Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Dj543380

Reaction score
just got my window sticker yesterday and my dealer called today and said is was in kzm status and has departed the first rail. ordered jan 21 and it is expected at dealer around the middle of april.
What was your trim level and options, if you don't mind me asking. I order my 22 3500 standard cummins with all the option. Didn't get the sun roof. Don't like em December 30,2021 order date

tyler2you

Reaction score
I still haven't heard from Sandi today, but I did get an ETA window from Ram Chat... 4/3 - 4/14
I think that means your truck is sitting inside a railcar. At least that's how it worked for me. Once I had an ETA, it was loaded and waiting to depart.

My last update says my railcar departed Eagle Pass at 5:30 PM today and is scheduled to arrive "Industry" on 29 March. Not sure what Industry is . . .

custombusa

Reaction score
What was your trim level and options, if you don't mind me asking. I order my 22 3500 standard cummins with all the option. Didn't get the sun roof. Don't like em December 30,2021 order date
Tradesman 2500 cclb 6.4 hemi. 4.10 gears, 50 gal tank, show chief group, 8.4 inch screen

gpattikjr

Reaction score
I think that means your truck is sitting inside a railcar. At least that's how it worked for me. Once I had an ETA, it was loaded and waiting to depart.

My last update says my railcar departed Eagle Pass at 5:30 PM today and is scheduled to arrive "Industry" on 29 March. Not sure what Industry is . . .
I'm sitting at piedras negras, I guess eagle pass tomorrow.

DebH

Reaction score
Whoo hoo! Good news from MD today!

Hello Debbie,

Your vehicle arrived at the ramp in Port Allen today at 8:36am.

Now we are just waiting for it to be loaded on the truck and delivered to our dealership.

Once it is delivered the team will reach out to you within 72 hours of it arriving on our lot.

P.A.

Reaction score
I still haven't heard from Sandi today, but I did get an ETA window from Ram Chat... 4/3 - 4/14
I got the same info today from Ram Chat. Maybe they'll be on the same train. Who knows!!

ElkRam

Reaction score
@brv10 dealer and RamChat can only give me “in shipping, no ETA” do you have any more accurate info? Thanks for keeping me updated, I really appreciate it!

2022 Ram 3500 SRW Limited Longhorn. 6.7 HO Pearl white.
(Don’t have it yet)

Dova0131

Reaction score
Hopefully mine is on that train out too. I can't get on ram chat while underway.

mguebert

Reaction score
I ordered a fully loaded Laramie HO 3500 DRW The only thing I didn’t get was the sunroof and spray in bedliner. Ordered 1-24-22 Finished building as of today. Spoke to Sandi at MD. Window sticker does not populate until vehicle is put on a train. Supposedly I can go get at the end of April.
The sunroof or bediner must be whats holding mine up, I ordered pretty much the same on 1/13/22 and I am still in D with my dealer not able to get any real explanation. I briefly went into D1 for one day then back to D

kevin588127

Reaction score
The sunroof or bediner must be whats holding mine up, I ordered pretty much the same on 1/13/22 and I am still in D with my dealer not able to get any real explanation. I briefly went into D1 for one day then back to D
I believe the bed liner is done after the truck is built. If you truly are in D status your truck hasn't been built.

jtolen

Reaction score
Ordered same day as you, just got my equipment listing today. Hang in there, it’ll happen and it will be worth the wait.

Last edited:

Badgerfan

Reaction score
My dealer tells me I am at D, while a fine gentleman here says I am at D1. Dealer told me they had a tentative date to be built was 3/22. He said they wait 2 weeks from tentative build date, and then usually get their local rep involved to try to push it along. I dont have the patience to wait 2 weeks. Lol.

2500CTD

Reaction score
Could someone check if mine is shipped already or still waiting for the train ride... Thanks
VIN: 3C6UR5KL1NG244942

Basser53

Reaction score
I ordered a limited level 1 with sunroof ,air springs etc..1/5 currently d1 with a 4/4 build plan 4/8 ship date.. that was move back from 3/22.. its to hard to guess what your truck is waiting for.. there doesn't seem to be anything consistent.. only thing I've seen is some of the hemi truck were built a lil quicker..

P.A.

Reaction score
Let me know if you hear from her, I sent her a message a few hours ago and haven’t heard back. She’s usually pretty quick to get a response to you. I hope all is well, Houston got hit hard too yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh no! I did not know Houston got hit too. I will let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread