Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

gator6

Reaction score
Actually my window sticker didn't show up for 2-3 weeks. Not until after it had left on the train.

Pam, did you get the graphite truck? I was reading in the 5th Gen 1500 Mark Dodge thread yesterday about someone seeing a brand new 2500 around Mt. Dora, Florida with Mark Dodge markings and thought it was either you or [mention]DebH [/mention]

3f04cb1b2492e1b355785ea7b013a039.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

hunterjoe

Reaction score
Pam, did you get the graphite truck? I was reading in the 5th Gen 1500 Mark Dodge thread yesterday about someone seeing a brand new 2500 around Mt. Dora, Florida with Mark Dodge markings and thought it was either you or [mention]DebH [/mention]

Pretty sure DebH mentioned something just like that happening to her the other day. Must be a small world.

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
Here’s a pic…

d87bbbb0b49583a974eb16bee609d05b.jpg

I can’t figure out why, but the quality of the backup camera image from the tailgate is of lower quality on my 22 3500 Longhorn with the 12” screen than my wife’s 2019 Big Horn 1500 with the base level 8.4 non nav.

It’s a little disappointing.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
I can’t figure out why, but the quality of the backup camera image from the tailgate is of lower quality on my 22 3500 Longhorn with the 12” screen than my wife’s 2019 Big Horn 1500 with the base level 8.4 non nav.

Seemed like that to me also from my 19 8.4, not trusting the 12 inch yet when backing up.

gator6

Reaction score
Pretty sure DebH mentioned something just like that happening to her the other day. Must be a small world.

There’s so much that gets said here, but [mention]DebH [/mention] and [mention]P.A. [/mention] seem to be the two ladies that I remember taking to frequently in here. Definitely a small world.

gator6

Reaction score

Well, coming from an 06 to this I’m impressed…could always be worse.

I wonder if you could upgrade the cameras. Not something on my mind, but could be an option.

P.A.

Reaction score

Its the grey but I don't pick mine up til this Tues. Then hm is Oklahoma

gator6

Reaction score
Its the grey but I don't pick mine up til this Tues. Then hm is Oklahoma

Oh, my bad! Sorry to get you confused with [mention]DebH [/mention]. Is yours a MD order as well? Such nice people there, I’m sure you’ll enjoy meeting them. Make sure to get some pics at the dealership for the memories, I sure as hell forgot to and wish I had.

gator6

Reaction score
I got into the 4.5 General threads and saw that [mention]Brutal_HO [/mention] has already got a lockdown on the ‘23 build thread.

Eventually we’re all going to filter throughout to other threads and bump into each other, this thread will probably close out…kinda makes me sad thinking about it. Even though most of us have never had the pleasure of a face-to-face conversation, we’ve shared a good bit of our lives with each other over the past few months. I enjoy talking to each of you and appreciate those that continue to stick around, [mention]mbarber84 [/mention], [mention]brv10 [/mention], and others that I can’t think of at this time.

Thanks to [mention]OfficerDirtySanchez [/mention] and Brutal for getting this group together and helping each of us get through the misery that could of made this process much worse. This is so much like a support group here and I want to thank everyone. For those of you still waiting, like many others before me have said, it is worth it.

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
I got into the 4.5 General threads and saw that [mention]Brutal_HO [/mention] has already got a lockdown on the ‘23 build thread.

Eventually we’re all going to filter throughout to other threads and bump into each other, this thread will probably close out…kinda makes me sad thinking about it. Even though most of us have never had the pleasure of a face-to-face conversation, we’ve shared a good bit of our lives with each other over the past few months. I enjoy talking to each of you and appreciate those that continue to stick around, [mention]mbarber84 [/mention], [mention]brv10 [/mention], and others that I can’t think of at this time.

Thanks to [mention]OfficerDirtySanchez [/mention] and Brutal for getting this group together and helping each of us get through the misery that could of made this process much worse. This is so much like a support group here and I want to thank everyone. For those of you still waiting, like many others before me have said, it is worth it.

Probably about time to have a serious conversation about an HDRams meet and greet event somewhere.

thejeepnewb

Reaction score

LOL, I had a similar experience once my truck was off my railcar. After weeks of hearing the progress railcar TTGX953537 (memorized!), I checked to see what it would say after I knew my truck delivered.

The CSX trace service said the railcar was headed away from south Florida and I actually thought “awww, goodbye railcar. Thank you!”

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Well, coming from an 06 to this I’m impressed…could always be worse.

I wonder if you could upgrade the cameras. Not something on my mind, but could be an option.

It would also be nice if you could set a time for them to stay on, especially the cargo view, 30 seconds or so is not enough time when I want to watch a load in the bed.

gator6

Reaction score
Probably about time to have a serious conversation about an HDRams meet and greet event somewhere.

If not that we could make up a logo for a sticker to place on your truck. Geno’s sent me a grill emblem with my membership (for the 06). Just something to see in passing and start a conversation.

Muddvain

Reaction score
Here’s a pic…

d87bbbb0b49583a974eb16bee609d05b.jpg

Wish they had offered the cam package when i ordered i may have done it prob just more tech to worry about failing me someday but would be nice to have on my Bighorn

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
LOL, I had a similar experience once my truck was off my railcar. After weeks of hearing the progress railcar TTGX953537 (memorized!), I checked to see what it would say after I knew my truck delivered.

The CSX trace service said the railcar was headed away from south Florida and I actually thought “awww, goodbye railcar. Thank you!”

Same.

I have my VIN number memorized. The guys at my dealership always give me strange looks when they get to that section of a document and I recite it faster than they can call it up on the computer lol

tchur1

Reaction score
It would also be nice if you could set a time for them to stay on, especially the cargo view, 30 seconds or so is not enough time when I want to watch a load in the bed.
My guess is that this is a legal thing, if you could allow it to run for 1 min+ that could potentially be dangerous with the wrong person behind the wheel caught staring at their 12" screen.

Users who are viewing this thread