Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

rossagge

Reaction score
Very nice! I'm waiting for my 22 2500 CC Peal white / billet silver 6.7 to arrive at the dealer. It's in transit and I can't wait. Congrats on your beauty!!
Thanks! That's gonna be a unique color combo. Just drove it "home" to AZ. Staying at an RV park near Tombstone. Now I have something to tow my 5er back to Texas next year. Was a long wait. But worth it. Thanks to @OfficerDirtySanchez and @brv10 for helping out with tracking and looking up progress of my rig. And all the others that took the time to find great dealers with discounts, rebate/ coupon offers, financing info, warranty info and everything related to buying one of these beasts and all the off topic banter we got in trouble for with "dad" @Brutal_HO. Haha! I'll keep stalking this thread checking to see how everyone's orders are progressing. I'll see you guys through out the rest of the forums. Time to hit up the, What did you do to your ram today thread.
BTW, towards the end I averaged 18.4 mpg on the 900mi trip. Truck said I was getting 19.7, but my calculation was a little over a gallon less. Cruising at 80mph most of the way. I expect to get a little better as more miles get put on and after an oil change. Averaged 20-21mpg on my 2500. 30min commute to work. Avg speed was 70mph. I'll be happy for somewhere in between. Was a nice ride overall. Seats are comfy, even with a bad back. Cooled seats are awesome! How did I ever manage trips without them,! Haha. Pic of it going just over 500mi. on the ODO. Ready to tow!
8eb6342500e00e02bc78a30d76d90cd6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jort2750

Reaction score
Thanks! That's gonna be a unique color combo. Just drove it "home" to AZ. Staying at an RV park near Tombstone. Now I have something to tow my 5er back to Texas next year. Was a long wait. But worth it. Thanks to @OfficerDirtySanchez and @brv10 for helping out with tracking and looking up progress of my rig. And all the others that took the time to find great dealers with discounts, rebate/ coupon offers, financing info, warranty info and everything related to buying one of these beasts and all the off topic banter we got in trouble for with "dad" @Brutal_HO. Haha! I'll keep stalking this thread checking to see how everyone's orders are progressing. I'll see you guys through out the rest of the forums. Time to hit up the, What did you do to your ram today thread.
BTW, towards the end I averaged 18.4 mpg on the 900mi trip. Truck said I was getting 19.7, but my calculation was a little over a gallon less. Cruising at 80mph most of the way. I expect to get a little better as more miles get put on and after an oil change. Averaged 20-21mpg on my 2500. 30min commute to work. Avg speed was 70mph. I'll be happy for somewhere in between. Was a nice ride overall. Seats are comfy, even with a bad back. Cooled seats are awesome! How did I ever manage trips without them,! Haha. Pic of it going just over 500mi. on the ODO. Ready to tow!
8eb6342500e00e02bc78a30d76d90cd6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
How does it ride compared to your 2500? Significantly worse?

Mega700

Reaction score
I expect that I won't hear about a lot of trucks which arrived at dealers. As much as I want to collect the best information possible I don't blame members for being less focused on the spreadsheet and threads about orders once they receive their trucks.

I've thought about reaching out to folks who had window stickers show up a looong time ago but haven't confirmed they got their trucks. But, I don't want to be a hassle. Or frankly to go through that much effort. I'm just thankful for those folks who do report they got their truck.
My truck arrived at the dealer today. MC 2500 Laramie Cummins. Picking up next week. I’ll post pics

Scvette

Reaction score
That looks so nice. My Laramie Ne Drw will be in Portland Oregon tomorrow, the dealership I ordered from is about 75 miles from Portland. I have a Carli 2.5 leveling kit and adjustable track bar and some 37” Cooper stt pros on 20” blitz wheels sitting in my garage waiting for the truck to get here. Just hoping they ship to dealer right away!!!!
Heading home from Mark Dodge

Thebuilderman

Reaction score
Black Oak out of Florida is good too.
I looked into those out of curiosity. They seem quality! They seem a little less money too. But I use my Rigid Industries lights often and they work great. Had them on my Jeep and on my truck. Gonna take them off my existing truck and put them on my new truck. That being said if I get a couple more I may try them. Thanks for the info.
I study herpetology, I hunt and go off road. Having to deal with venomous snakes at night, well I have to have the best light I could buy and the Rigid lights handle it. On and off road and sometimes after water crossings. They really work.

Last edited:

Grizzly Dave

Reaction score
Starting to really get excited. I pick my baby up on Saturday! Today just nailing down a few loose ends, and then was going to work at my late moms house....walked in to a water leak, oh boy. That sure sidetracked me til after 8 pm.....more work tomorrow cleaning up.

Re-watching some of the youtube vids now. Was worried that ordering that I'd regret some choices, but can't say as if I do. Still a bit Leary of the mileage of the hemi with the 4.10 gears, but hey, it got me the towing numbers I wanted. And I don't drive much any more working from home..... the other thing might, maybe be not opting for the switches on the dash, but not planning on aux lights or anything else, so maybe not an issue. And the ride of a 3500, but liking the reports that I've seen on here. Gonna have to get the wife or kids to show my how that 12 inch uConnect works LOL.

I wonder if the wife is gonna put up a fight when I kick her out of her garage stall until I clean out my side that has gotten piled with crap????

First new pickup since, well, maybe 1992 F250 Lariat, and first new 'truck' since my 2000 Durango. With a few used in the middle, including the 2001 Dodge Ram club cab I have now. Kinda figuring this one might be a long term thing, maybe my last. But time will tell.

Pictures to come on Saturday, you can count on that like it was yer own fingers.

--- Grizz

Last edited:

Mega700

Reaction score
Less than a week since owning and the truck is done. Tonneau came out good . 20% tint exaust tip and mud flaps absolutely love the ram boxes .
What size tip is that? I have the same truck just came in w same add ons

Reaction score
Any Canadians in here? How long your Canadian order take? Will Ram email you a vin in Canada when they have it like they do with USA customers? Ordered 22 2500 limited mega cab, air, level 1, anti spin, clearance lights, skid plate, night edition. This will be my second 5th gen 2500
We dont get anywhere near the info that they get in the states. No ram chat ... nothing . Hopefully.you have a good sales manager that will keep you informed... I get more info from this forum than anywhere else.

Reaction score
Good Day ....
So from what I have read on this forum I have decided to try and find the "Mark Dodge of Canada" . Can anyone guide me to the biggest Ram dealership up here in canada ( prefer BC ) that moves the MOST inventory ? I'm thinking after 7 months of waiting and finding out I am now in D Stsus on the 5th of Dec this might be worth a shot and those buggers can keep there measly 1K and get a detailed google review of my account with them. Any ideas or info would be greatly appreciated, looking for a ...
2022 Limited or Laramie
LOADED... SRW 6.7HO AISIN , Mega Cab, Night Edition , 5th/Gooseneck
Patriot Blue ... Loaded Loaded ... will also be adding the lift the tires the tint the mudflaps the list goes on at the dealership so it's done, child support done , now it's my turn . Thankyou in advance for any help.

Last edited:

cmh2007

Reaction score
Good Day ....
So from what I have read on this forum I have decided to try and find the "Mark Dodge of Canada" . Can anyone guide me to the biggest Ram dealership up here in canada ( prefer BC ) that moves the MOST inventory ? I'm thinking after 7 months of waiting and finding out I am now in D Stsus on the 5th of Dec this might be worth a shot and those buggers can keep there measly 1K and get a detailed google review of my account with them. Any ideas or info would be greatly appreciated, looking for a ...
2022 Limited or Laramie
LOADED... SRW 6.7HO AISIN
Night Edition , 5th/Gooseneck
Patriot Blue ... Loaded Loaded ... will also be adding the lift the tires the tint the mudflaps the list goes on at the dealership so it's done, child support done , now it's my turn . Thankyou in advance for any help.
That is what i would do. I did the same for a local dealer that tried some bait and switch tactics and told me that ordering a truck was just out of the question.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

CJM

Reaction score
Good Day ....
2022 Limited or Laramie
LOADED... SRW 6.7HO AISIN
Night Edition , 5th/Gooseneck

I don't think you are going to find anything faster up here in Canada. When delivery time was better last year, Canadians
were waiting a average of 6-8 months for a order. I would think now where the delivery times are stretched out further
the Canadians will be waiting more like 9-12 months for delivery. The American market just gets more attention than
we get up North!

Last edited:

Nosty10s

Reaction score
Good Day ....
2022 Limited or Laramie
LOADED... SRW 6.7HO AISIN , Mega Cab, Night Edition , 5th/Gooseneck
I got mine (temp truck) in Barrie, I know its far from you but maybe they can ship? If you need someone to check a truck out for you let me know.

billybaloo

Reaction score
Pictures as promised. Things ive noticed so far, the digital rear view camera isn’t easy to look at while driving down the road. My eyes have to change focus to see it. No problems in mirror mode but the camera mode takes a second to focus on. 2022 Laramie interior is far superior to the 2018 Laramie I traded in. It’s all black, instead of a mix of Black and Tan. Wireless charging DOES work with an IPhone in an Otter Box (I think someone was asking about that a few dozen pages ago). I’m not sure when the remote tailgate release will be handy, but it’s fun to trigger when showing off to friends. :) The running boards on this truck are really great. Way better than the running boards on my 2018. The full power mirrors are extra nice also. It’s great not needing to manually adjust the little mirror. I’m getting 4 flush mount lights put in the rear bumper the week after Christmas. 2 wired in with reverse lights, and 2 on an aux switch for working on trailers and such. Also getting a light bar between the tow hooks at the same time. Hopefully in the next couple weeks I can make time to get the trailer cameras installed on my 7x16 enclosed tool trailer. That might be the feature I’m looking forward to using the most. One thing im not happy with is the 3 honks when I leave the truck while it’s running. Also, one of the key fobs got lost in transit, so the dealer is ordering me another. The key part of the fob was there but the fob part was gone. Weird. View attachment 28136View attachment 28137View attachment 28138View attachment 28139

billybaloo

Reaction score
Pictures as promised. Things ive noticed so far, the digital rear view camera isn’t easy to look at while driving down the road. My eyes have to change focus to see it. No problems in mirror mode but the camera mode takes a second to focus on. 2022 Laramie interior is far superior to the 2018 Laramie I traded in. It’s all black, instead of a mix of Black and Tan. Wireless charging DOES work with an IPhone in an Otter Box (I think someone was asking about that a few dozen pages ago). I’m not sure when the remote tailgate release will be handy, but it’s fun to trigger when showing off to friends. :) The running boards on this truck are really great. Way better than the running boards on my 2018. The full power mirrors are extra nice also. It’s great not needing to manually adjust the little mirror. I’m getting 4 flush mount lights put in the rear bumper the week after Christmas. 2 wired in with reverse lights, and 2 on an aux switch for working on trailers and such. Also getting a light bar between the tow hooks at the same time. Hopefully in the next couple weeks I can make time to get the trailer cameras installed on my 7x16 enclosed tool trailer. That might be the feature I’m looking forward to using the most. One thing im not happy with is the 3 honks when I leave the truck while it’s running. Also, one of the key fobs got lost in transit, so the dealer is ordering me another. The key part of the fob was there but the fob part was gone. Weird. View attachment 28136View attachment 28137View attachment 28138View attachment 28139
Wow! thanks for posting, That’s almost what I ordered. LWB and same color. Nice to see an actual picture. I went with the Tradesmen, and i’m going to have the bumpers painted.

Reaction score

Blowenblu

Reaction score
Beautiful Truck! But why does Ram insist on putting those ugly shark fin antennas between the clearance lights and not centered on at back of cab like they use to be?
Really messes with my OCD! lol I guess they are saving money on 3 foot of wire! lol

MegaStro

Reaction score
Beautiful Truck! But why does Ram insist on putting those ugly shark fin antennas between the clearance lights and not centered on at back of cab like they use to be?
Really messes with my OCD! lol I guess they are saving money on 3 foot of wire! lol
Clearance

Users who are viewing this thread