Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Scvette

Reaction score
I’m in D1 and have a estimated build date of 11/29. When it finally does ship, how does it get to the PNW. Any idea what yard and state it will go to? I’m on the west side of Washington State.

Werkerb

Reaction score
Finally got an email update from “JEFF” - “Good news! I show your order is continuing to progress through the shipping network and is progressing en-route to your ordering dealership. Your order has an estimated dealership delivery window presently reflected as 11/28/2021 - 12/09/2021. Please keep in mind, this timing is estimated and could be subject to change.” Should have my truck sometime in the next month.
Texted my salesman today and according to him the truck is still in Mexico. So much for delivery by the 9th. Beginning to think this truck is nothing more than a mythical thing rumors and legends are made of.

Thompsre08

Reaction score
I’m in D1 and have a estimated build date of 11/29. When it finally does ship, how does it get to the PNW. Any idea what yard and state it will go to? I’m on the west side of Washington State.
Mine ended up in Moses lake. Came from Spokane rail yard and trucked to their. I would assume their is a split off out of Spokane or maybe salt lke to the west side. Mine shipped 10/29 for a 13 day trip by rail to Spokane, and as unloaded on 11/14 and caught a truck to the dealer and landed 11/17. So about 20 days total shipping from the factory to hitting the lot

BenCummins

Reaction score
Seattle area would most likely be Kent, WA.

rockman88

Reaction score
Got my truck back from being ceramic coated and having rust protection applied to the underside. Should have a long life now, even in the Indiana winters with ****ty road salt

Which rust proofing and ceramic brand?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I have the Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT on Battle Born 18x9 +18 on my 2019 2500 and will be switched over to my 2022 3500 when it get's to Mark Dodge and I really like them. Got them from Discount Tire for $247ea minus the 10% military discount. They do hold small rocks thou as the only drawback, ride smooth and are pretty quiet. The 275/70/18 have the 3 peak snow flake on them.
Excellent choice, those look great !! I couldnt zoom in to the the Ply-rating ?

CJTEX

Just came here to flex
Reaction score
Which rust proofing and ceramic brand?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My buddy uses Gtechniq after using C quartz finest for years. Says it doesn't leave streaks that are Pain to work out and the coating lasts longer with less upkeep.

As for spray coating. When I looked into it everyone said no matter what its almost impossible to do a prep to where no moisture is trapped under the coating increasing issues. Whereas if you use fluid film or something similar yearly with good under belly washes you have better long term protection.

Last edited:

ACEd

Reaction score
I cannot find anything on a merger. I can only find news release from 2018 where they joined in a distribution company but are still separate companies.

Thats what I was thinking - they are joined at a Distribution channel but they still show as 2 independent "Tier 1" Tire manufacturers as far as I can tell, along with Michelin-Goodrich

RMA78

Reaction score
Just finalized my 3500 CC SRW order with Sandi/Mark Dodge. She told me to reach out in a week for a VIN. For anyone that has ordered via Sandi, does she keep you up to date or is it best to check once a month for updates? By no means do I want to pester her through this process. She out priced my local dealer hands down.

knobbytyre

Reaction score
I live in the Portland area. It is coming by train, my truck was built on 11/1 on 11/8 it was in San Antonio Tx, on 11/15 it was in Cheyenne, Wy. I am guessing it will be here within a month of shipping. I hope

kwick66

Reaction score
Just finalized my 3500 CC SRW order with Sandi/Mark Dodge. She told me to reach out in a week for a VIN. For anyone that has ordered via Sandi, does she keep you up to date or is it best to check once a month for updates? By no means do I want to pester her through this process. She out priced my local dealer hands down.
Congratulations!
I used the VON from the email Sandi sent me, to get the VIN from ramchat. My vin was available in 2-4 days after placing the order
Personally, I’ve been checking in with RamChat instead of pestering Sandi.
But they are salesman’s, and that’s what they are there for. Do whatever you are comfortable with.

Users who are viewing this thread