Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

P.A.

Reaction score
First Post here...

Is anyone getting any updates on where their truck is in shipping? Mine shipped (I think), and then the great shipping hack happened. So I have no idea on when/where it is. I ordered from Mark Dodge based on recommendations from this forum (best advice I have received so far).
VIN - 3C63R3ML2NG266798
@brv10 or @gator6 will be able to help you. Hang tight. These guys are awesome! Welcome to the forums.

gator6

Reaction score
Oh no worries. Yes, ours is MD. Can't wait to meet everyone, however, Sandi won't be there next week. They've been great. I keep getting the text and emails to fill out the survey but I am going to wait til I pick up. But I'm not expecting any problems. I will surely get some pics. Enjoy your new truck!! :)

I had the luck of being there when she was in town this week, gave her a big hug!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gator6

Reaction score
View attachment 36431
A whole auto carrier with some trucks visible. Hopefully it’s some of the Canadian orders headed for the new homes!!

I had always seen these and never paid them any attention. Then a month ago I saw them while waiting at a crossing and explained to the wife what they were, how they were loaded, the sheer amount of weight they could handle…

I’ll never look at a train the same way again after this experience

gator6

Reaction score
@brv10 or @gator6 will be able to help you. Hang tight. These guys are awesome! Welcome to the forums.

I appreciate the thought, but I can’t take credit. I do wish I had the kind of juice some members do when it comes to tracking vehicles. Even though I have mine, I would love to help those of you out if I could.

nightperson

Reaction score
How do i see the shipping info? I was told by ram chat my truck is on the way to the dealer.

3C6UR5TL3NG269937

gator6

Reaction score
Had my first issue with the 12” display today. I turned the truck off and CarPlay kept playing, even after I got out shut the door and locked it. I went back inside and had to hit the pier button a couple times before it turned off. When I got back in the truck to leave later, the radio was playing, but the screen was black and the reverse cameras came on (in reverse) with threat of the screen black. It restarted, and was normal for the short ride home from the beach. I did a quick turnaround and headed back out, but the same thing happened. Black screen, and music, so I tried the hard reset (hold down both knob buttons) but nothing happened. I did a soft reset (pic below) and it’s been fine since.

4559ee3d298970b01ad58c57870226ef.jpg

gator6

Reaction score
I understand and I can’t speak for him but you won’t know until you ask

Give it some time, he may message you the deets. Kinda like to keep it on the low so he doesn’t get as blown up.

If you’ve been told it’s on a train it will show up at Port Allen usually in 10 days or less. Then, you have about 10-14 days for them to truck it back to Lake Charles.

ermster02

Reaction score
Give it some time, he may message you the deets. Kinda like to keep it on the low so he doesn’t get as blown up.

If you’ve been told it’s on a train it will show up at Port Allen usually in 10 days or less. Then, you have about 10-14 days for them to truck it back to Lake Charles.

Port Allen? Lake Charles? So, just trying to understand. My dealer is in Virginia. I thought I would go by rail all the way there.

ermster02

Reaction score

You also may not have talking to me. Sorry if that was the case.

gator6

Reaction score
You also may not have talking to me. Sorry if that was the case.

No, I was, I’m sorry… there are so many threads I follow and I got confused. I had just been on the Mark Dodge thread.

Where in VA? I was stationed at Little Creek and my wife is from Charlottesville.

Hadley527

Reaction score
Hey ordered my 2022 3500 longhorn 10/30/21. Seeing if anyone can help me see what the status of it is. Every time I call ram, it’s status bounces between it shipped, or it’s still in shipping. Thanks in advance.

VON- 51795944
VIN-3C63R3KL7NG193043

ermster02

Reaction score
No, I was, I’m sorry… there are so many threads I follow and I got confused. I had just been on the Mark Dodge thread.

Where in VA? I was stationed at Little Creek and my wife is from Charlottesville.

It’s going to Koons In Vienna. Im from NC though.

Rabtado

Reaction score
Well this is unfortunate. Ramchat says ship date is just a random date and doesn't mean anything.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220422-091438_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220422-091438_Chrome.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 75

arx237

Reaction score
Well this is unfortunate. Ramchat says ship date is just a random date and doesn't mean anything.
Sounds like you are D1. Get a new est date from your dealer. That "ship date" should be pretty close to your build date.

pacnw1963

Reaction score
Those are the words/terminology RamChat uses to tell you that you're D1. The way Renea at MD explained it to me, the "ship date" you get when your status changes to D1 (a date that you'll have to get from your dealer), is the date it "ships" to the next step in the production process (in this case the build), not the ship date to the dealer/you. And it will change - my "ship"/build date just changed from 5/2 to 5/15.

Saddle up for the ride ... and welcome to the wait...:D

Nowheretogojs

Reaction score
Port Allen? Lake Charles? So, just trying to understand. My dealer is in Virginia. I thought I would go by rail all the way there.
I’m in PA. Mine is coming to Baltimore by boat. I would assume so would yours. If I was closer I’d be there just to watch the ship coming in today get unloaded. 1/13 order dater. Hoping my PW is on ship Freedom.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread