Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

pacnw1963

Reaction score
1658330903569.png

I was hopeful that it would catch a fast train after being lost at the outside vendors for 2 months. I refresh the tracker at least 5 times a day, and look at what just happed when I refreshed it this time...my wide-hipped beast shipped yesterday!!!

I am starting to believe it is becoming a reality!!!!! Woo-Hoo :cool::cool::cool:

Mega_Morvik

Reaction score
There is light at the end of the tunnel. Ordered in early November 2021. Dealer tells me the truck will land in Calgary - Canada on the 28th of July. Then they are gonna grab it from the yard instead of the typical 1-2 week wait for trucking. Ready to see it!
3500 longhorn megacab SO. Factory air, body color bumpers.

DP340

Reaction score
Been seeing a lot of movement on my truck lately but not in a good way. The delivery ETA went from 8/4 to 8/17 back to 8/4 and now to 8/22. The strange this is that the railcar it is on is just south of Oklahoma City and still moving. Not sure why it would take 30+ days to travel 1100 miles.

Attachments

• 1658334360167.png
    1658334360167.png
    56.9 KB · Views: 30

Gofast23

Reaction score
Been seeing a lot of movement on my truck lately but not in a good way. The delivery ETA went from 8/4 to 8/17 back to 8/4 and now to 8/22. The strange this is that the railcar it is on is just south of Oklahoma City and still moving. Not sure why it would take 30+ days to travel 1100 miles.
Although not to the same extreme, my estimated delivery also went through a similar back and forth. The original estimate was 7/21, then moved up to 7/18, moved back to 7/28, then moved up to 7/20. Lo and behold, it was delivered on 7/18.

Ktm2smoker

Reaction score
Truth! This Marine loves blood colored crayons.

My Laramie NE was ordered with bench seat in Jan, but I couldn't find a local bench seat on anything but a Tradesman to confirm the actual seat area was the same shape. Dealerships just don't order them on the mid to higher trims but my Dodger insisted. I didn't get the Blind Spot Monitoring but in Jan it was available in the safety package.

Attachments

• IMG_20170527_095009844.jpg
    IMG_20170527_095009844.jpg
    273.5 KB · Views: 28

2500Ram

Reaction score
has anyone had luck tracking there trucks with the rail phone# given on this site. I have not been so lucky and dealer is being lazy.
Try calling the Norfolk Southern number with the same information. You can use keypad to enter all the information on Norfolk Southern.

JAX58

Reaction score
Try calling the Norfolk Southern number with the same information. You can use keypad to enter all the information on Norfolk Southern.
nope says truck was dropped off June 20. but truck was built in July same with the rail tracking both say June drop off . all good last update I got from a good source on here was it was on a train to Montreal just the impeccant kid knowing his present is a few hour away from him

2500Ram

Reaction score
nope says truck was dropped off June 20. but truck was built in July same with the rail tracking both say June drop off . all good last update I got from a good source on here was it was on a train to Montreal just the impeccant kid knowing his present is a few hour away from him
I have the same issue! Both UP and Norfolk say 1 thing...that location is not what our good source says. I trust our good source 100% and that train number not as much!

Scooterbv

Reaction score
Will the rail company and car # be on the updated POC or does my dealer have to look elsewhere? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QuattroCS

Reaction score
So the good news is that you don't need to play the lottery when you have a Ram on order. You get your fix every morning when you get up and check your tracker!!!

View attachment 41390
I'm right there with you, all the electronic options i could have on the BH except for sunroof, BSM and Surround view. although i like sunroofs, i'll be happy with the ones my wagons have. BSM and surround were not available so i will be working on them after delivery. My order is 4 days after yours and I'm at the same stage, SRW, Megacab with ramboxes are the rest of my exterior options, diff from yours. I did get the HO. Maybe ours are bunk/drinking buddies NE cousins. ;-)
I’m still confirmed at almost 4 months.
wow
Truth! This Marine loves blood colored crayons.

My Laramie NE was ordered with bench seat in Jan, but I couldn't find a local bench seat on anything but a Tradesman to confirm the actual seat area was the same shape. Dealerships just don't order them on the mid to higher trims but my Dodger insisted. I didn't get the Blind Spot Monitoring but in Jan it was available in the safety package.
I asked my (1st) dealer how can i see what a mega cab looks like, he pulled one up, that was cool. i said how can i see a bench seat, he said its not normal, then a few minutes later said something about them being standard in power wagons, so i was able to see what it looked like and decided to keep it. the center console doesnt make a lot of sense to me. (my uncle has a 4th gen 1500 with center console, i said, i would rather have the open space, expecially since the seat back and seat bottom are storage locations.

M376X6

Reaction score
Delivered yesterday the 19th. Tracker updated today. The front bumper had some rub marks on it. I went down this morning before I have to fly out to Nevada this afternoon and inspected it.
They were just installing a new front bumper painted yesterday afternoon. Everything I ordered is on it, which is everything but sunroof. The Night Edition looks nice and the
trailer surround system is in the box on the back seat with the connector mounted on the center rear bumper. I'll pick it up Friday around noon. 3 months 4 days from order to
delivery. Incredible considering the amount of time some folks have been waiting. I wish them luck.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-07-20 141100.png
    Screenshot 2022-07-20 141100.png
    285.2 KB · Views: 39

Lettikka

Reaction score
Delivered yesterday the 19th. Tracker updated today. The front bumper had some rub marks on it. I went down this morning before I have to fly out to Nevada this afternoon and inspected it.
They were just installing a new front bumper painted yesterday afternoon. Everything I ordered is on it, which is everything but sunroof. The Night Edition looks nice and the
trailer surround system is in the box on the back seat with the connector mounted on the center rear bumper. I'll pick it up Friday around noon. 3 months 4 days from order to
delivery. Incredible considering the amount of time some folks have been waiting. I wish them luck.
Thats awesome man. Hmmmm short time frame on a rig similar to mine. You bring hope to the group man. Congrats.

Mobrules

Reaction score
Is there anyway to find the info to track my truck. I have asked dealer but he's freaking useless.
3C63RRPL2NG231127. I know it's shipped but that's it.

SaylessRam

Reaction score
For whatever it's worth, I've watched a lot of people come and go in the time period since I ordered my truck. Today, they finally listed an ETA of August 19th. With speculation that the 23s should be released sometime in August or September, I've decided not to take delivery of my truck upon arrival. Currently looking at an 8 month timeline for a truck that most dealers would've quoted 2-3 months back in December.

1658352693108.png

Users who are viewing this thread