Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

DebH

Reaction score
Nice Truck, great pictures.
Wondering if you can help me out, Canadian order, ordered September 13 21, only info from dealer came last month saying all parts have been gathered.
But no vin number, today they gave me a vehicle order number (von).
Is there any info you can get from that number?
I wish I could but I even had to rely on the kindness of several gentlemen on this forum that have access to that information. Good luck !!

Rameh

Reaction score
I wish I could but I even had to rely on the kindness of several gentlemen on this forum that have access to that information. Good luck !!
Thank you, maybe somebody can help me, thanks in advance!

P.A.

Reaction score
Oh, my bad! Sorry to get you confused with [mention]DebH [/mention]. Is yours a MD order as well? Such nice people there, I’m sure you’ll enjoy meeting them. Make sure to get some pics at the dealership for the memories, I sure as hell forgot to and wish I had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh no worries. Yes, ours is MD. Can't wait to meet everyone, however, Sandi won't be there next week. They've been great. I keep getting the text and emails to fill out the survey but I am going to wait til I pick up. But I'm not expecting any problems. I will surely get some pics. Enjoy your new truck!! :)

RandomHero

Reaction score
Nice Truck, great pictures.
Wondering if you can help me out, Canadian order, ordered September 13 21, only info from dealer came last month saying all parts have been gathered.
But no vin number, today they gave me a vehicle order number (von).
Is there any info you can get from that number?
The VON should have been assigned after the dealer submitted the order back in September - I’m also a Canadian order and was given a VON when I reached out and asked about 2 weeks after ordering. I’ve heard - and correct me if I’m wrong here - Canadians don’t get a VIN until the truck is basically on the way to us.

Rameh

Reaction score
The VON should have been assigned after the dealer submitted the order back in September - I’m also a Canadian order and was given a VON when I reached out and asked about 2 weeks after ordering. I’ve heard - and correct me if I’m wrong here - Canadians don’t get a VIN until the truck is basically on the way to us.
So , I'm sure I had a von from the start but it was never offered to me,so here I am seven and half months later and they offered it to me today! Just thought I could get some info with it.l'm thinking it's a bit of a joke at this point.

OldJeepsNewTrucks

Reaction score
So , I'm sure I had a von from the start but it was never offered to me,so here I am seven and half months later and they offered it to me today! Just thought I could get some info with it.l'm thinking it's a bit of a joke at this point.
Canadian orders are a whole different universe. Y'all are our best friends, not sure why it has to be so different.

IowaPW

Reaction score
I feel your pain guys. Day 184 for me, I got my VON in Oct and the Vin just over a month ago and still in D status.
Did you get your VIN when you went into D status?

ermster02

Reaction score
BTW - the MSC Cristiana loaded in Altamira last week and unloaded in Baltimore yesterday - now in route to RI. When the tracking system is back up online, you might want to reach out to your dealer to see if there's an update on your order.
Damn I wish I had been on that boat instead of on a train.

Lowbagg

Reaction score
First Post here...

Is anyone getting any updates on where their truck is in shipping? Mine shipped (I think), and then the great shipping hack happened. So I have no idea on when/where it is. I ordered from Mark Dodge based on recommendations from this forum (best advice I have received so far).
VIN - 3C63R3ML2NG266798

IowaPW

Reaction score
Yes, they called me the day it flipped to D and sent me VIN.
So...that makes me think all orders, even Canadian, get VIN when going to D. It just takes the Canadian orders longer to get to that point.

mjlebsa

Reaction score
Pick it up in the morning. I’m excited. Sorry to those waiting. Normally I’m the one waiting.
b955abc7f4de121ff022e8000a318f30.jpg

4e448f94fce4a486291f2ccd2165ec53.jpg

75a87fc5d3d0fbff416fee5c6b877c6c.jpg

48daf97b7946da347f0ccb0b41331cf2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread