Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Tradesman22

Reaction score
I sent a email to Stellantis this morning over this railyard bs…. We shall see if I get a response they pushed my date again today.. dealer has had to pickup all my trucks from this yard in the past. Now they won’t let them.
Mine was just pushed back again this morning… What I don’t like is if you contact Ram, they just say contact your dealer for more up to dat info. When I talk to my dealer they just say they can’t do anything about it. Nobody wants to take any responsibility. I was patient for the first 5 months but now it’s starting to get old. My wife is getting tired of hearing it so here I am… lol

2500CTD

Reaction score
New member here. Ordered on 1/18. Order confirmed and in scheduling phase. I was quoted about 16 weeks for delivery. Can’t. Freaking. Wait!
Congrats! I'm in the same boat, ordered mine on Jan. 16th, was quoted 12-16 weeks for delivery, but realistically hoping to get my new truck by end of May.
Good luck to both of us!

4nulaS

Reaction score
I heard from my salesman this morning that my 4500 Tradesmen Cab and Chassis is in paint. Ordered 12/4/21, Detonator Yellow, CTD, no chrome, black wheels and steps. Putting a truck camper on a flat bed.

Went D1 1/14/22

Darn few 4500 / 5500s on the tracking sheet. I think I'm about line 785.

Since the low volume paint colors are done in batches of 10 or more maybe this is good news for others with Detonator Yellow orders.

Rockman

Reaction score
Mine was just pushed back again this morning… What I don’t like is if you contact Ram, they just say contact your dealer for more up to dat info. When I talk to my dealer they just say they can’t do anything about it. Nobody wants to take any responsibility. I was patient for the first 5 months but now it’s starting to get old. My wife is getting tired of hearing it so here I am… lol
Exact same situation for me… knowing it’s built and collecting dust makes it even worse.. You would think ram would let Dealers pickup if there is a truck Shortage instead of holding trucks hostage.. It’s bad enough you have to wait months to get it built.. The solution to resolve is easy but I don’t think they want to take money away from drivers to deliver… I would be better if they actually said it’s going to be delivered on this date instead of pushing dates with no certainty.. Really disappointed in this process. Ordered 7 ram trucks in 3 years and never had a successful delivery that didn’t have to be picked up.. rant over lol…..

armycod13

Reaction score
Ordered 12/27, received the email from Sandi this morning

Hi Nate,

Your order shows to be in D1 status with an estimated production date of 2/14.

Check back with me the end of the month and if it is on the train, I will have a better idea of when we might receive it.

Almost, almost!!!

Sandi
Sandi Amrith
Virtual Sales

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Strange, fobs?

MrYgrmstr

Reaction score
Congrats! I'm in the same boat, ordered mine on Jan. 16th, was quoted 12-16 weeks for delivery, but realistically hoping to get my new truck by end of May.
Good luck to both of us!
Thank you! It’s a big change for me as I’ve always been a sports car guy. The wife and I want to join in the RVing world. Figured this should do the job. After a ton of research I pulled the trigger.

Rampingup

Reaction score
After 6 calls, 2 verbal messages to real live humans on Thur and Fri and no call back I went by the dealership today. Asked the first guy I met if he can look up my truck. He did and as of 1/30 I went KZM, first rail departure. He doesn't have the info to find the actual rail car however. But at least it is on its way. So any going thru KC should be moving forward.

misnjak

Reaction score
Lakeland Dodge (central FL), overall a really good experience. I wanted to wait until the deal was done before I did so to see how it wrapped up, but soon I’ll post my contact and some other info for anyone who is in FL who may be interested.

Since today was the last day of the month my sales guy wanted to get the sale in this month so he pressed the rail yard to make it happen.
I’d be interested as I’m most likely ordering from them (live in palm beach county). Thank you.

SaylessRam

Reaction score
Dealer says I’ve finally hit D1 status (for the first time). Not getting my hopes up, but current build is schedule for February 28th.

Woolfman

Reaction score
Why is does it seem like everyone else that goes D1 gets a date except me? Unless it's just that my salesman and ram chat won't give it to me. Is this something you can check @brv10 whenever you get a chance? 3C63R3JL8NG212622

cmh2007

Reaction score
Looks nice where you are. Would love to have some weather like that. Here in Pittsburgh Pa it is cold, snowy and salty roads !
Good old texas, the greatest state in the land of the free, no salty roads, and beautiful weather most of the year. Mine spends most of its time on the beaches

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

adamsmith655

Reaction score
I wanted to give a shout to my dealer for anyone that may be in FL who wants to place an order. I used Lakeland Dodge (central FL) and my contact was Mike Peralta, Internet Sales Manager, info below. I ordered 12/3/21 and took delivery 1/31/22. He was totally upfront about all pricing/fees and there were no surprises along the way.

Michael Peralta
Internet Sales Manager
Cell: 863-904-7033
Office: 863-687-2501
Email: mikep@lakelanddodge.com

I used tread lightly and felt I got a good deal. The price went up as my order was being built and he never even mentioned it, and I paid the original price we agreed to. I got a quote from Sandi at Mark Dodge and this was comparable when all factors were considered. Lakeland Dodge does have roughly 1K in dealer fees (as do many dealers in FL), but I would have had to pay over that in shipping from Mark Dodge, so it was a win for me to buy local. Mike is a busy guy so he may be delayed in getting back at times, but he is a solid guy to deal with. If anyone does order from him and thinks about it, give me (Adam Smith) a shout out to Mike as who steered you his way.

I'll post some pics of my new truck tomorrow most likely.

Scubaz66

Reaction score
I wish I had an answer. I would understand more if they were able to tell me there was an issue. My salesman has been great in giving me updates but he just said there is nothing they can do.
I thought you and were getting out new trucks about the same time..... I've had mine a couple weeks now... I have all of 168 miles on it.... LOL Be nice once the weather ever straightens out.....

Scubaz66

Reaction score
I wanted to give a shout to my dealer for anyone that may be in FL who wants to place an order. I used Lakeland Dodge (central FL) and my contact was Mike Peralta, Internet Sales Manager, info below. I ordered 12/3/21 and took delivery 1/31/22. He was totally upfront about all pricing/fees and there were no surprises along the way.

Michael Peralta
Internet Sales Manager
Cell: 863-904-7033
Office: 863-687-2501
Email: mikep@lakelanddodge.com

I used tread lightly and felt I got a good deal. The price went up as my order was being built and he never even mentioned it, and I paid the original price we agreed to. I got a quote from Sandi at Mark Dodge and this was comparable when all factors were considered. Lakeland Dodge does have roughly 1K in dealer fees (as do many dealers in FL), but I would have had to pay over that in shipping from Mark Dodge, so it was a win for me to buy local. Mike is a busy guy so he may be delayed in getting back at times, but he is a solid guy to deal with. If anyone does order from him and thinks about it, give me (Adam Smith) a shout out to Mike as who steered you his way.

I'll post some pics of my new truck tomorrow most likely.
I went with Tread Lightly as well and purchased below Dealer Invoice. Just make sure you are a Member 30+ days before taking delivery of your truck. Also, make sure you purchase the $100 Membership or better if you are going to use the discount.

Users who are viewing this thread