Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

PWCO

Reaction score
Can anyone clear this one up? Tracker shows still shipping. Last update yesterday from the dealer is that the truck is still in the rail yard in Denver waiting on transportation.

But when I look at the codes on the order tracker it shows delivered. Is it actually delivered or just means delivered to the final yard?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-06-22 at 8.34.21 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-22 at 8.34.21 AM.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 59

Bombaman

Reaction score
Can anyone clear this one up? Tracker shows still shipping. Last update yesterday from the dealer is that the truck is still in the rail yard in Denver waiting on transportation.

But when I look at the codes on the order tracker it shows delivered. Is it actually delivered or just means delivered to the final yard?
Still being shipped, "Delivered: TBD", you should see ETA of June 30

drodegeb

Reaction score

In my experience, the status tracker is usually a bit behind what the dealer can see. My truck delivered to the dealer on 6/13, I picked it up on 6/14, and the tracker didn't update to "Delivered" until some time late on 6/14, and when it did, it updated the delivery date as 6/13.

Lewallenaj

Reaction score

chas0218

Reaction score
Did your dealer know that the truck had been shipped and on it's way or was it a surprise to them when it showed up?
I called last week and they told me they "expected it in the near future". That was after RAM sent me an email telling me it was going to be in 6/1-6/9. I'm sure they knew when it was coming just wouldn't tell me in case there was an issue when it came in.

MoparMom

Reaction score
My dealer cannot give us an updated delivery estimate. He says it is so screwed up that they had an ordered truck on the lot for delivery last week and Stellantis showed it in Texas. Our truck was ordered 3/4 and originally estimated for 5/30 delivery. <sigh> Of course its the HD orders out of Mexico that seem to be the problem. Dealer says they have little problem with domestic deliveries. 3C6UR5CJXNG303645

Sancroix

Reaction score
I didn't - ramtracker showed delivered this past Monday and I had to call them to verify it was on their lot. Wish I was working with Sandi, she seems to be more proactive vs whom I have.
I hear you. Once the RAM Tracker got updated, my sales rep essentially told me to go there for updates.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score

It's sitting in the Denver yard right now awaiting United Road for the dealer trip.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
My dealer cannot give us an updated delivery estimate. He says it is so screwed up that they had an ordered truck on the lot for delivery last week and Stellantis showed it in Texas. Our truck was ordered 3/4 and originally estimated for 5/30 delivery. <sigh> Of course its the HD orders out of Mexico that seem to be the problem. Dealer says they have little problem with domestic deliveries. 3C6UR5CJXNG303645
JS since 4/22 in Mexico.

tim3500

Reaction score

How did you open up the debugger?

CTow

Reaction score
Wife decided that me being less than computer literate she would try the tracker and ram chat. Well the tracker still for her says TBD for the shipped and delivered dates. But Ram chat did give her the window of 6/21-6/23. That being said they gave me a date of 6/1-6/9 on 6/1. I thought maybe it was a ship date that it left the Davisville Port but I can't imagine the truck taking 2 weeks to go from RI to NY (6hr. trip). Either way I'm not holding my hand on my ass.
My truck has been on shore leave in davisville since 5/29 with a hangover
I explained that I don’t want it if I can’t take it to Chrysler at Carlisle and have to rent a Ford not to mention it need to be broken in first his manager got on the phone and allegedly it will be on Long Island Friday
Not holding my breath

RAMBZ

Reaction score
Yeah, my dealer doesn't seem to be able to get any info, which is weird. I straight up asked him where it's at and he says he doesn't know yet other dealers are able to track it. Think he's just lazy lol. Mine says shipped since 6-14-2022 so I was just looking to see if it's on a train yet actually. He was no help. Sort of frustrating that we have to go outside the dealer we purchased from to get the info we're looking for. VIN: 3C6UR5FJ9NG261609

tim3500

Reaction score
brv10, can you check to see if my truck has arrived at the Denver railyard?

3C63RRKLXNG279109, 54055516

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Yeah, my dealer doesn't seem to be able to get any info, which is weird. I straight up asked him where it's at and he says he doesn't know yet other dealers are able to track it. Think he's just lazy lol. Mine says shipped since 6-14-2022 so I was just looking to see if it's on a train yet actually. He was no help. Sort of frustrating that we have to go outside the dealer we purchased from to get the info we're looking for. VIN: 3C6UR5FJ9NG261609
You should arrive at Logistics Park around 6/23, then the wait for the transport begins.

Users who are viewing this thread