Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

owdiss78

Reaction score
Is say it was installed at the dealer and they charged you for it for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will have to go through my paperwork because I don’t remember seeing any extra charge anywhere for it but I will be looking when I pick up my 3500 tomorrow as well

IowaPW

Reaction score
Gotcha...ya..I'd be up in their grill as to why that is there.

223500DRW

Reaction score
dealers are installing on these trucks since they are so expensive now. no way for a repo to be hidden from them anymore. they always know where your at. so thwy can secure there asset if u default

owdiss78

Reaction score
dealers are installing on these trucks since they are so expensive now. no way for a repo to be hidden from them anymore. they always know where your at. so thwy can secure there asset if u default

I get it I just feel they could tell us but not everyone honest

Cseybert

Reaction score
So I just found this under my dash any idea what it’s for?
73e56854aa9157efcaf7890c30bdc803.jpg
Are you financing the vehicle through the dealer? If you don’t mind me asking.

Cseybert

Reaction score
Kind of makes me wonder if the dealers share that information with credit unions and other banks.

IowaPW

Reaction score
Kind of makes me wonder if the dealers share that information with credit unions and other banks.
It's probably that bank or credit union requiring it. The are the ones who hold your title until you have paid it off.

Muddvain

Reaction score
Damn...that's sexy
Thx i wanted to go NE but i dont want 20’s out here where i live and ill prob do custom blk wheels 17-18” eventually atm just ready to drive down there and get it dont have a way down there yet but….

chas0218

Reaction score
In some situations, it's best to go private party like Marketplace. I wouldn't have been able to sell my last truck to any of those sites with the work invested in it, which was understandable. Ended up finding a dealer that specialized in "modified" trucks in my case and it worked great.
Sometimes depends on the tax difference it might pay to trade vs sell outright. We would've had to get 2k more than trade to break even and no one reached out for 2k more on FB.

chas0218

Reaction score
Mine has been waiting on a train out of mexico for just as long.
Same
Ram Chatted a few minutes ago and got this message.
04/22/2022 2:20PM

I am showing that your vehicle is in the stage prior to being released by the plant. Vehicle may have been selected for additional quality inspections or held for delivery purposes. At Stellantis, you can be assured that we take vehicle quality seriously. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.

Today is day 77 of when I submitted my order with the dealer. Parts list populated but no window sticker yet.
Vin# 3C63R3CJ4NG2684862022
Ram 3500 Tradesman not very equipped. needed something as quickly as possible for a newly purchased Lance 825 slide in camper. will order a limited in a month or two, but was worried that a fully loaded truck would be a end of summer arrival.
96 days since ordering for me and still sitting in Mexico..ugghhh

Users who are viewing this thread