Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Gdolboy54

Reaction score
I'm just waiting on the transport company to pick mine up from the rail yard and deliver it to the dealer. But my dealer says it isn't there yet and the transporter just shows a advanced shipping notice, which means they will be notified when it's available im told. I'm pretty sure it's there. Brv10 has been right on the money. Thanks bud.

UpNover

Reaction score
You are at the end of the cycle, should be ok.
Is there anyway that’s more reliable than customer site to see if it’s moving along, I’ve seen some show TBD that have been delivered.

john59044

Reaction score
Mine was built on 9/2 ... don't believe the estimated delivery date. It will change to TBD on 11/13.
At least, that was my experience.
Mine was built on 8/25, and a estimated date of 10/28, then 10/14... and back to TBD.. last I checked my unit was still sitting in MX looking for a ride. Ordered on 4/8

Savin yours

Reaction score
Mine had a ship date of Oct 5th, it came and the date changed to TBD.
7037b8f250a7de3dc04c3ffb7bbff2a5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TRXto3500

Reaction score
Mine is also going to
Mark Dodge in Louisiana
Mine is also going to MD. Mine has an estimated delivery of 11/10 with a built date of 9/23. It’s still marked as TBD on shipping though. I ordered it hoping it would be her for our yearly Thanksgiving camping trip but I don’t think it’ll be here.

GrizzlyRAM

Reaction score
Ordered April 13th. Taking delivery tomorrow. Almost gave up a couple of times and bought a lesser competitor! I owe this board & specifically Brv10 for his updates & CharlieTangoWhiskey for his moral support. LOL

They beat the ETA by a few days!

Attachments

• A3E5F63F-2B35-42BB-AFEF-116B2CE39581.jpeg
    A3E5F63F-2B35-42BB-AFEF-116B2CE39581.jpeg
    153.2 KB · Views: 23

Lettikka

Reaction score
Ordered April 13th. Taking delivery tomorrow. Almost gave up a couple of times and bought a lesser competitor! I owe this board & specifically Brv10 for his updates & CharlieTangoWhiskey for his moral support. LOL

They beat the ETA by a few days!
Man I love seeing posts like this right now. I am on the edge. Excitement and positivity is turning to frustration. Probably my fault for pushing for information which as many know is frustrating. I should get back to my old ways of calmly waiting. Loan costs going up only add to the frustration, now to the point where the loan may be more expensive than just paying for it if you figure your $ is going to make about 8-10% sitting around.

jebruns

Reaction score
JUST GOT THE CALL...dealer said truck is in, came in last night. Tracker still shows tbd for shipping. Ordered 08/26. Sucks that there are no incentives:/
Congrats! But so I'm clear, you ordered an Limited HD on 8/26/22 and it's here in a month already? That has to be some kind of record.

jk2119

Reaction score
Mine was built on 8/25, and a estimated date of 10/28, then 10/14... and back to TBD.. last I checked my unit was still sitting in MX looking for a ride. Ordered on 4/8
Mine was built on 07-26, shipped 07-27....STILL in Mexico. Maybe will ship on 11-10, but I was told 10-9 and then 10-25 before too.

Squash

Reaction score
Mine shipped out of Saltillo 9/17. Was scheduled to arrive at Port Allen on 9/25. Instead, it went to a rail yard in NOLA, 60 miles away. It has been there since. ETA to Port Allen moves out 7 days, every 7 days. Current Port Allen ETA is 11/19. I have ZERO faith that it will stay that date. Has moved out every week 8 times straight. Aaron G, from MD, has been working on it, but no one at Stellantis seems to care. Worst logistics I have ever seen!

Users who are viewing this thread