Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Texasram1

Reaction score
Will a limited 2500 come w rear wheel well liners? Just saw a vid where a bighorn 2500 did not

Jnrcarson

Reaction score
Will a limited 2500 come w rear wheel well liners? Just saw a vid where a bighorn 2500 did not
I don’t believe any come with rear wheel liners standard. Granted I ordered a tradesman but I didn’t even consider those would be optional. Had them added at the dealer, only cost me 2x what would or should have cost.

Texasram1

Reaction score
So this is the standard?

Attachments

• D0304942-8E8D-4C73-9EEF-582D031D3BC9.jpeg
    D0304942-8E8D-4C73-9EEF-582D031D3BC9.jpeg
    787.9 KB · Views: 124

IowaPW

Reaction score
By the data on the spreadsheet any 2500 ordered from ~12/23 to present does not have an equipment sheet.

Ouch, sorry to hear that.
there are only 4 3500s on the spreadsheet built with order dates after 12/23...not sure I'd say there is a crisis at the moment.

SGTRAM

Reaction score
there are only 4 3500s on the spreadsheet built with order dates after 12/23...not sure I'd say there is a crisis at the moment.

My 3500 SRW Limited was ordered on 12/23. I just received the VIN a few days later and no updates besides D status.

gator6

Reaction score
When I ordered they were standard on Laramies, Limiteds, and Longhorn Limiteds. Unless something changed I assume that's still the case.

Rumor is they’re not available in the supply chain, hard to get aftermarket. It’s up to the dealer whether or not they’ll get you a set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thothtp

Reaction score
Hi guys - about to order my first RAM (a 2500 Limited) and want to confirm a couple things the dealer has said to me.

First off, I am talking to three different dealers. Two of them both said that lead times for an order were around 10-12 weeks. The third dealer, who is someone I trust more, says it is 5 months. That dealer is also giving me the better price. Is he just being more realistic and the others are too optimistic, or do different dealers get orders at different speeds? I asked the third dealer if it was an allocation system or first come first serve, and he said they get their allocations at the beginning of each month, and they always have enough, so our order would go in beginning of March. Does that sound right?

Second, one of the first two dealers said they can lock in any rebates now when I order, and honor them when the truck comes in. However, that third dealer told me they can do that for national rebates, but not regional incentives - which the $1500 conquest rebate that both dealers quoted was a regional one. So which is it?

Thanks everyone!

thothtp

Reaction score
One other question - I was told that the MSRPs increased on 1/17/22 and that those increases are not yet reflected in the online builder - is that true?

IowaPW

Reaction score
Is anyone else getting this for an inquiry for equipment listing? "Unable to fetch required information. Please contact System Administrator"

superjoe83

Reaction score
One other question - I was told that the MSRPs increased on 1/17/22 and that those increases are not yet reflected in the online builder - is that true?
Yes, my 1/23 order has higher msrp vs the online builder
Online builder price: $95,305
Actual msrp as of 1/23 : $97,320

Last edited:

BigEdV

Reaction score
I ordered mine on 1/5 and they said they had gone up just before I ordered mine but they gave me the price I had printed out from online. I got my window sticker saturday and it was even higher than what they said it went up to when I ordered mine so I would say there was another price increase. Mine is over $2k more on the sticker than what I am paying for it.

Reaction score
I may have ordered a Unicorn. 3500 High Output Mega Cab. After looking over the Google Doc, looks like most Mega Cabs are not moving. Latest HO Mega Cab was deliverd was on 2/2. Lots of them are still on the list with little movement.

kevin588127

Reaction score
I think the last two price increases are not reflected on the website. There was another one sometime around the first of the year. When I was building mine, I mentally added about 1400 bucks to each build. If I recall correctly, bighorn is up about 900 from the website, digital mirror is 100, big horn level c was 400 more than the website. Tradesman MSRP went up about 1000. Can't tell you about the upper trims. I got caught on that increase on the 17th. Got a quote on Friday. By the time I tried to confirm it on Tues, the price had jumped. This is why I decided to go with Mark dodge. Communication was much quicker. The other dealer would take days to get back to me.

xcountry1582

Reaction score
Is anyone else getting this for an inquiry for equipment listing? "Unable to fetch required information. Please contact System Administrator"
I got that message from the Jeep and Dodge sites but not from Ram or Chrysler. Ram and Chrysler sites were working so either something might be wrong with them or info hasn't populated across yet.

dynocompe

Reaction score
Great news. And yes, damage happens frequently. I've seen some interesting damage during the years that I hauled cars, from minor scratches to completely totalled units from bridge hits, etc.

It is but there may be people on here who are going above and beyond and giving people information in private, and who would prefer not to be outed for it.
You don’t need to out anyone. Hiding a damaged truck from a customer is a pretty big deal in my eyes so any info that could be shared so it doesn’t happen to others i think would be a great asset. I had a dealer wreck my truck before transporting it to me, I did not take delivery of the truck. In a few weeks after it was repaired I watched them sell it as an executive demo is the words they used with no accidents! Whole back of the cab was dented and the roof. Hard tonneau cover let go towing the truck backwards and was flapping on the truck roof. The initial impact left a good dent.

Last edited:

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
The air compressor is just a plus. For me it's the 5th wheel. We are going to add batteries upgrade systems and I wanted the extra charging power of the additional alternator.

Are you going to run an additional feed from the HAPP to the bed to use for charging?

The 7-pin 12V is only a 30A fuse/circuit on 12GA wire...

Users who are viewing this thread