Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Scubaz66

Reaction score
Has anyone tried to locate a Locking Fuel Door for their 2022 2500 RAM? Seems there are many available but they all say up to year 2019. Does anyone know if RAM changed the design of the fuel entry port on the truck beds in the past 3 years? Has anyone purchased one that fits the 2022 RAM 2500? I'm choosing to replace the Fuel Door vs. the Fuel Cap because in my past experiences the aftermarket Fuel Caps don't always seal correctly causing the Check Engine Light to come on.

NightTrain

Reaction score
As far as the manufacturer is concerned, once a vehicle is invoiced to a dealer it is "sold". So if it takes months from production to final customer delivery (dealer is first customer) they really don't care as long as the money from the dealer or wherever the dealer financed it from is in the manufactures bank. account.
Kinda sucks for the dealers when it hits their floor plan for 3-4 months waiting on a sold order.

TroyMcClure

Reaction score
Oh yes!!! My sales rep just texted me with a D1!!!!

--CANADA BUILD WEEKLY UPDATE--
Ram 3500 4x4 SRW MC Limited NE - Cummins HO - Air Suspension - Level 1 Group

BA - 12/20/21 (Initial Order Date)
BG - 1/4/22
BX - 1/13/22
BX - 1/20/22
BG - 1/27/22
BG - 2/3/22
BG - 2/10/22
BG - 2/17/22
BG - 2/26/22
BG - 3/3/22
BG - 3/10/22
BG - 3/18/22
BG - 3/24/22
BG - 3/31/22
BG - 4/7/22
BG - 4/14/22
BX - 4/21/22
BG - 4/28/22
D - 5/5/22
D - 5/12/22
D - 5/19/22
D1 - 5/24/22

OldJeepsNewTrucks

Reaction score
My time is about done here, they new tracker seems to be working for some and most of the old orders are almost done
Honestly you've done tons and your response time to info requests has been impressive. Thanks for all your time you've given to those wondering what the heck was going on with their order!

jerrypw

Reaction score
Fun fact: my dealer's Chrysler rep appears to have authorized the dealer to go fetch my order out of the Denver railyard. I've always heard that's impossible.
thats what I thought. I'll check on that.

2500Ram

Reaction score
Looks like a few of us are at Midlothian outside Dallas. 5/5 arrival for mine. Hasn't left yet. Wish I could just pay to have it picked up...

Reaction score
With the exception of Mark Dodge, who from what I read takes a proactive role during the order process, dealers have no clue where their customer’s trucks are. I not only want my truck, but NEED it and I’m sick & tired of Ram Customer Service telling me that I should consult with my dealer for more accurate information because they don’t have it or care to find it!

That goes for the district managers as well; especially the one from Long Island, NY who’s more concerned with how I found out that my truck is in the Port of Davisville than getting it to the dealer in Huntington, NY! That’s why I wouldn’t tell her how I knew!!!

…and Ram Customer Service telling me that “my case has been escalated” and I’ll be receiving emailed updates is also a load of crap. Not one email received to date.

From hearing about cyber attacks on the Ram computer systems to the dealer telling me that my truck will be “hot tagged” for trucking from the Port, then being told they can no longer do that - I’m PISSED!

I’m no Ford fan, but I have a friend who ordered one and he receives accurate updates (via email) almost daily. TRANSPARENCY is key in any business - including the auto industry.

God I miss Lee Iacocca……

Slamman18Z

Reaction score
My truck completed the build phase today and I have a window sticker. I am 1323 on the spreadsheet for those keeping track of the status of orders placed before and after this one.

One step closer. Now, like so many on this forum, I will soon enter the shipping crap-shoot. I'm thinking about going into work tomorrow and putting together a raffle with the guys I work with to see who can guess when my truck will get delivered. Probably do one week tickets for $5 or by lunch for whoever is the closest.

Thanks to brv10 for all you have done on this thread.

Wholeo

Reaction score
brv10 if you haven't left this thread yet would you please check on VIN# 3C6UR5NL9NG286416 ?
If I had a VON I would use the newly posted order tracking system and wouldn't have to bother you.
My salesman told me last week my order went D1 with a mid June ship date which I'm finding hard
to believe. Thanks !

Users who are viewing this thread