Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

2500Ram

Reaction score
Is it possible to get ventilated seats on a 2500 Laramie right now? It’s not showing on the build and price?

Also, is the night edition constrained?

I just put in an order yesterday but don’t have a vin yet, so can theoretically make a change.
I was going to answer your question with a reply like "For sure!" Instead of that I went and built my exact Laramie again...there was no AC seats mentioned! It used to say ventilated seats under Laramie Level A equipment package and now its missing. Mine was built in March and is a 2500. Not sure what the story is on the 3500.

EDIT: I see it under Laramie level B for both 2500 and 3500

Last edited:

Mobrules

Reaction score
Well well........... According to customer service I am KZ today.

Got the build sheet but have not seen sticker yet.

My dealer is not the bast so I have relied heavily on this forum. Honestly if it wasn't for some for some of you here I would have been crazy with the wait. So thank you!

3C63RRPL2NG231127

IowaPW

Reaction score
Well well........... According to customer service I am KZ today.

Got the build sheet but have not seen sticker yet.

My dealer is not the bast so I have relied heavily on this forum. Honestly if it wasn't for some for some of you here I would have been crazy with the wait. So thank you!

3C63RRPL2NG231127
Hopefully, the window sticker will populate soon!

kevin588127

Reaction score
Texted my salesman at MD today for a monthly update. He called me about a half hour later to let me know I'm still D. He apologized profusely, stated that this is uncommon and there must be some option holding up my build. I questioned if he knew which option and he did not. It is looking more likely that I will not be purchasing this truck and may instead order a 23.

4FOXS8K

Reaction score
To start, the RAM app was activated after my paperwork was signed and a temp tag was issued. That allowed me to see everything.
They driver asked me last night if 6 am was ok for drop off, which it was. He arrived in a transport carrier with 6 other cars on it. He told me to do a walk around to verify no issues. He backed it off transport, handed me the keys, then I signed for bill of lading. Drove it to my house and here she sits.
It was filthy but that is what I asked for, no swirl marks. It’s getting ceramic coating in a week and they asked it not to be cleaned so they can work it basically from factory.
Took kid to school and I was pleasantly surprised on how smooth the air ride suspension handled even over California pot holes.
Link is to delivery video I took.

Attachments

• EBF2E982-49F6-4A12-859A-755722B373EF.jpeg
    EBF2E982-49F6-4A12-859A-755722B373EF.jpeg
    534 KB · Views: 68
  • 181E8508-1C85-4B60-BA36-0348C11AFA79.jpeg
    181E8508-1C85-4B60-BA36-0348C11AFA79.jpeg
    585.7 KB · Views: 67
  • C9C00865-E203-4A91-8898-231C685D1509.jpeg
    C9C00865-E203-4A91-8898-231C685D1509.jpeg
    587 KB · Views: 67

QuattroCS

Reaction score
To start, the RAM app was activated after my paperwork was signed and a temp tag was issued. That allowed me to see everything.
They driver asked me last night if 6 am was ok for drop off, which it was. He arrived in a transport carrier with 6 other cars on it. He told me to do a walk around to verify no issues. He backed it off transport, handed me the keys, then I signed for bill of lading. Drove it to my house and here she sits.
It was filthy but that is what I asked for, no swirl marks. It’s getting ceramic coating in a week and they asked it not to be cleaned so they can work it basically from factory.
Took kid to school and I was pleasantly surprised on how smooth the air ride suspension handled even over California pot holes.
Link is to delivery video I took.
Awesome color and a megacab, win win. congrats

QuattroCS

Reaction score
I got my vin today. Is there a way to track status codes?

Congrats! Your dealer can provide status code. Or, Ram Chat can provide verbiage which you can translate to status code. See the Status Codes Sticky in the 4.5 General Discussion section. Good luck.

Sstiller

Reaction score
Has anyone used the Rubicon VIN Tracking? Is it worth the effort to get setup?

waveslayer

Reaction score
So I'm KZLD "delayed status " whatever delayed status means ... not sure as of when but that's what I was told today . Not sure the line number it changes frequently

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

2500Ram

Reaction score
So I'm KZLD "delayed status " whatever delayed status means ... not sure as of when but that's what I was told today . Not sure the line number it changes frequently

Best way I can put it is - buckle up. I've been in some sort of a status delay since March. My truck has moved from Mexico to Texas....in 67 days.

waveslayer

Reaction score
Best way I can put it is - buckle up. I've been in some sort of a status delay since March. My truck has moved from Mexico to Texas....in 67 days.
That's what I figured, I'd better stop getting excited and enjoy my VW TDI more! Want to read trip it to Texas? Mine is slated for Utah . Gives me a reason to fly back there to scout some areas pre hunting season

SaylessRam

Reaction score
From my understanding and what I've heard through the grapevine, some trucks are being shipped via truck currently due to the railcar system shortages? I've heard from my local dealer this is something they're doing to hope to speed up transportation. Wasn't sure if it was legitimate or not, but they claimed they'd received a truck load of Jeep's this way this past week.

Users who are viewing this thread