Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

cmh2007

Reaction score
Guys got to respect the mods, they provide this platform for us. A large reason why, #1 this is a truck forum, not political debate forum, 2# things are always a slippery slope, and you always have that hand full of guys pushing limits , and lastly. Do you want the forums to continue to exist or do you want us to possibly go down a rabbit hole of possible chatter that could lead to the forum server host dropping service, similar to apps that start with "P" like last year?

I'll step off my soap box now, flame away. But I'm all for HO banning repeat offenders cause I'm tired of the disrespect towards people providing good assistance here...FOR FREE.
That thing with parler was an all out assault on personal freedom by bug tech

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Scubaz66

Reaction score
Would you mind sharing your checklist? This purchase is well over 3 times what I have ever paid for a vehicle before and I'm finding myself wanting to be a little more sure of everything this time. :) Been accumulating some from this thread, but always open to more.
Care to share your list with me?

Coonhound

Reaction score
Looking at the tracker......My thoughts are and if recent history repeats itself.....all of you guys that went D1 from 8 Nov thru 11 Nov will be built this weekend or early this next week....this is just my semi-educated guess....I guess we'll see in the next 24-72 hours....
There is a handful of us with older orders that were given build windows for this coming week. Mine is estimated between tomorrow and Wednesday.

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
There is a handful of us with older orders that were given build windows for this coming week. Mine is estimated between tomorrow and Wednesday.
Mine (May order) was slated for shipping 11/29 but ended up going out Thanksgiving. Hope yours builds soon too! Glad to see they’re taking care of the early orders that have been on hold.

Thebuilderman

Reaction score
Sure! I'm still working on it, but once finished I'll share with whomever would enjoy a copy however, forewarning! Only someone with OCD will understand this list.
I want it too! I may not be OCD but I’ll take from it what I think is important to me and leave the rest. I sure would appreciate a copy

sconym

Reaction score
Mine (May order) was slated for shipping 11/29 but ended up going out Thanksgiving. Hope yours builds soon too! Glad to see they’re taking care of the early orders that have been on hold.
Congrats! Hope mine gets built soon. Had a ship date of 11/24, but never had a build date. I’m hoping things are just wonky with RAM’s internal info systems and that mine is actually built and shipped even tho it still shows D. :)

pnwram3500

Reaction score
OCD? You should see "MY" checklist! I'll be using it when I arrive at the dealer to retrieve my truck. Because of all the added equipment you can't just spend 15 minutes checking out your new vehicle and heading to Finance. Too many options to check. I'm going to ask my dealer to park it in a garage and lock me in for about 3 hours. Maybe bring me lunch! I have a very long checklist....:cool:
Yep your as bad as I am LMAO. I was actually in a state of shock when I actually seen it the day I picked it up just knowing it was was mine lol. This is like my 5th truck purchase within like the last 5 years...the last truck I had displayed a check engine light only 6 months after I bought the dam thing and was like WTF! Found out it was the turbo actuator and those are like $1500 remanded. It just frustrates me that I have to inherit other peoples BS. The wife and I were like this is such BS and she said why don’t you just order a new one and be happy, and I was like !!!

Last edited:

pnwram3500

Reaction score
Sure! I'm still working on it, but once finished I'll share with whomever would enjoy a copy however, forewarning! Only someone with OCD will understand this list.
Man, we are way to much alike....! Now I really gotta see you check list! Hell, I’m even afraid to drive the dam thing. One bad thing for me is sucks it won’t fit in my garage ☹️.

Scubaz66

Reaction score
Man, we are way to much alike....! Now I really gotta see you check list! Hell, I’m even afraid to drive the dam thing. One bad thing for me is sucks it won’t fit in my garage ☹️.
Send me a conversation message I'll reply

Scubaz66

Reaction score
For those Members who are requesting a copy of my "Vehicle Check List" please understand this is a checklist for my personal purchase so it may not have all the items you need to check when picking up your new unit. This list is not all inclusive and I'm still working on it as we speak, so If you see something I may need to add please tell me about it. Remember! We as humans all think differently and have different requirements or what may be important to one person may not be important to another.

Rampingup

Reaction score
With the excitement that we all probably have by receiving our new trucks, a list is a very important thing to help keep our mind focused on what is important. Yes we all have different needs from our own personalities as well as the different models and trims, so any and all logical reminders in the way of a list is truly appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread