-1.jpg
winch-path1.jpg
Just a heads up to those of you receiving or waiting on your PW/Rebel (with winch) orders. My PW's winch line was like the above mentioned post. Took 5 minutes to fix but still annoying. You'd hope the techs who do the PDI would know better.

Users who are viewing this thread