Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

123zk

Reaction score
Doesn't the Laramie Mega Cab come with coolers in the back seat on the l/h and r/h side under the floor?

Attachments

• 20220818_215732.jpg
    20220818_215732.jpg
    578.9 KB · Views: 45

Surgdoc4

Reaction score
I put a 1.75” leveling kit on this afternoon, left the dually around 3/4 high in the back, I’m happy with it now..
Went and weighed it, full of fuel, 1/2 tank of def, bumper, headache rack, tonneau cover, 5th wheel hitch, all my regular stuff, and me was 9600 pounds.
I was thinking high 8’s and now I’m glad I stuck a 16,000 pound tag on it.
Also surprised at how great the ride is and how good it handles with the leveling kit and the 2” rear spacers..
How do you put a 16000 tag on it?

pacnw1963

Reaction score
So where’s everyone hanging out now that they’ve gotten their trucks ?
I picked up my truck Monday, and work sent me out of town for the last 3 days. just got back last night to see my wide-hipped beast sitting in the driveway just where I left her. Let the accessory bonanza install begin this weekend!

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
I picked up my truck Monday, and work sent me out of town for the last 3 days. just got back last night to see my wide-hipped beast sitting in the driveway just where I left her. Let the accessory bonanza install begin this weekend!
Mine just rolled 1,000 miles.
After Labor Day she gets ceramic coated and that’ll be it.
Picked up the power wagon last night, had the windows re-tinted for Dylan, now just to get it detailed and he can get it.
Window tint is your friend in hot weather. I had the front doors match the rear and a strip across the front that comes down to the rear view. It really cools the inside down a lot.

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
Doesn't the Laramie Mega Cab come with coolers in the back seat on the l/h and r/h side under the floor?
You have to take the equipment group that includes it. Think it use to be standard but they changed it.

pacnw1963

Reaction score
Mine just rolled 1,000 miles.
After Labor Day she gets ceramic coated and that’ll be it.
Picked up the power wagon last night, had the windows re-tinted for Dylan, now just to get it detailed and he can get it.
Window tint is your friend in hot weather. I had the front doors match the rear and a strip across the front that comes down to the rear view. It really cools the inside down a lot.
Having the ceramic tint put on next week like I had on my old truck, right around 15%...makes a huge difference

2500Ram

Reaction score
Well I got my January 25 order on Wednesday August 17. Almost 7 months. Driving to Koons I did not think it would be worth the transition from my 18 Tradesman to this 22 Laramie. Oh my god was I wrong. The fit and finish on this new truck rivals the best cars I've had (Mercedes G, Porsche 911). I can guarantee my diesel runs down the highway no louder than a Lexus. What blew my mind was the glass being different. There's 2 layers on the side windows! Incredible vehicle they've put together. The new Cummins sounds completely different from the old 2018 6.7. The low end torque of the previous Cummins was amazing but somehow (I guess the new turbo and ISB injection system) the new engine is even more. I have been driving around by pushing the throttle 1/4" or so...all in all I cannot say enough good things about Koons in Virginia. If you want to get 6% under invoice and not fly to Mark Dodge then I would suggest Koons. Only thing I sorta noticed on the spreadsheet is that Mark Dodge gets their trucks fairly quick. Not sure if there is any causation there but thats what I see.

Dvayda2

Reaction score
First new vehicle I've ever owned, much less ordered, so Im pretty excited, but have no idea as to what to expect timewise for it to be delivered. My salesman hasnt been much help either. Order tracking on ramtrucks dot com says it shipped on July 29th, but has no estimated delivery time. Anyone able to search in a way that I havent been able to yet? Thanks! Currently have to carpool with the wife everywhere and it's getting old. Lol. VIN# 3C63R3HL5NG342170

Appreciate it GREATLY!
Anyone able to do a VIN search for me?

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
Well I got my January 25 order on Wednesday August 17. Almost 7 months. Driving to Koons I did not think it would be worth the transition from my 18 Tradesman to this 22 Laramie. Oh my god was I wrong. The fit and finish on this new truck rivals the best cars I've had (Mercedes G, Porsche 911). I can guarantee my diesel runs down the highway no louder than a Lexus. What blew my mind was the glass being different. There's 2 layers on the side windows! Incredible vehicle they've put together. The new Cummins sounds completely different from the old 2018 6.7. The low end torque of the previous Cummins was amazing but somehow (I guess the new turbo and ISB injection system) the new engine is even more. I have been driving around by pushing the throttle 1/4" or so...all in all I cannot say enough good things about Koons in Virginia. If you want to get 6% under invoice and not fly to Mark Dodge then I would suggest Koons. Only thing I sorta noticed on the spreadsheet is that Mark Dodge gets their trucks fairly quick. Not sure if there is any causation there but thats what I see.
The HO has some lag when you first start mashing on the pedal, they say the banks pedal monster will fix that so we’ll see whenever I get a chance to install it.

ollicat

Reaction score

Where is Koons and who did you work with there?

Users who are viewing this thread