Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

99ls1tj

Reaction score
My truck finally arrived! I ordered a 2022 Ram HD Bighorn 3500 on Feb 17th thru Gupton Motors and it arrived on May 18th at the dealership. Almost 3 mo. to the day. I wanted a stout pickup to use on weekends for hauling and to pull a toyhauler to various parks and events. The window sticker was $60,240 and I paid $52, 028 with their discount and affiliate pricing. It was worth the drive out of state to pick it up. I almost gave up but it finally showed.
Do you have a contact at Gupton? Thanks

rcs734

Reaction score
After hearing about the status codes being discovered in the RAM tracker source code, I did a little more digging and came across the following that was pretty interesting:
It shows an "arrival date" under the "In Production" status and was curious what other members show who are currently at that status. After the truck was built, the arrival date changed from 6/14 to 6/9 based on the results shown. Not sure if the arrival date is actually populated when the truck is in production or if it's just filled in after the truck is built/shipped, thought I'd share either way.
View attachment 38496
so, if all 5 status codes are present, does that mean it's been delivered?

rcs734

Reaction score
If it is KZX, it is delivered
Ok, the reason i asked is because as of yesterday i had an estimated delivery of today, and i checked this morning and they replaced the date with tbd and not showing as delivered. all the tracker fun! :)

IowaPW

Reaction score
Ok, the reason i asked is because as of yesterday i had an estimated delivery of today, and i checked this morning and they replaced the date with tbd and not showing as delivered. all the tracker fun! :)
Yup...they do that

M376X6

Reaction score
A really nice and welcome reply from brv10 that my truck went KZLD on 6/3. I have a list of Stages with letters but none match KZLD. Does anyone know what KZLD means? I have a code that says KZL and that it means Released-Not Shipped.
The only D in Stage 5 I see relates to holds. KZOD: Carrier holds. Could it be that the truck is being released from group like build and then sent or shipped to a group that Upfits. Perhaps it's just a plot to drive you a little crazy. None the less, I am excited and really glad to hear some other folks who have had terribly long waits are getting their trucks.

superjoe83

Reaction score
A really nice and welcome reply from brv10 that my truck went KZLD on 6/3. I have a list of Stages with letters but none match KZLD. Does anyone know what KZLD means? I have a code that says KZL and that it means Released-Not Shipped.
The only D in Stage 5 I see relates to holds. KZOD: Carrier holds. Could it be that the truck is being released from group like build and then sent or shipped to a group that Upfits. Perhaps it's just a plot to drive you a little crazy. None the less, I am excited and really glad to hear some other folks who have had terribly long waits are getting their trucks.
KZLD essentially means that your truck is complete and waiting for a train car, my truck stayed in that status for about 2 weeks, but there are other trucks on here that have been in that status for over a month

OldJeepsNewTrucks

Reaction score
They are all listed on this post (including KZLD) but sometimes take some decoding still.

Jeep2448

Reaction score
I have a Jan 29th ordered and scheduled for production on April 7th, it’s been pushed back twice and the dealer told me it’s supposed to be shipped out June 19th, maybe I’ll see it before Christmas because the tracker says it hasn’t even been built

M376X6

Reaction score
I have a Jan 29th ordered and scheduled for production on April 7th, it’s been pushed back twice and the dealer told me it’s supposed to be shipped out June 19th, maybe I’ll see it before Christmas because the tracker says it hasn’t even been built
That is so disappointing, I hope you get the truck soon.

Users who are viewing this thread