Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Sounds like my truck just made it to the dealer. Still no call from them, but I assume it will come once it’s prepped. I hope to share some pics when I can.

On a side note, I spoke to Michael McDonald and asked if he had contact info for his boss to pay him a compliment. He provided it to me. If anyone is interested please PM me. I want to make sure it isn’t used for making further complaints about not receiving your vehicle.
KZX 12/17

RickD40742

Reaction score
Well, after an order date of 05/17 and a built date of 08/03, I just received a text from RAM that they found my truck and have since shipped it. I assume that means it is on a train. It has an arrival date at the dealership of 01/19/2023. I had actually attempted cancellation, but the dealership talked me into giving it more time. We shall see….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UpNover

Reaction score
Sounds like my truck just made it to the dealer. Still no call from them, but I assume it will come once it’s prepped. I hope to share some pics when I can.

On a side note, I spoke to Michael McDonald and asked if he had contact info for his boss to pay him a compliment. He provided it to me. If anyone is interested please PM me. I want to make sure it isn’t used for making further complaints about not receiving your vehicle.
Please send to me , Mike got my truck moving and said he would expedite to dealer as soon as it unloaded.. definitely deserves some praise ..

spjackson772

Reaction score
Is anyone else inthe same boat as me? My 3500HO Crew Cab SRW has been built and sitting in the yard ready to ship since August 10th. We are coming up on 5 months now with zero movement. I have never even had an estimated ship date. It has only showed TBD on Ram tracker and the dealership has the same info. I ordered the truck April 30th and i would understand if it was a build delay. But for the truck to be built and sitting idle ready to ship for almost 5 months now is completely unacceptable. I have emailed Mike M several times over the last month or so with zero response. Not sure where else to turn. Does anyone have any other connections? Beyond frustrated at this point!now

reign2018

Reaction score
Is anyone else inthe same boat as me? My 3500HO Crew Cab SRW has been built and sitting in the yard ready to ship since August 10th. We are coming up on 5 months now with zero movement. I have never even had an estimated ship date. It has only showed TBD on Ram tracker and the dealership has the same info. I ordered the truck April 30th and i would understand if it was a build delay. But for the truck to be built and sitting idle ready to ship for almost 5 months now is completely unacceptable. I have emailed Mike M several times over the last month or so with zero response. Not sure where else to turn. Does anyone have any other connections? Beyond frustrated at this point!now
Unfortunately I am in the same boat. Ordered in March built in June. Then nothing emailed Mike M every other day for a month. I am on the cusp of getting legal representation to get this handled

TRXCNB

Reaction score
Yep same here 5/3 order 7/26 build nothing from Mike.

TRXCNB

Reaction score
Yes. 5/03 order built and sitting since 9/06. Nothing. I fear we are in the middle of the yard with no way to get our trucks out . They're trapped inside the huddled masses of built inventory.

gsjr07

Reaction score
Same- Ordered 5/19, built 8/1 original ship eta 9/11, Ship eta TBD ever since. No one knows anything. No response from Mike M.

Rxpjlb

Reaction score
Maybe y’all are getting close. I was in the same boat. Ordered 4/11/22 and built 6/13/22. My truck was delivered on Dec 18th and I have been waiting for the recall fix. I have learned that the recall has been completed. I will be picking her up Friday. It has been a very frustrating and long wait.

jsalbre

Reaction score
Involving lawyers or threatening to do so isn’t going to help you. You can’t sue them for not giving you something you haven’t paid for. If you put a deposit down that was with the dealership, not Stellantis, and nowhere on any paperwork were you guaranteed a delivery date. The best result you’re going to get from anything beyond polite requests for help is the dealer giving you back your deposit.

UpNover

Reaction score
Mine was ordered in June , completed in sept and just unloaded Friday at rail yard , should pickup this week .

Micheal Macdonald at Stillantis was the biggest help in getting my truck moving .

reign2018

Reaction score
excpt, they did take my truck in on a trade, and I put a deposit. If there had been an issue with parts or lack there of that would have been one thing. They are not shipping our trucks. There are thousands of others who have ordered after I did and their truck was completed and shipped after mine was. That is corporate failure to deliver on products. This is costing people thousands of dollars. If you calculate the interest rate hikes this delay will end up costing the customers tens of thousands of dollars. None of this is acceptable and the lack of communication is even worse. Being told that they will call their rep and then nothing for almost a year is beyond unacceptable.

Farm boy

Reaction score
We are all
excpt, they did take my truck in on a trade, and I put a deposit. If there had been an issue with parts or lack there of that would have been one thing. They are not shipping our trucks. There are thousands of others who have ordered after I did and their truck was completed and shipped after mine was. That is corporate failure to deliver on products. This is costing people thousands of dollars. If you calculate the interest rate hikes this delay will end up costing the customers tens of thousands of dollars. None of this is acceptable and the lack of communication is even worse. Being told that they will call their rep and then nothing for almost a year is beyond unacceptable. We are all in the same boat, I ordered 2/22/22 built 7/27/22. I have never heard from anybody. I finally got a case number from ram chat which I started back in Oct. They just did this past week give me an updated new one. I also have emailed Mike the first of December. Have gotten no response. I finally got movement on Ram Tracker yesterday. Mine is showing shipped, the delivery date is still TBD. Called my dealer and he said it is KZOA getting ready to ship, so if they finally found mine in the far lot then you guys should be showing some movement

Farm boy

Reaction score
We are all in the same boat, I ordered 2/22/22 built 7/27/22. I have never heard from anybody. I finally got a case number from ram chat which I started back in Oct. They just did this past week give me an updated new one. I also have emailed Mike the first of December. Have gotten no response. I finally got movement on Ram Tracker yesterday. Mine is showing shipped, the delivery date is still TBD. Called my dealer and he said it is KZOA getting ready to ship, so if they finally found mine in the far lot then you guys should be showing some movement

Users who are viewing this thread