Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023+ Auto Fold Mirror - disable auto unfold

jsalbre

Reaction score
Anyone with a '23+ truck figure out a way to stop the mirrors from unfolding at 10mph. I narrowly missed taking one out on a tree the other day while off-road when it suddenly opened itself back up.

I've tried unchecking auto-fold in the UConnect settings, and it does stop them from auto folding and unfolding on lock and unlock, but they still unfold automatically at 10mph when they've been manually folded.

I'm 90% certain that the mirrors on my 2020 2500 would fold and stay folded at any speed.

Gofast23

Reaction score
I can confirm I've accidentally folded the mirrors on my '22 2500 at highway speeds. Guess they have "fixed" that problem.

Jimaikin

Reaction score
I would like to be able to fold them in at highway speeds for the narrow bridges, has anyone found a way to disable the speed setting on them opening? Any tuners available to disable them on a 2023 Ram 3500 HD?

3500_Gasser

Reaction score
I would like to be able to fold them in at highway speeds for the narrow bridges, has anyone found a way to disable the speed setting on them opening? Any tuners available to disable them on a 2023 Ram 3500 HD?
Looking for a solution to the same problem. When I'm going down a tight off-road trail, I usually fold the mirrors in to avoid damaging them. But, as soon as I hit 10mph, the mirrors automatically UNfold. So frustrating!

3500_Gasser

Reaction score
Anyone know if there is an AlphaOBD setting to disable this UNfold feature in the 2023 RAMS?

Users who are viewing this thread