Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

mmehlhouse

Reaction score
Truck is KZK!
2022 3500 SRW LL
Attached pic is from the dealer so it hasn’t been cleaned up yet. Just got an update email from Ram Support that the truck is still at port with no ETA… clearly they’re clueless right now.

002DC91D-E98F-4DCF-992E-663B927F878F.jpeg
Ordered - 12/9
D1 - 1/22
EL - 2/8
WS - 2/12
Departed Port Altimira - 3/20
Arrived Port Baltimore - 3/26
KZX - 5/2

drodegeb

Reaction score
Man - I'm getting jealous of everybody getting their trucks. Mine was built on 4/26. As of this morning, RAMChat says it's in the shipping stage, dealer also confirmed it's KZLD.. Crossing fingers it catches a train soon..

hunterjoe

Reaction score
Man - I'm getting jealous of everybody getting their trucks. Mine was built on 4/26. As of this morning, RAMChat says it's in the shipping stage, dealer also confirmed it's KZLD.. Crossing fingers it catches a train soon..
Right there with you (KZLD). Now the fun begins.

Trwiii

Reaction score
I can be marked off the list, picking up Thursday. 4 months ordered to delivery not as bad as I though it would be.
But it was just a diesel tradesman. I’m going to order a bighorn when I pick this one up, does anyone know if the silver edition is still available on the bighorn I do not see it on the Ram website?

2022grey

Reaction score
Truck is KZK!
2022 3500 SRW LL
Attached pic is from the dealer so it hasn’t been cleaned up yet. Just got an update email from Ram Support that the truck is still at port with no ETA… clearly they’re clueless right now.

View attachment 36956
Ordered - 12/9
D1 - 1/22
EL - 2/8
WS - 2/12
Departed Port Altimira - 3/20
Arrived Port Baltimore - 3/26
KZX - 5/2
Nice . Mine has been in D1 since 3/22/22 still looks like as of today there still schedulling the build according to Ram Chat 3C63R3ML2NG268812 ! Congratulations on your truck .

Bombaman

Reaction score
Have requested and updated POC from Tony @ MD, lets see if there is any other details. Hoping to have it ready early July for a trip.

SaylessRam

Reaction score
Well, here's a new one. No longer unavailable from a cyber attack, now their system is "undergoing an update." RamChat is certainly a joke aside from the basic D, D1, and KZ/misc. trim codes.

1651518127727.png

RAMBZ

Reaction score
Dealer messaged me Friday saying I have an estimated ship date of 5/25. This means it just went to D1, correct? Also, the estimated ship date is when it 'may' leave the factory...so at least another couple weeks till it's at the dealer. VIN: 3C6UR5FJ9NG261609

IowaPW

Reaction score
Dealer messaged me Friday saying I have an estimated ship date of 5/25. This means it just went to D1, correct? Also, the estimated ship date is when it 'may' leave the factory...so at least another couple weeks till it's at the dealer. VIN: 3C6UR5FJ9NG261609
I'd say...don't plan on shipping being any quicker than a month. Some have been that short, but I have seen others take up to 7 weeks or more.

drodegeb

Reaction score
Well, here's a new one. No longer unavailable from a cyber attack, now their system is "undergoing an update." RamChat is certainly a joke aside from the basic D, D1, and KZ/misc. trim codes.

View attachment 36959
Haha.. all last week they were telling my it was due to an update.. That is one of the longest update timeframes I've ever seen...

G rams

Reaction score
Not to add to your anxiousness but my truck was ordered June 3rd, 2021 and I still don't have it yet. Only information so far from my Dealership is tracking is down and it's on its way.
I am so sorry to hear that. Where and what did you order?

Stanek

Reaction score
I'd say...don't plan on shipping being any quicker than a month. Some have been that short, but I have seen others take up to 7 weeks or more.
I’m on week 7, still sitting in Mexico. For me the shipping is getting close to the time it took to get built, its probably going to take longer. Ahhh, missing out on that new truck smell, probably gonna be all baked out of it time it gets here, lol.

G rams

Reaction score
I can be marked off the list, picking up Thursday. 4 months ordered to delivery not as bad as I though it would be.
But it was just a diesel tradesman. I’m going to order a bighorn when I pick this one up, does anyone know if the silver edition is still available on the bighorn I do not see it on the Ram website?
Wow glad you got your truck. We ordered Big Horn 3500 Diesel Mega Cab. Ordered Sept 13 2021 in Ontario Canada to date no news, no truck. Hope you have better luck.

Users who are viewing this thread