Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

IowaPW

Reaction score
I thought mine was a **** show. I ordered mine from a dealer in northern NJ on 10-29-21 and the salesman kept telling me it should be here in mid feb, then end of March then April. If I knew what I’ve learned from here back in October I would have ordered the truck elsewhere.

I’m dealing with the exact same thing. I ordered mine from a dealer in northern NJ on October 29th. The latest update I have is that the truck is on railcar waiting to be shipped to Kansas City. ETA 6/3-6/21.
Probably not the dealer's fault on delivery.

2022grey

Reaction score
Called mopar today and they told me that mine should start production very soon and they added me to a list to get emails for updates when they get them
Yep I’ve heard the same thing ! Still waiting two months since I got same email !

Gpfox32

Reaction score
Got the call from Robert at Mark Dodge that my truck had arrived last week.. Unfortunately I was out of town but officially finished the paperwork today. Just got sent my window sticker below. Now just have to arrange delivery and pick up of my 1500 trade in. Officially 12 weeks total from 2/16 order date so I hope that maybe this gives hope to those of you who have been waiting awhile, Thanks again to everyone on here. If it wasn't for this forum I'd never know about MD and would've been stuck paying $500 under MSRP.

Attachments

• windowsticker_2022-05-19-015705912 (1).pdf
    74.8 KB · Views: 69

Mason1646

Reaction score
Is it possible to get ventilated seats on a 2500 Laramie right now? It’s not showing on the build and price?

Also, is the night edition constrained?

I just put in an order yesterday but don’t have a vin yet, so can theoretically make a change.

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
Is it possible to get ventilated seats on a 2500 Laramie right now? It’s not showing on the build and price?

Also, is the night edition constrained?

I just put in an order yesterday but don’t have a vin yet, so can theoretically make a change.
Unless I’m reading it wrong, according to the spec guide ventilated seats were only ever an option on Power Wagon, and Standard on Limited and Limited Longhorn. F1EDCE25-F845-4702-AC9E-E2DF998E89BC.jpeg

Skurtz036

Reaction score
When I ordered mine, first order was a 2500, and 2nd order a 3500, ventilated seats were part of level b group as well as heated rear. Not seeing it listed anymore.

Attachments

• 04C8CF58-AEDE-4C5E-A00B-1245BD43B0F9.png
    04C8CF58-AEDE-4C5E-A00B-1245BD43B0F9.png
    1 MB · Views: 21
  • 877404E3-16A3-414F-A0FD-DAA10143892E.png
    877404E3-16A3-414F-A0FD-DAA10143892E.png
    839.3 KB · Views: 21

hunterjoe

Reaction score
Yeah, they don't list it anymore on the website. My Level B has them listed on the window sticker, was built 3 weeks ago.

hunterjoe

Reaction score
So, just found them still listed on the Laramie. If you click the 'more info' link under the seating option, they're listed there. Must mean they're standard? Only under the 5 passenger, but there's nothing listed for the 6 passenger, but I'd assume all of the same is standard. But you know what to assume means.

matemike

Reaction score
Heated front seats (CMA) were standard on Laramies.
Ventilated front seats (CAJ)and heated 2nd row seats (JPZ) were part of a level B package (A77), not their own separate options.

That’s what I know from when I ordered on December ‘21

99mo

Reaction score
IowaPW can provide you some stats on the Night Edition from the EL's on the tracking order sheet. He recently did for the Sunroof. He must be slacking today, lol

IowaPW

Reaction score
IowaPW can provide you some stats on the Night Edition from the EL's on the tracking order sheet. He recently did for the Sunroof. He must be slacking today, lol
Ah man!! Lol. I haven't looked at that.

Last edited:

mr hankey

Reaction score
Well guys sorry I haven’t posted in a lil while here is my update. Was told may 7th that the truck arrived at MD and it would be a few days to get it prepped. Aaron hit me up pretty quick to let me know that the receiving guys removed my plastic wraps on all my interior which I was a little disappointed in but it’s not the worst thing ever.

On the 10th I started working with Dale to get the financial aspect knocked out. That took a few days as I had to sell off my 300S. Wait for the check from dealer (2 days), deposited check and have funds clear (5 days because it was deposited after 3 on a friday). I decided to have truck shipped to San Diego. Flight prices, diesel, and miles being put on truck helped that decision.

The logistics dept at MD helped set up a driver and had the truck loaded for delivery on Tuesday night. They found me a great quote ($1600 cash) and said that they took videos and pictures and driver took the same in case anything happens. They said if something did happen then they will be handling the bill with transport to get it corrected using my local dealership. Cross fingered that doesn’t happen. They even filled up the truck before it was loaded. Almost $7 a gallon for it here in San Diego. I actually enjoy the RAM app as it shows me my fuel, mileage left before empty, and where it is while it’s being delivered. It is set to be here tomorrow morning and I’m very much looking forward to it. I’ll post up pics after it arrives.
Thank you for all the details of this. Hope all goes well with the delivery this morning!

Users who are viewing this thread