Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

gebertg

Reaction score
Mine changed again to 11/18 (from 11/7, then 11/28). Like playing ping pong, but moving the right direction...I guess

Gdolboy54

Reaction score
November 14th. But yet it's been sitting in logistic Park for over 2 weeks. So freaking ftustrating.

McGuyver

Reaction score
@brv10 Could you check my status when you can. VIN: 3C63RRRL5NG335740 I greatly appreciate it.

Been on order for 6.5 months now. Dealer originally told me 14 to 16 weeks to special order the truck and 28 weeks later... nada. I'm trying to decide if I should keep waiting or cut my loses and move on to something else. So far I'm not happy about my first Ram product and first time special ordering a truck. Something about buying a brand new 2022 truck in the year 2023 that rubs me the wrong way.
Same, looking like 35 weeks from order to delivery with zero communication from ram

Lettikka

Reaction score
My experience was great first time around in 2019, this time my excitement is turning. Not sure why. I guess it is the long lead time, the fact that the next model year is out and it kind of makes me feel foolish for buying a new truck that is perceived in the market (and valued) as being a year old. I really think it is the lack of communication that is putting a damper on the deal. The logistics must be crazy to have to manage but I can't help think that there could be an expendable budget for looking after the people who have long order times. For me it probably wouldn't take much to get the negative out of my head. To be honest if I got an email from FCA that said they recognize I have had a truck on order for a while and they wanted to let me know that they were doing their best to get it to me it would probably make me good to go for another couple of weeks. I might be back on full kid at Christmas excited when the tracker changes from "built" to "shipped". This forum and you guys have been a big help in passing the time. BRV is the man and Officer Sanchez and many others have been great. Hard to imagine what it is like for some who don't mess with the computer and only have their sales person giving them crumbs for 8 months must feel like.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
My experience was great first time around in 2019, this time my excitement is turning. Not sure why. I guess it is the long lead time, the fact that the next model year is out and it kind of makes me feel foolish for buying a new truck that is perceived in the market (and valued) as being a year old. I really think it is the lack of communication that is putting a damper on the deal. The logistics must be crazy to have to manage but I can't help think that there could be an expendable budget for looking after the people who have long order times. For me it probably wouldn't take much to get the negative out of my head. To be honest if I got an email from FCA that said they recognize I have had a truck on order for a while and they wanted to let me know that they were doing their best to get it to me it would probably make me good to go for another couple of weeks. I might be back on full kid at Christmas excited when the tracker changes from "built" to "shipped". This forum and you guys have been a big help in passing the time. BRV is the man and Officer Sanchez and many others have been great. Hard to imagine what it is like for some who don't mess with the computer and only have their sales person giving them crumbs for 8 months must feel like.
I see you were on 2 plant holds during your build for parts, 5/4 to 6/8 and 8/12 to 8/18

kvp

Reaction score
I see you were on 2 plant holds during your build for parts, 5/4 to 6/8 and 8/12 to 8/18
That's what bugs me. I hear nothing from the dealer. I would think they would give updates every so often. Annoyed that if my truck ever shows up it is now last years model. I started this process in December and had to reorder in April. Truck has been sitting since August. I'm not happy but what can I do.

gebertg

Reaction score
That's what bugs me. I hear nothing from the dealer. I would think they would give updates every so often. Annoyed that if my truck ever shows up it is now last years model. I started this process in December and had to reorder in April. Truck has been sitting since August. I'm not happy but what can I do.
I think that's the most frustrating part, and honestly the easiest for them to solve.
COMMUNICATION!

UpNover

Reaction score
Mine has been sitting since end of September, this is so frustrating, seems pickup and delivery would be a simple process. My Dealer Mark Dodge did say Ram was using alternative delivery modes that aren’t as easy to track and some trucks have showed up at Dealer still showing TBD .

TRXto3500

Reaction score
Mine has been sitting since end of September, this is so frustrating, seems pickup and delivery would be a simple process. My Dealer Mark Dodge did say Ram was using alternative delivery modes that aren’t as easy to track and some trucks have showed up at Dealer still showing TBD .

I’m in the same boat as you. Built on 9/23 and was given the same excuse by MD. I’m sure that the estimated delivery date for tomorrow will switch to TBD.

Attachments

• 112FDAD0-D44D-4AD6-9F7A-F283319A289E.jpeg
    112FDAD0-D44D-4AD6-9F7A-F283319A289E.jpeg
    552.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

gebertg

Reaction score
Rumor is all dealers got notice from FCA "no more HD trucks and cans out of Mexico this year."

No official confirmation, but it would lead me to believe that new orders are pushed to 2023. Perhaps focusing on built trucks?

UpNover

Reaction score
I’m in the same boat as you. Built on 9/23 and was given the same excuse by MD. I’m sure that the estimated delivery date for tomorrow will switch to TBD.
My delivery 11-14 don’t see it happening..

UpNover

Reaction score
Rumor is all dealers got notice from FCA "no more HD trucks and cans out of Mexico this year."

No official confirmation, but it would lead me to believe that new orders are pushed to 2023. Perhaps focusing on built trucks?
Mines built , they need to Focus on shipping, should be a straight forward simple process..

Users who are viewing this thread