Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Dan222500

Reaction score
Picked up truck tonight.
Ordered 11/1
Built 1/15
Delivery to dealer 2/14
Brought home 2/15

I'm very happy with my purchase I got employee pricing through my dad. Inspected truck extremely well before purchasing and everything was perfect! Thanks to everyone that shared info with me and thanks to the guys that work on the spreadsheet!

Attachments

• PXL_20220215_235119964.jpg
    PXL_20220215_235119964.jpg
    704 KB · Views: 100
  • PXL_20220215_235139067.MP.jpg
    PXL_20220215_235139067.MP.jpg
    499.1 KB · Views: 97
  • PXL_20220216_012911995.jpg
    PXL_20220216_012911995.jpg
    489.3 KB · Views: 99

ACEd

Reaction score
I’ve scoured this thread and then some trying to get a handle on a PNW dealership. Doesn’t seem like there’s that many in the thread here. Dennis Dillon and Dave smith aren’t close to MD and the local jackals are 5-10k above msrp. Right now my two options are Granger out of Iowa and MD out of Louisiana. I’d prefer to find someone closer but I haven’t had much luck as of yet.

Anyone had luck in the WA state area or am I best paying shipping from one of the above two?
Go over last few pages - I beieve there was a dealer in Reno or Lake Tahoe NV which was dealing. Also Arizona a bit further. And if you go back a lot further I believe there may be one in Idaho but my memory on that one is fuzzy.

RufPNW

Reaction score
Go over last few pages - I beieve there was a dealer in Reno or Lake Tahoe NV which was dealing. Also Arizona a bit further. And if you go back a lot further I believe there may be one in Idaho but my memory on that one is fuzzy.
DD and DS are the two Idaho ones mentioned I believe. i must be overlooking the AZ/Utah ones. thanks ill flip some pages.

e: i used the forum search function for this thread, and don't see any Utah mentions going in to 2021, except for discussion on rail movement. Chapman im assuming is the one on Scottsdale. They're the same distance as Granger in Iowa so not really any better. but I appreciate the info, seems to add confirmation to what I've been seeing. just realized that was Nevada, not utah. long day.

Last edited:

RufPNW

Reaction score
Yup I agree. There are dealers out there willing to play though on orders. If anyone is on the west coast and doesnt want to go to MD I can pass along the info for my salesman at Dolan Ram in Reno,NV. He told me hes happy to do invoice for anyone I pass along to him so its not MD but might make sense for some.
Im keen on that dolan ram info. thatd be a 12 hr drive for me if it panned out.

Jnrcarson

Reaction score
I’ve scoured this thread and then some trying to get a handle on a PNW dealership. Doesn’t seem like there’s that many in the thread here. Dennis Dillon and Dave smith aren’t close to MD and the local jackals are 5-10k above msrp. Right now my two options are Granger out of Iowa and MD out of Louisiana. I’d prefer to find someone closer but I haven’t had much luck as of yet.

Anyone had luck in the WA state area or am I best paying shipping from one of the above two?
Someone a few pages back listed a dealer in Reno that was doing good on ordered trucks.

tchur1

Reaction score

I live in Lake Tahoe and ordered from Dolan in Reno. Got about 11% off msrp. My salesman said he would happily give anyone invoice on a factory order. Let me know if you’re interested and I can share his info.

edit: just saw your reply. Salesman is Matt Thompson. Email is matthew.thompson@dolanautogroup.com. You can get invoice at min with him and with some work I think you can close to 11%

Scubaz66

Reaction score
Ok, so 5 months sounds like a realistic number, whereas the other dealers are giving me overly optimistic ones. Not surprised.

No, not Mark Dodge or Chapman. These are all local dealers in the Rochester, NY area - Mark Dodge is 23 hours away and might be tough to swing. First two dealers were locked at MSRP, while the third dealer was actually a friend who was able to get me halfway between MSRP and Invoice when they otherwise also do MSRP or above. Which given the market I thought was pretty good, but people are still getting under invoice, even now? Are there any dealers in the northeast doing that? I am happy to fly and drive, but 23 hours is pushing it, we have a new baby and demanding jobs.
Norris Northup Dodge in OH will offer below invoice pricing if you have the credentials. They have the ability to handle all the paperwork over the phone or email or fax. Call 740-578-9084 and ask for Steffani Patterson, if she isn't available ask for Jimmy Wiseman. Tell them Mr. McWhorter sent you. Steffani is wonderful to deal with and the dealer won't bombard you with unnecessary sales tactics.

XIKJACK

Reaction score
Just received a new update from RAM delivery is now between February 18 through March 7. This is 3rd time my delivery dates were changed. It was shipped on Nov 13. Maybe I just need to cancel all together because, it looks like I will never get it. NG100558

mtemspilot

Reaction score

Might try Gary at Bud Clary in Moses Lake. Back in late December they were at $500 over invoice, not sure where they’re at now.

AMDPSU

Reaction score
Ok, so 5 months sounds like a realistic number, whereas the other dealers are giving me overly optimistic ones. Not surprised.

No, not Mark Dodge or Chapman. These are all local dealers in the Rochester, NY area - Mark Dodge is 23 hours away and might be tough to swing. First two dealers were locked at MSRP, while the third dealer was actually a friend who was able to get me halfway between MSRP and Invoice when they otherwise also do MSRP or above. Which given the market I thought was pretty good, but people are still getting under invoice, even now? Are there any dealers in the northeast doing that? I am happy to fly and drive, but 23 hours is pushing it, we have a new baby and demanding jobs.
Koons in Tysons Corner, VA (DC region) was offering 6% under invoice when I ordered mine in Oct. POC there is Craig Benner - Online Forum/Ordering Manager. 703-790-0900 EXT 17638 Craig.Benner@koonsoftysonscorner.cmdlr.com.

Hoon150

Reaction score
901C08BC-BB3F-49EE-BC5A-6B8E83AF1D5D.jpegTruck arrived at MD yesterday morning. Got funds wired and paperwork done remotely and over Zoom. Hands down the best vehicle purchase experience I’ve ever had. No BS super efficient and professional. Currently waiting on confirmation of the hauler to deliver to NC.

Ordered 12/9

IowaPW

Reaction score
Just received a new update from RAM delivery is now between February 18 through March 7. This is 3rd time my delivery dates were changed. It was shipped on Nov 13. Maybe I just need to cancel all together because, it looks like I will never get it. NG100558
Something isn't right here. I'd be on the horn to your dealer asking for answers.

Thisnthat

Reaction score

Something isn't right here. I'd be on the horn to your dealer asking for answers.

Agree with this. Give them a call. Hopefully its just stuck in a railyard somewhere and not damaged

boojimdi

Reaction score
Holy cow!!!I have a build sheet, ordered 9/14, VIN 2 weeks later and in "D" what seems like a lifetime
22' 3500 crew cab limited loaded ( everything but trailer surround view )

When I 1st ordered I went online and googled expected days for a Ram build and I found a post somewhere where it had 156 - 166 days so I put that in my phones calendar 2/24 "Worst case scenario" and I will be past my worst case scenario .

Basser53

Reaction score
Holy cow!!!I have a build sheet, ordered 9/14, VIN 2 weeks later and in "D" what seems like a lifetime
22' 3500 crew cab limited loaded ( everything but trailer surround view )

When I 1st ordered I went online and googled expected days for a Ram build and I found a post somewhere where it had 156 - 166 days so I put that in my phones calendar 2/24 "Worst case scenario" and I will be past my worst case scenario .
That's crazy considering some late Dec and Jan orders are being built right now ..

ACEd

Reaction score
I have been trying to track the May-Sept Orders which seem to be LOST IN SPACE to see if I can see any meaningful trends / reasons. I have been watching these for a while and I can come up with no rhyme or reason, but later orders seem to be moving better. There has been some progress since Jan 31 - here are the current Summaries of Trucks with (built) and without Equipment Lists.

13 May-Sept Orders with NO EQUIPMENT LISTS
3 2500, 10 3500, 2 3500 Chassis Cab
3 2500, 9 3500 SRW, 1 3500 DRW, 2 3500 Chassis Cab SRW
1 2500 Hemi, 3 2500 SO,0 3500 SO, 9 3500 HO, 2 3500 Chassis Cab SO
1 SLT, 1 Tradesman, 1 Big Horn, 6 Laramie, 0 Longhorn, 5 Limited
2 Chassis Cab, 11 Crew Cab, 6 Mega Cab
1 May, 3 June, 5 July, 4 Aug, 2 Sept

8 May-Sept Orders with new EQUIPMENT LISTS from 2/1-2/15
3 2500, 5 3500, 0 3500 Chassis Cab
3 2500, 2 3500 SRW, 3 3500 DRW, 0 3500 Chassis Cab SRW
1 2500 Hemi, 2 2500 SO, 0 3500 SO, 5 3500 HO, 0 3500 Chassis Cab SO
0 SLT, 0 Tradesman, 0 Big Horn, 2 Laramie, 0 Longhorn, 6 Limited
0 Chassis Cab, 4 Crew Cab, 4 Mega Cab
0 May, 0 June, 1 July, 2 Aug, 5 Sept

Conclusions - none really - the Limiteds seem to have made more progress but all moving slowly, HO's, SOs, and Hemi's all moving, 2500s and 3500s both moving, MegaCabs and Crew Cabs about the same, DRW and SRW moving - but no excuse for those not moving. Trucks with lower SLT, Tradesman, BigHorn equipment and Chassis Cabs NO Movement, but singles so cant draw any conclusion.

beckty85

Reaction score
My first one was 186 days from order to delivery at mark dodge. But I ordered may 31, well before they started building. I took delivery the 17th of December . Hoping this one is faster, I need it to be at mark dodge in 142 days from today to give me time to fly and drive home in time to hitch up for a massive camping road trip. Fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread