Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

ShaunM

Reaction score
Trying to find some shipping info. Shows it was shipped on July 16. Appreciate it.
3C63R3RL5NG295947

Scubaz66

Reaction score
I wonder if large volume dealers get a lower invoice price or a larger kickback?

I showed my offer to a local dealer and they said 'theyre not allowed to do that'. I just wanted them to match it or come within a few hundred dollars and I'd stay local. I had to walk because at the time the MSRP was 86+ and my online offer from Kernersville was 79500 (my daughter is close enough to get within the 300 mile free shipping). Kernersville is taking care of all my Maryland tax/tag/title stuff for $145 so over it's just too easy. I think the dealers willing to jump into online orders are going to thrive even if they don't get the follow-up business.
One of the biggest lies you hear from a dealership! I tried to order my new truck through a dealership while I was in SC and asked to use my EP pricing. They stated "We aren't allowed to do that". A couple weeks later I visited my hometown dealership while visiting family in OH. They were more than happy to order this truck and Invoice me at EP pricing once the truck arrived. Both dealerships seemed to be your typical small town dealerships.

Key to a good price? Do your research or better yet read this Forum and ask questions. There is a reason there's an old saying "Crooked as a Used Car Salesman".

amauri

Reaction score
Got my truck yesterday.
Flew in to TUL on the redeye and was on the road home before noon.
Dealer had the tanks topped off and I made good time westbound on i40, got 800 miles on the first tank before checking in for some sleep.
Very impressed with the 8.4 Nav screen and wireless Android Auto so far. Auto high beam and auto wipers also very convenient.
Can't wait to get home and take some time to customize all the techno features to my liking.

kwichers

Reaction score
brv10,

I hate to bother you, but can you check on VIN 3C6UR5FL0NG311413? The truck shipped 7/21 with an original delivery date of 8-26-22. The delivery date then changed to 8-22-22. Today the delivery date updated to 11-27-22. I'm hoping this new delivery date is an error. My dealership has not been very helpful when trying to track this truck.

The Real Glee

Reaction score
brv10,

I hate to bother you, but can you check on VIN 3C6UR5FL0NG311413? The truck shipped 7/21 with an original delivery date of 8-26-22. The delivery date then changed to 8-22-22. Today the delivery date updated to 11-27-22. I'm hoping this new delivery date is an error. My dealership has not been very helpful when trying to track this truck.
What was your order date?

Pearce

Reaction score
I ordered my truck in June and the trailer 360 was not available to be ordered on my 3500 Longhorn. I have found a ram 4 camera kit produced by Ram and would like to order it. Does anyone know if the connector for the camera is still next to the trailer light connection?
You may need to talk to who you ordered from. The option for trailer 360 was not available to me either because of the chip shortage so the truck is not able to be prepped for it. As a result no connector. But, also from what I understand these things change on a regular basis. For example, some of the typical optional features in a Laramie were not available at the time of my order. But, they are still available in a Limited. So, I got the limited. I can't live without vented seats in central FL!

Mobrules

Reaction score
According to dealer I'm KZT. So at least that's something. He can't tell me where it is or a railcar #.

3C63RRPL2NG231127

Can this be checked or possibly a location? Thanks in advance!

clownpocket

Reaction score
@brv10

Would you be able to see where my truck is? It was supposed to arrive on August 8th and is now showing August 18th. I spoke with my dealer and he hasn't provided any tracking information:

1659034270170.png

Thanks again for all of your help!

Burger

Reaction score
Man, sorry to hear that. Are you going to reorder?
Not sure. Can’t even build the same truck anymore. Looking at what’s out there and will probably wait to see what happens with 23s and the economy.

pacnw1963

Reaction score
Called Union Pacific this morning and my train is still on schedule to arrive at Port Allen tomorrow morning at 0700. With the fed’s raising interest rates yet again, I figured it was time to pull the trigger and secure my loan. I’ll have my check tomorrow and I’m all set to close this deal and bring the wait to an end! It’s time to bring my wide-hipped beast home to papa!!! :cool:

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
Been a hot busy week..
Well my deal is done, sent the money yesterday, this morning the truck was listed for pickup and delivery. The guy in shipping said it may take a few days before a company takes the listing and gets it so another wait it seems.

pacnw1963

Reaction score
Been a hot busy week..
Well my deal is done, sent the money yesterday, this morning the truck was listed for pickup and delivery. The guy in shipping said it may take a few days before a company takes the listing and gets it so another wait it seems.
Finally there is closure!!!

killborn

Reaction score
Not till it rolls off the transport .. My hopes is it gets picked up tomorrow and here Sunday or Monday but I’m not gonna bet on that..
I am in the same boat. It hit the rail yard in town on Monday, but still waiting on transport and dealer has no visibility into it. Truck is 20 min from me after 7 months and I still can’t get it. Hopefully next week.

Users who are viewing this thread