Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Bigkeeper

Reaction score
Well guys had a busy holiday season right after picking up my truck last week and haven’t had a chance to post pics! But here it is! I love the truck. Glad it finally showed up. Ordered 5/28 and the rest was a long slow blur haha. Got my tires and toolbox put on today. Dropping off for paint correction and ceramic on Monday.

Would like to give a shoutout to @OfficerDirtySanchez, @brv10 for all the work they have put in to this thread, the spreadsheet and all the updates!

Also shoutout to @Scubaz66 for the checklist. With all the excitement of picking up my truck finally I would have never thought to check everything he has listed. Definitely a good thorough tool to have with you when you take delivery.

Good luck to the guys still waiting patiently/impatiently haha!
View attachment 29033View attachment 29034View attachment 29030View attachment 29031View attachment 29032
Great truck! I see your an early adopter of the Nitto Recons, how do you like them?

zGhillie

Reaction score
If anyone is interested I can post the parts of the train ride I hear about. Dealer messages me a few times a day with updates. My truck made it to cuidad frontera cu at 9:10 am.

datamm

Reaction score
I would appreciate check list also. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Thebuilderman

Reaction score
I recently received information regarding my estimated ship date.
I ordered the truck from MD on 10/15/21,
and my estimated ship date is currently shown to be: 1/30/22.
Fingers crossed that this date remains remotely accurate.

The POC indicates an estimated ship date, but does not indicate an estimated build date.
Are you guys getting your estimated build date from ramchat, dealer, or daily checks for a build sheet?

* @OfficerDirtySanchez number 617 on spreadsheet. Thank you sir.
We ordered almost same day. I ordered on 10/15 but my order says 10/16 and I too ordered from MD. Last update from brother BRV10 said I’m KZLD. Maybe we’ll be on the same train.
I would like my truck. Just kinda. Like a weee bit. It would go great with me accessories.

jfarm627

Reaction score
Great truck! I see your an early adopter of the Nitto Recons, how do you like them?
Thanks, I just put them on today and maybe put 10 miles on them. Mounted well, balanced well and seem to be a little quieter than the Ridges that I had last on my other truck. They seem to ride good so far.

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
My dealer just told me they are expecting 24 cars/trucks in the next two days. But they don’t know which cars/trucks are coming in. So I could either have a sweet New Year’s Eve gift or get screwed lol like always

Really hoping yours is in that batch man. You’ve been beyond patient. No matter what we’re getting that beer when it finally does come in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scubaz66

Reaction score
Question for those members who have already picked up their trucks with the Hemi V8 Gas engines or are getting ready to take delivery soon. Are you breaking in your new engine with MDS on or off? I know today's engines don't really need the break in period of yesterday's engines, but I'm still old school. I will be driving my truck the first day over 500 miles to get it home. Not sure I want the MDS system cutting in and out and not giving all 8 cylinders a good workout to seat the rings, etc. Maybe after the first 1000 miles turn it back on. I know you can temporarly turn the system off without a turner or paying the dealer $150-$300 to turn it off permanently. Curious as to others thoughts on this system. This is my first time owning a truck with the MDS System.

kwick66

Reaction score
We ordered almost same day. I ordered on 10/15 but my order says 10/16 and I too ordered from MD. Last update from brother BRV10 said I’m KZLD. Maybe we’ll be on the same train.
I would like my truck. Just kinda. Like a weee bit. It would go great with me accessories.
I hope mine is on your train!

But, since mine is 6 weeks later than your build, I hope yours isn’t on my train.

Users who are viewing this thread