Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

IowaPW

Reaction score
Thanks. I will keep my fingers crossed it’s that is it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I got that same message last night. Now back to the normal..."No records found corresponding to the VIN provided". It was confirmed that I am still in D stauts.

xcountry1582

Reaction score
It was my understanding that the Equipment Listing (Build Sheet) and Sticker are made AFTER assembly. How far after assembly I'm not sure... JB, JE, JJ....?

From my understanding, you are correct. The equipment list shows up once the vehicle finishes the line assembly. The sticker once the vendor completes and QC checks are done and goes to KZ status.

billybaloo

Reaction score
Texasram1
Yodi1213
Dieseladdict

I know you guys are headed to MD and we have ordered within a day or two of each other.

I just got off the phone with SRT and was informed arrival around the end of this month.

Texasram1

Reaction score
Texasram1
Yodi1213
Dieseladdict

I know you guys are headed to MD and we have ordered within a day or two of each other.

I just got off the phone with SRT and was informed arrival around the end of this month.
SRT is Sandi?

chas0218

Reaction score
When you order does it lock in the price on the at any point or basically once it's built? I was able to order a Big horn Level C package just before they removed it from the selection. This got me real close to the Laramie package minus leather and ventilated seats among a few other things. I was told by the dealer that once the VIN is generated it locks the price. Is the dealer blowing smoke up my rear or is that true. I ended up getting My VIN before the 2nd price hike of the 2022 calendar year so I'm hoping I won't see another 2k added to my msrp. If I end up getting 4k more added to my current price I'll have to add another year of financing that I don't want.

Diesel_Addict

Reaction score
It was my understanding that the Equipment Listing (Build Sheet) and Sticker are made AFTER assembly. How far after assembly I'm not sure... JB, JE, JJ....?
Equipment list (Build Sheet) will populate right before or during assembly. Window sticker will populate once the truck is built, passes QC, and is awaiting shipment.

Diesel_Addict

Reaction score
Texasram1
Yodi1213
Dieseladdict

@billybaloo, awesome! Thank you for the intel. I talked to Renae this morning and she said we were still waiting on rail assignment. I'm assuming that the SRT can see more than what she see's.

robbyreneeward

Reaction score
Ok.
That jives with what Renae told me; get a rail assignment, up to 2 week trip to rail yard, and up to 2 more weeks to get in on site at MD. That lands last week of feb, 1st week of march.

So you’re saying basically a 4ish week wait from final build to arrival at MD? I’m scheduled for build on 2/28. We shall see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
When you order does it lock in the price on the at any point or basically once it's built? I was able to order a Big horn Level C package just before they removed it from the selection. This got me real close to the Laramie package minus leather and ventilated seats among a few other things. I was told by the dealer that once the VIN is generated it locks the price. Is the dealer blowing smoke up my rear or is that true. I ended up getting My VIN before the 2nd price hike of the 2022 calendar year so I'm hoping I won't see another 2k added to my msrp. If I end up getting 4k more added to my current price I'll have to add another year of financing that I don't want.

If the dealer received approved price protection from Ram at the time the order was placed, you should be OK. That's a question to ask the dealer.

Andrea from Chapman Dodge has posted recently that Ram had been rejecting most requests for price protection. Not sure when that started.

MrTaz

Reaction score
There are a few insiders operating on the down low... Have to protect the sources. ;)

To that point, there have been a few members in the past that have basically doxed someone, not cool.
True. I have had member(s) on this forum that have went beyond what they had to do without me asking for help. Without their permission I won’t blow their cover. That’s just how you should show appreciation.

Mobrules

Reaction score
I'm 822 on the list. According to SRT parts are ready. Waiting to be built. I'm grateful for any information. I know it's still going to be a couple months but glad this forum is here.

Basser53

Reaction score
If you have a signed deal with a deposit they have to honor it.. dealers like to bs customers on this..

2500CTD

Reaction score
My Equipment List status changed to: "Unable to fetch required information. Please contact System Administrator"
What is that suppose to mean? Glitch in the system?

Users who are viewing this thread