Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Bombaman

Reaction score
Sorry for the talk but just wounding if I'm supposed to Pla the different s
It depends on your dealer and their policies. Some will lock in at time of ordering and use price protection, others may charge you based on the change in sticker when it arrives.

nomorefords

Reaction score
I just noticed that the priced order confirmation I received when my ViN was assigned is different than the configuration preview I signed when I placed the order with the dealer. I ordered a mega cab, but just realized that when my VIN was assigned it was for a crew cab. Am I SOL?

1656905694401.png
1656905810588.png

superjoe83

Reaction score
I just noticed that the priced order confirmation I received when my ViN was assigned is different than the configuration preview I signed when I placed the order with the dealer. I ordered a mega cab, but just realized that when my VIN was assigned it was for a crew cab. Am I SOL?

View attachment 40587
View attachment 40588
If you signed the megacab poc then they should re-order at the original price if it has increased since it was originally submitted. That's how it should be done IMO

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
I KNOW E HAVE BEEN THROW THIS BUT MT WDS IIS $4500 MORE ARE THAN IT WAS THEY GOING TO CHARGE ME THAT
Did you pay a deposit when you signed the purchase order agreement? If so the price is locked in, if not …..

99mo

Reaction score

View attachment 40587
View attachment 40588
Zach at Granger will fix it and make it correct if possible. I would definitely verify each line at this point as the options have been very fluid.

Sancroix

Reaction score
I looked at your Window Sticker and Equipment Listing...I don't see any options on there where I would have expected to see BSM. If available, I have seen it most times in the safety groups or technology groups. From what I can tell, you did not ord either of those.
Well, if it is accurate to say the feature is not there unless specifically called in a build group, then no one ordering a Bighorn/Lonestar could have it.
I do see Blind Spot Monitoring called in a group for the Tradesman. But no such line item for any groups available to the Bighorn.
The Bighorn does not have a group called Technology; and the Safety group only calls items that are already in the Group C - which I did order.
It seems like a real failure on RAM's part, if Bighorn/Lonestar owners can't order BSM.

QuattroCS

Reaction score
Well, if it is accurate to say the feature is not there unless specifically called in a build group, then no one ordering a Bighorn/Lonestar could have it.
I do see Blind Spot Monitoring called in a group for the Tradesman. But no such line item for any groups available to the Bighorn.
The Bighorn does not have a group called Technology; and the Safety group only calls items that are already in the Group C - which I did order.
It seems like a real failure on RAM's part, if Bighorn/Lonestar owners can't order BSM.
It's not available now, it was back in January and April, I had it selected, dealer said it was not available at the time of order. i have also seen changes on the build page depending on the availability of certain options and groups.

I did the research, it can be added so going in that route myself. Also planning on doing a great amount of towing and that feature and surround view are important to me.

I must have checked and compared the options codes a half dozen times before signing.

kevin588127

Reaction score
It used to be an option on the BH. It was part of the safety group and I think it was 2800 bucks. Now the safety group is still 2800 bucks but you don't get any of the stuff, lol.

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
All sold orders maintain price from that time of order. If the dealer tries to get more, they are crooked.
I can tell you that theirs crooked dealers out there. One I talked to told me that the price at time of order is not set in stone and will probably change when the truck arrives… Glad I went with MD

IowaPW

Reaction score
I can tell you that theirs crooked dealers out there. One I talked to told me that the price at time of order is not set in stone and will probably change when the truck arrives… Glad I went with MD
The dealer was lying...and trying to make more money from you. Glad you moved to a different dealer.

Users who are viewing this thread