Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

choprzrul

Reaction score
What are times looking like for going from 'KZ' to 'KZM' ? I really wanna get my new baby outta the desert heat and sun.....

1656336359131.png

pacnw1963

Reaction score
I bought that for mine.. and a full ranch hand front bumper, steps, headache rack, 2” rear dually spacers, Toyo at3 tires, a B&W turn over ball, a banks pedal monster, bulletpoint phone holder, and a few other things that I can’t remember
RDS 95 gallon transfer tank/toolbox combo, 12v pump for tank, Edge Insight CTS3 with Turbo Shutdown Timer, Pure Diesel Power Fuel Filter Kit (uses the 2 micron Caterpillar Filter, and Weathertech floor mats and window vent visors…and the more time that passes the more I’ll probably buy LOL

Last edited:

choprzrul

Reaction score
Playing around on Ram's website/build on a chassis cab....I see that there is an option for a 52 gallon fuel tank. Does anyone know where/how this mounts? Kinda looks like it goes where the spare would be located on my 2500. I wonder if that tank/parts could be sourced from a local dealer??

1656337037407.png

pacnw1963

Reaction score
Playing around on Ram's website/build on a chassis cab....I see that there is an option for a 52 gallon fuel tank. Does anyone know where/how this mounts? Kinda looks like it goes where the spare would be located on my 2500. I wonder if that tank/parts could be sourced from a local dealer??

View attachment 40216
The tank you see where the spare goes is actually the 22 gallon option. The 52 gallon is just to the left of the catalytic converter

2500Ram

Reaction score
Just checked the UP automated railcar tracker and the eta to Port Allen dropped from 0700 on the 28th, to 0700 on the 29th. Is this common? It has made every other stop several hours earlier than the eta.
How do you check your Union Pacific status?

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
RDS 95 gallon transfer tank/toolbox combo, 12v pump for tank, Edge Insight CTS3 with Turbo Shutdown Timer, Pure Diesel Power Fuel Filter Kit (uses the 2 micron Caterpillar Filter, and Weathertech floor mats and window vent visors…and the more time that passes the more I’ll probably buy LOL
My wife wanted a Yellowstone Dually so that’s what’s she’s getting.. I’m just the chauffeur

PWCO

Reaction score
Has anyone been transported out of the Denver rail yard recently?

I am going on 2 weeks sitting there with the dealer only a couple hours away.

tim3500

Reaction score
Has anyone been transported out of the Denver rail yard recently?

I am going on 2 weeks sitting there with the dealer only a couple hours away.

A load went out this morning and another is scheduled for today. My truck should be in Longmont this afternoon.

PWCO

Reaction score
A load went out this morning and another is scheduled for today. My truck should be in Longmont this afternoon.
Well the other PW order from my dealer that shipped on the same train as mine delivered to the dealer last night. I guess mine didn't go on the same truck which makes no sense to me.

Hopefully its on the next truck over

tim3500

Reaction score
Well the other PW order from my dealer that shipped on the same train as mine delivered to the dealer last night. I guess mine didn't go on the same truck which makes no sense to me.

Hopefully its on the next truck over
What's your VIN? I'll look it up.

DP340

Reaction score
Got some good news this morning. Made it to production. Still a long way to go but at least it is that much closer to becoming a truck instead of just a number Vin/Von#

Attachments

• 2500.JPG
    2500.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 26

matemike

Reaction score
How do you check your Union Pacific status?
1 (800) 877-5123

Go through the automated program to “trace”. You’ll need your rail car number and just speaking the letters and numbers works for me. Brv10 gave me my rail car number when it shipped.

pacnw1963

Reaction score
My wife wanted a Yellowstone Dually so that’s what’s she’s getting.. I’m just the chauffeur
I want the Ranchhand Front bumper with 16.5K WARN winch like I had on my 2006 (well, it had a 12K WARN), but the cost together with installation and taxes is just under $4700. The wife put the ix-nea on that one for now, said we could do it after our 6,000 mile / 14 state trip in September. That of course is if I ever get out of the dreaded JB (40 days and counting) and get out of Mexico. I may not have a trip in September at this rate...

Bombaman

Reaction score
I got an updated number for the Port Allen yard, but they understandably want everything to go through the dealer. @Lowbagg did you go directly to dispatch or "Dealer and Customer Service"?

Edit: Sent a message to my salesman. He said he called the Port, was supposed to have gone out friday, but carrier had been re-assigned to "PUGH" from "HATA", so hes going to followup in a few days.

Last edited:

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
I want the Ranchhand Front bumper with 16.5K WARN winch like I had on my 2006 (well, it had a 12K WARN), but the cost together with installation and taxes is just under $4700. The wife put the ix-nea on that one for now, said we could do it after our 6,000 mile / 14 state trip in September. That of course is if I ever get out of the dreaded JB (40 days and counting) and get out of Mexico. I may not have a trip in September at this rate...
I’ve only spooled the which line out twice on the power wagon in 5 years

Users who are viewing this thread