Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Tradesman with 12" display.

Chrisminx

Reaction score
Does anyone here have a 2022 tradesman with the 12 inch display? I am wanting to see what the center stack bezel trim looks like.

Chrisminx

Reaction score
I have the 8.4 already. Just gathering info for when I decide to upgrade mine to 12 inch screen.

el_barto

Reaction score
Surprised you can order the 22 Tradesman with the 12” screen. Looks like you barely need any options to add it (just convenience group). On a 2019 power wagon you had to step up to the level 2 to get the 12” screen, and even on the 22 it looks like you need Level 1 for it to be an option…just interesting

Personally I like my HVAC knobs and physical heated seat switches, to each his own though.

Chrisminx

Reaction score
I did a build and price a few days ago and priced a tradesman with every available option and it came to just over $80k. Only things that aren't available are leather, heated/coed seats and wheel, floor console, upper glovebox.

el_barto

Reaction score
I did a build and price a few days ago and priced a tradesman with every available option and it came to just over $80k. Only things that aren't available are leather, heated/coed seats and wheel, floor console, upper glovebox.
Crazy.

But I feel like there’s a lot of things you get on the Big Horn or Laramie that you can’t get on Tradesman that I would rather buy rather than step up for other than the 12” screen (heated seats, LED headlamps, remote start, among many others…plus you get the 12” screen but can’t get anything other than the base 6 speaker sound system?

Chrisminx

Reaction score
You can get led headlamps on a tradesman with the safety package. Along with the air leveling, leather steering wheel with audio controls, etc. A fully loaded lone star is $83k, and a fully loaded Laramie is $87k.

el_barto

Reaction score
You can get led headlamps on a tradesman with the safety package. Along with the air leveling, leather steering wheel with audio controls, etc. A fully loaded lone star is $83k, and a fully loaded Laramie is $87k.
I know the website isn’t always right, but it shows LED taillights only with safety group(presumably because they have the BSM sensors in them)…nothing about LED headlamps

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Led headlights are not offered for a tman only bighorn and up

Chrisminx

Reaction score
Yeah, I misread that part. But they can be added later for about $600. The led headlamps were only offered wirh the safety package in 2019.

Chrisminx

Reaction score
Anyway...back to the topic. If anyone sees a 2022 tradesman with the 12 inch screen, please post the vin.

TrunkMonkey

Reaction score
I have the 12" screen in my 22 Tradesman. I really like it. I had the 8.4 in my 13 1500 bighorn that I traded in and this screen is huge in comparison. I absolutely love the wireless carplay and all the digital gauges on the offroad pages. I do kind of miss my power seats and powerfold mirrors from the 13 bighorn, but this truck serves all my needs and I couldn't justify to myself the additional money to get those things on this truck. I'll post a picture of the screen when I get home tonight. FYI here is my window sticker if it helps anyone.

2022 ram 2500 WindowStickerPDF.jpg

GPurcell01

Reaction score
I have the 12" screen in my 22 Tradesman. I really like it. I had the 8.4 in my 13 1500 bighorn that I traded in and this screen is huge in comparison. I absolutely love the wireless carplay and all the digital gauges on the offroad pages. I do kind of miss my power seats and powerfold mirrors from the 13 bighorn, but this truck serves all my needs and I couldn't justify to myself the additional money to get those things on this truck. I'll post a picture of the screen when I get home tonight. FYI here is my window sticker if it helps anyone.

View attachment 30718

That's more like it on the price. That dealer is insane.

herdbull

Reaction score
Awesome! Thank you
Looking at doing the same thing. If you have any luck with obtaining part numbers/pricing on the required parts please post them. I do not have the dual climate control so that may take some digging on my end to find the correct bezel. I'm also assuming one would need to do some software updates with AlfaOBD.

Users who are viewing this thread