Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Scooterbv

Reaction score
Looks like my 5500 hit the shipping lotto! Production straight onto a rail car…. If I am reading the doc correctly.
Those in the know will correct me if I am wrong I am sure.
Tracker is still showing “in production.”

5/23 order

9dfcd8bcf9c928e632852dec802f3ea3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2500Ram

Reaction score
Where is Koons and who did you work with there?
Right outside of DC. Couldn't be any more in the Mid-Atlantic and I-95 corridor accessible. Craig gave me my quote and took my deposit, a lady named Bella on the team did the rest. I never met Craig but if you were to call and ask for Bella I can say she's easy to work with for sure - quick with all the little stuff so you're not wasting time. I assume she could write your order too.

panzr15

Reaction score
Just got the word that my 4/8 order went KZ earlier this week

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Spareparts

Reaction score
Thanks Quattrocs I did not know that at all and was able to call the dealer out on this, they then changed their tune a bit

slowindown

Reaction score
Man I love that blue and chrome together
Thanks. I had originally wanted the night ed or sport appearance ed with the painted bumpers but you could only get those with black seats. I wanted the tan/brown seats more than I wanted body color bumpers. Plus, I know from experience that the chrome will hold up longer and it was cheaper with the chrome. I have the mopar chrome bug shield to install so it should really be shiny then.

pacnw1963

Reaction score
Well, I’ve been gone for days out of town and found a surprise when I went in my wide hipped dually tonight to put in my weathertech mats - about an inch of water on the drivers side floor board!!! What the ……??? No water stains anywhere in the headliner, so it looks like it may be the windshield.

I called Mark Dodge and Aaron and Robert were immediately all over it. Bringing the truck back to MD in the morning at 0800 and dropping it off and picking up a loaner. They are going to water test everything and fix the leak, and pull all of the carpeting, etc to dry everything out so there’s no rust, mildew, or mold. They’ll probably have it next week, but it’s not their fault and they are bending over backwards to make it right!

It’s all good…is what it is!

2500Ram

Reaction score
Dome light leaking through the high five lights? Sunroof? Headliner won't show either of those leaks. High fives leaking into the dome light happens on every brand of truck...I had it happen to my 16 and tightened up the lenses which stopped the leak.
Well, I’ve been gone for days out of town and found a surprise when I went in my wide hipped dually tonight to put in my weathertech mats - about an inch of water on the drivers side floor board!!! What the ……??? No water stains anywhere in the headliner, so it looks like it may be the windshield.

I called Mark Dodge and Aaron and Robert were immediately all over it. Bringing the truck back to MD in the morning at 0800 and dropping it off and picking up a loaner. They are going to water test everything and fix the leak, and pull all of the carpeting, etc to dry everything out so there’s no rust, mildew, or mold. They’ll probably have it next week, but it’s not their fault and they are bending over backwards to make it right!

It’s all good…is what it is!

pacnw1963

Reaction score
Dome light leaking through the high five lights? Sunroof? Headliner won't show either of those leaks. High fives leaking into the dome light happens on every brand of truck...I had it happen to my 16 and tightened up the lenses which stopped the leak.
I checked all of the cab clearance lights and rear crash light. All tight and no signs of leaking in the headliner. The very top of the carpet at the firewall was wet, only on the drivers side. I’m thinking windshield, but they are going to water test and determine leak and fix, it’s all warranty, stuff happems

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Looks like my 5500 hit the shipping lotto! Production straight onto a rail car…. If I am reading the doc correctly.
Those in the know will correct me if I am wrong I am sure.
Tracker is still showing “in production.”

5/23 order

9dfcd8bcf9c928e632852dec802f3ea3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JS as of 8/17

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
I checked all of the cab clearance lights and rear crash light. All tight and no signs of leaking in the headliner. The very top of the carpet at the firewall was wet, only on the drivers side. I’m thinking windshield, but they are going to water test and determine leak and fix, it’s all warranty, stuff happems
Or an improperly installed plug in the bulkhead.

Users who are viewing this thread