Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

CTow

Reaction score
I’m just going to order a pair and a can of spray on bed liner and add then my self. My 2019 has them but I’m trading that in and since Dennis Dillon has been so good to me so far I’m not gonna remove things now.
The problem is with it open it will accumulate dirt salt etc and rust more than if you had nothing they can easily make a liner with a notch for the air ride or we can all make a class action lawsuit because it is worse than no liner and one of the reasons I bought a limited is for that

kevin588127

Reaction score
The problem is with it open it will accumulate dirt salt etc and rust more than if you had nothing they can easily make a liner with a notch for the air ride or we can all make a class action lawsuit because it is worse than no liner and one of the reasons I bought a limited is for that
Anyone got a picture of what is missing? On my 1500 the wheel well liners are 1 piece. I ordered a 2500 with ram boxes and with that option, it adds the wheel liners. I'm pretty sure there is an aftermarket available and if mine comes missing the center section, I'll look at that route. Seems kinda silly that they would leave a center section missing and not just delete the whole thing all together.

Cseybert

Reaction score
2500 is different

Attachments

• 960A0DC0-304C-4A71-B5C7-20717526F3B0.jpeg
    960A0DC0-304C-4A71-B5C7-20717526F3B0.jpeg
    295.1 KB · Views: 97
  • 8DF69E77-9AAF-48FC-BB8A-679776DAF473.jpeg
    8DF69E77-9AAF-48FC-BB8A-679776DAF473.jpeg
    361 KB · Views: 96

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone got a picture of what is missing? On my 1500 the wheel well liners are 1 piece. I ordered a 2500 with ram boxes and with that option, it adds the wheel liners. I'm pretty sure there is an aftermarket available and if mine comes missing the center section, I'll look at that route. Seems kinda silly that they would leave a center section missing and not just delete the whole thing all together.

Without:
0f0c6e489c29076c3286ae323ab1afc7.jpg

With:
90c68135375f92b3f1f71fc7b9e3d630.jpg

There’s a whole thread on this over in exterior. If you search my username, or “missing splash guards” I think you’ll find every bit of info you need. Keep in mind this issue is related only to the dual rear wheel trucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gator6

Reaction score
Dunno if you guys are in the towing camera(s) page, but I’ll tell those of you ordering…it’s a daunting bit of mess if you want to put it on your 5er!

I spent all day looking at the parts, climbing on the roof, looking at the rear mount, looking at the underbelly. I think I have the digital rearview figured out with the extensions available on Amazon (link on the other thread), but finding a mounting location for the Trailer 360° box is going to be fun to solve.

Looks like they give you a 12 pin hookup and an extension for that, but I’m not sure if the total length. If the extension for the rearview (reported to work by a member here) fit surround cameras I may just get some of those and a gland to mount the box inside the master bedroom somewhere (hopefully somewhere the wife won’t mind).

Link to the trailer cam thread below.

gator6

Reaction score
Without:

With:

There’s a whole thread on this over in exterior. If you search my username, or “missing splash guards” I think you’ll find every bit of info you need. Keep in mind this issue is related only to the dual rear wheel trucks.

You still have that part number Matt? I may order a set in a couple months.

Shoot! I just remembered I didn’t write down all those filter numbers either, going to have to find that Facebook post again.

Cseybert

Reaction score

Shoot! I just remembered I didn’t write down all those filter numbers either, going to have to find that Facebook post again.

68061033AA

Ugly ducking

Reaction score

This is what I found..

Attachments

• BD4CE646-EE6E-4A50-AC51-E110C486110B.jpeg
    BD4CE646-EE6E-4A50-AC51-E110C486110B.jpeg
    115.7 KB · Views: 44
  • 7B41DA2B-3C8E-4369-8861-3E14D60B0E03.jpeg
    7B41DA2B-3C8E-4369-8861-3E14D60B0E03.jpeg
    220.9 KB · Views: 44

OldJeepsNewTrucks

Reaction score
Without:

With:

Good to know, I was going off what another dealer told another user, or so I remember. So in the Intel world I guess we'd call that unreliable.

I'm curious as I have a SRW coming so in theory shouldn't be a thing.

gator6

Reaction score
Good to know, I was going off what another dealer told another user, or so I remember. So in the Intel world I guess we'd call that unreliable.

I'm curious as I have a SRW coming so in theory shouldn't be a thing.

That raises another question [mention]Cseybert [/mention] Matt and I have DRWs. Is that part number for a DRW or SRW? Forgive the ignorance if there’s no difference, but it may matter.

lewis42

Reaction score
I tried to show the 3 beeps to my wife (cause it HAD done it to me) and it didn’t replicate. Tonight it did it again though, I think these trucks have their own personalities.

I hate that feature with a Passion on my new truck, if they would only leave it as an option to turn off. Every time I'm trying to hook my trailer on to my truck which is weekly the Dang thing is beeping at me when I shut the door

Cseybert

Reaction score
That raises another question [mention]Cseybert [/mention] Matt and I have DRWs. Is that part number for a DRW or SRW? Forgive the ignorance if there’s no difference, but it may matter.

DRW

Sauksxs

Reaction score
Dunno if you guys are in the towing camera(s) page, but I’ll tell those of you ordering…it’s a daunting bit of mess if you want to put it on your 5er!

I spent all day looking at the parts, climbing on the roof, looking at the rear mount, looking at the underbelly. I think I have the digital rearview figured out with the extensions available on Amazon (link on the other thread), but finding a mounting location for the Trailer 360° box is going to be fun to solve.

Looks like they give you a 12 pin hookup and an extension for that, but I’m not sure if the total length. If the extension for the rearview (reported to work by a member here) fit surround cameras I may just get some of those and a gland to mount the box inside the master bedroom somewhere (hopefully somewhere the wife won’t mind).

Link to the trailer cam thread below.

Let us know how you make out on the trailer 360 cameras I’m going to hold off till later this summer

gator6

Reaction score
Let us know how you make out on the trailer 360 cameras I’m going to hold off till later this summer

I may have to create a thread for it, or throw it up on the link that I posted earlier. Only problem with that thread is it’s there for deciphering the difference between all the camera options available.

I’ll be sure to get plenty of photos as I go though and put them somewhere.

4FOXS8K

Reaction score
I may have to create a thread for it, or throw it up on the link that I posted earlier. Only problem with that thread is it’s there for deciphering the difference between all the camera options available.

Make a YouTube video.

gator6

Reaction score
Make a YouTube video.

Haha, the wife jokes around about some of the people who do videos that are completely awkward when it comes to doing those…and would roast me if I did one. Trust me, the videos I had to do for Speech she fried me until they were correct, and even then she said I needed more personality!

I may try, hell I know she wants to do some kind of vlog (?) on our upcoming road trip and may want to do a walkthrough of the 5er. I will definitely take some pics as I go, but a walk-through with a link to the forum thread may just be a good thing to put out there for everyone.

Thanks for the idea!

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score

DRW only. The SRW trucks use a completely different fender liner.

Center Piece = 68061033-AA

Push pin (see pic) = 6502871

You’ll also need two of these (per side so 4 total):
e84c6e3d11c3b3d7ae768e1168cc6b86.jpg

Sauksxs

Reaction score

Sounds good thank you

P.A.

Reaction score
Yes, I live in Tulsa. I went with Chris Nikel in broken arrow. They’ve done the service on all my dodge, ram, and jeep vehicles and have never steered me wrong. Very honest dealership
Awesome! If you've got a dealership that does you right absolutely stick with them. Good for you. Enjoy the ride!

Users who are viewing this thread