Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

freeram

Reaction score
Picked up the truck today and Bud Clary didn’t disappoint. They honored the original price of invoice minus hold back at the time of order (8/6/21). Total ended up before tax was 11.1% under MSRP and they only collected a doc service fee of $150 on top of registration and tax. They were great to work with. We were in and out pretty quick after they got a bank snafu sorted out. The truck is awesome. All the extras go on next week thanks to some Black Friday deals lol

And again a huge thanks to @brv10 and @OfficerDirtySanchez for all the updates and info tracking! It make the almost 4 months bearable.
beautiful truck, Gratz!

DougB

Reaction score
One of our trucks is on the train to be at the port tomorrow but Sandi said it might be 3 weeks until they see it at the dealer because there’s only 5 drivers delivering to the whole state from that port.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mine’s been sitting in Port Allen since Nov-18. Hoping it will get to MD this week and I can go get it Saturday. Otherwise, I’ll wait another week and continue getting excited every time my phone rings.

freeram

Reaction score
Nitto 35x11.50/20 are on mx4 BakFlip bedcover on , bed step , bug guard, exhaust tip,and western plow mount is installed . Lift will be done this week then ceramic coating next week.
very beautiful! how to you like your sky one-touch roof on your jeep? I have the same roof and I love it.

beckty85

Reaction score
mines appears to be stuck in the train traffic jam at the port. Ramchat keeps moving the delivery eta up to the day I check to the 6th of December. at least they haven't moved the end date yet.

Spark Plug

Reaction score
Mine’s been sitting in Port Allen since Nov-18. Hoping it will get to MD this week and I can go get it Saturday. Otherwise, I’ll wait another week and continue getting excited every time my phone rings.
mine should be at Port allen in a couple of days. hoping it doesnt get stuck there. We are only 30 min from port allen, so keeping fingers crossed.

BenCummins

Reaction score
I filled my old truck in Quincy going to pick up my truck, and took some pics of my new truck in Moses Lake on the way home.
Did you also order from Gary?

Edit: I see you got it from Dave Smith. Found your post when you picked her up. I tried to keep up with the Washington orders but this thread is never on topic LOL

Last edited:

Christofo

Reaction score
I'm on the same train. Really hoping it shows up to MD this week!

Go Fast

Reaction score
Well I have been waiting now (As Of 7/17/21) to today 11/30/21 for a total of 140 days since my order was processed. On 11/7/21 my Equipment Listing was available for print, then on 11/15/21 The window sticker was available for print out, since then nothing on the spreadsheet has changed. We were thinking about 120 days but I see the plant had a shutdown back in September, so that didn't help either. As we all know waiting for Semi conductors. So we are hoping before the Christmas Holidays, We the wife an I also are having a new Toy Hauler built and thay are waiting on a part as well. So the bet is which one will arrive first.
Kind of chuckling because our son works at the Corvette Plant and their latest shutdown was for 2 weeks, due to NO Transmissions.

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
Well I have been waiting now (As Of 7/17/21) to today 11/30/21 for a total of 140 days since my order was processed. On 11/7/21 my Equipment Listing was available for print, then on 11/15/21 The window sticker was available for print out, since then nothing on the spreadsheet has changed. We were thinking about 120 days but I see the plant had a shutdown back in September, so that didn't help either. As we all know waiting for Semi conductors. So we are hoping before the Christmas Holidays, We the wife an I also are having a new Toy Hauler built and thay are waiting on a part as well. So the bet is which one will arrive first.
Kind of chuckling because our son works at the Corvette Plant and their latest shutdown was for 2 weeks, due to NO Transmissions.
What has your dealer said your status is? Presumably it's been shipped and on the way to them.

rauan

Reaction score

Oh man, I thought my truck was seating there longest. I hope we both get our trucks soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sconym

Reaction score
nvrmnd
LM6 = Bi-function LED headlamps
LNV = LED foglamps
My build sheet has no details for headlights except for LMS - auto high beam controls as part of the Laramie Level B package. I am assuming not LED. On my 2016, I updated all my lights to LED's from headlightexperts.com They have worked flawlessly and are a huge upgrade over the stock projector lights.

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
My build sheet has no details for headlights except for LMS - auto high beam controls as part of the Laramie Level B package. I am assuming not LED. On my 2016, I updated all my lights to LED's from headlightexperts.com They have worked flawlessly and are a huge upgrade over the stock projector lights.
@sconym, Laramie headlights are reflector LED. They are not the high-end projector LED headlights the longhorn and limited has, but they are still LED.

Users who are viewing this thread