Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Rambox issues

love2build

Reaction score
Hello all. My 3500 mega SRW arrived with poorly aligned ram boxes. The passenger was corrected to a much better place but the drivers side is a disaster. They have replaced the lid and the springs keep popping off. What a mess. Dealer tried to wash their hands last visit by saying this is the best they could do. Once again this afternoon I opened the lid and the springs popped off. I’m literally stuck with this dealer until they can fix it. Dealer keeps saying it’s an issue and keeps telling me about other trucks doing the same. I’m not convinced as I had no spring issues until they started disassembling them. Anyone actually run up against this and have a solution? I’m actually ready to take it to a reputable body shop and pay myself to get it fixed and adjusted properly. FYI I’m in Austin Texas area. Thanks and have a great weekend!

mkmsr

Reaction score
I'm no help but I do see a lot of them on the road that are not aligned properly. I always wonder how they executed this so poorly.

Users who are viewing this thread